Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply Entertainment Discussion
The Nintendo Discussion Thread! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Dreadling
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:35 am
Hey Everyone! If you didn't know already I am a Nintendo Fanatic, or a fanboy as some might say. Since me am what me am, I have decided to make a thread ment for...*drumroll* NINTENDO!......Here we can talk about all the good qualities of Nintendo, its systems, its games and maybe a little bit about its failed experiements...*cough*...Super 64....Well that aside lets get to Nintendo Fanatics!

Index!
1. Intro....
2. Rules...
3. Upcomming Releases
4. Nintendo News
5. Other stuff
6. Other stuff  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:36 am
RULES

1. Be a good Nintendo person(meaning be nice)
2. If a Microsoft, or sony fanatic decides to post, dont get angry with them, they were born like that and its not their fault.
3. No Spamming
4. No Flamming
5. Pics that are nintendo related are ok.
6. Nintendo is Life  

King Dreadling
Crew

King Dreadling
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:37 am
Upcomming Releases

I have a few Upcoming releases for you.....

Super Smash Brothers: Brawl
System: Wii
Launch Date: December 3, 2007
Link: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:39 am
Nintendo News  

King Dreadling
Crew

King Dreadling
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:40 am
I will have pics and such comming soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:41 am
Post Away  

King Dreadling
Crew

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:19 pm
Lol. this is cool! I love nintendo!(actually, all my video games are nintendo... lol, and i'm planning on getting a wii for christmas...)
I especially have been playing mario kart ds alot, i have the nintendogs lab and dachshaund games, and some others, and i have about 9 gamecube games...)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:40 pm
katt725
Lol. this is cool! I love nintendo!(actually, all my video games are nintendo... lol, and i'm planning on getting a wii for christmas...)
I especially have been playing mario kart ds alot, i have the nintendogs lab and dachshaund games, and some others, and i have about 9 gamecube games...)

*squeals* i've always wanted to play the nintendogs game thing and i always used to play mario until....my parents took it away from me...

sooner or later they're going to take the computer away from me too crying  

cherryblossomgirlsakura

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:07 pm
cherryblossomgirlsakura
katt725

*squeals* i've always wanted to play the nintendogs game thing and i always used to play mario until....my parents took it away from me...

sooner or later they're going to take the computer away from me too crying

that has to suck... the only reason I have two nintendogs is because I lost one for at least 6 months, and then we found it in the couch... so yeah...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:04 am
I got a Wii for christmas and I love it soooo much!!!!!
Yay!
I have the Dance Dance Revolution game for it!
(dance dance revolution hottest party)
and of course Wii sports, and as soon as I get the game disc for using the internet, I can get on gaia straight from my wii! Yay!  

katt725
Vice Captain

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:04 pm
Super Smash Bros. Brawl is a really cool game! (and this is my third post straight! Does no one like nintendo anymore...?)
I gots it recently and have had a lot of fun with it, it's a step up from Melee, w/ new characters and stages and whatnot. It's nice...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:04 pm
catt725
Super Smash Bros. Brawl is a really cool game! (and this is my third post straight! Does no one like nintendo anymore...?)
I gots it recently and have had a lot of fun with it, it's a step up from Melee, w/ new characters and stages and whatnot. It's nice...

ya i got that game the first day it came out. its really good my best characters are marth, link, and pit. i love nintendo. i recently got mario kart wii, and metal gear solid for the ps3. they're all really good. but now i'm broke. sweatdrop  

that_aly82

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:53 am
Yeah, that happens... I really wanna get mario kart wii, how is it?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:22 pm
i like nintendo,even if i spelled it wrong,i got pokemon games for it dimond and pear,a few mario games and anim al crossing,dogs too. smile  

flamegirl689

flamegirl689

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:23 pm
And others thats not all ,my nintendo ds is black with blue cover its pretty smile  
Entertainment Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff