Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ART
Your Art - Post it here! (Read FIRST post before posting!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Z741
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:31 pm
Everybody has a deviation that is especially worthy of that "Featured Deviation" space on your dA page.. but what if you have more than one deviation that is equally worthy of that recognition?

That's why... you can post it here! xd Just follow the guidelines below:

(post pic/link here)
Name of Deviation:

(Location is where the deviation is - scraps, gallery, or otherwise. biggrin Background is just the reason why you picked this deviation to be in this thread in the first place, and anything else that you feel others should know about it. ^_^)

How do you post a picture? Easy! Go to your deviation page (make sure the deviation is zoomed out, we don't want any format-wrecking pictures here ^^;;; ), and copy the image address (Windows - right click and copy address, Macs click while holding the ctrl key). Once done, use the img code to let us see! Or just post the link to the deviation page if you're completely lost. ^^;;

As a reminder, all Gaia rules and guild rules apply to these posts. Thanks in advance for following these guidelines! biggrin

Now for the art! 3nodding

User Image
Senior's Lawn In the Morning
Gallery
- A shot of teh Senior's Lawn at my high school. Taken by me when I was starting out in the world of (nature/architecture) photography. ^^ Gives me great feelings and wonderful memories just looking at it. heart

Now post YOURS here! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:13 pm
User Image
I'm Sorry :Screenshot Look:
Gallery
~This is something I had been wanting to do for a long time, but never felt my art was good enough, or got a good enough idea for it. This is of two of my original characters Hinto (the blue haired male) and Marvealle (the red haired female). This is one of my new deviations, because when I look at any of my older stuff I don't like it enough. This for now I am happy with, even if the line art is rather thick. (Click the image for the full sized version, and for a more detailed explanation.)  

Marvealle

ai-risa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:57 am
User Image
Name of Deviation: World of Pure Imagination
Background: This is one of my fav things that i've ever done. Its copic markers, micron pens and india ink. 11x14 in.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:28 pm
User Image
http://kzinrret.deviantart.com/art/Medusa-41885295
Name of Deviation: Medusa
Background: One of my best photomanipulation which will be on display at the DCC Alumni Art Show as well as for sale at the Vanderbilt Art Show and Sale in Oct.  

Elaine Firecat

criissa

Benevolent Dragon

9,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:02 am
Elaine Firecat
User Image
http://kzinrret.deviantart.com/art/Medusa-41885295
Name of Deviation: Medusa
Background: One of my best photomanipulation which will be on display at the DCC Alumni Art Show as well as for sale at the Vanderbilt Art Show and Sale in Oct.

AmaZing! ~+_+~

well, here's mine...
name- high priestess v2
location-gallery
bg- just a drawing of my RO char. ><

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:34 am
User Image

Name of Deviation: Purity...
Background: Soo..this was made when I was so bored and accidentally it was a DD =) I'm very proud of it...  

AkiyaCZ

frostysnow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:02 pm
Here goes

User Image
http://duke-pandemonium.deviantart.com/art/Portrait-Portrait-III-63558145

Name of Deviation: Portrait III
Background: Mmmm i like it?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:45 pm
User Image

Light Boxes

i took this in the subway while i was visiting Korea where my Dad was stationed fro 4 years b/c of being in the military. i personally didn't think it was a great shot but my g/f encouraged me to submit it so i did and i think it has actually turned out pretty good  

trinity343

xXAkatsukl_SpamusXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name of Deviantion: 4 Tailed Sakura
Background: this was done of Photoshop. 10 hours  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:14 am
http://jawbreaker-chibi.deviantart.com/art/Artist-hand-final-49186433
Name of Deviation: Artist hand final
Background: Paint to give texture.

Mediums: Black and White Charcoal pencils
Time: Wow probably 5hrs at the most

This was my favorite drawing I did last school year.  

Artistic_Meca

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

KadajNu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:59 pm
Here's probably my best sketch. There are others I like better, but this is my best.

http://midgarzolom.deviantart.com/art/CALLING-58955993

Name: CALLING
Background: Well, I'm a bit of an Aeris hater, so people were bugging me to do an Aeris pic (becuase the only ones I had done of her so far involved big swords and lots of blood wink ), so I did this. I'm not happy with it now, but I haven't been in the mood for drawing faces in a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:54 pm
Sonata of the Winds
Name of Deviation: Sonata of the Winds
Background: I was looking through my gallery one day and I realized that it's been over a year since I've drawn my Gaia avatar so I drew this...which started as a little sketch but I cleaned it up a bit and colored it. It was really fun to draw--especially since it was my first time drawing those items.  

Mikanne

Mikey-Aldrigde

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:38 am
User Image

name: bored
in my gallery
reason: i was bored and it turned out so much better than i though (no that good at perspective you see) i'm quite proud  
ART

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff