is bella a slut to you?
  NO! oh course not!!
  Yes. A complete slut. no question
  well...kinda.....
View Results

Rezuri-chanchan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:20 pm
okay,

I finished the book yesterday (or this morning...?) because i was trying to drag it along..

but, anyway,

I talked to one of my friends who hasn't read it yet, but some of her friends had. and basically she asked me. "Bella's a slut? I heard she tried to sleep with edward, and made out with Jacob too" i was shocked. SHOCKED. I had to explain alot to her. But if youve read the book then you know. I don't want to put to much spoilers here.

But, for those of you who are thinking this. no, Bella is not a slut. As Edward said she was hurt, and Jacob was the one to heal those wounds. It left its mark on both of them. So how does this make Bella a slut?

And secondly just because of Bella's demand it dosen't make her a slut either. She just wanted a human experience that reminded her that she loved Edward. and that would help her to love him and put him before the blood lust. She dosen't want anything before him. Which i find honorable.

I would really like to debate this with anyone who thinks differently. I'd like to see this from many different perspectives. I'll quote things and put them in the next post after this too.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:21 pm
Quotes: things to ponder

Rezuri-chanchan

shadowgrl7

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:27 am
I, for one, agree with you. I mean, Jake and Bella got pretty close, there were bound to be some feelings there.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:25 pm
yeah I agree with you all the way  

the_pink_ladies

Shy Shapeshifter

catty_tonks_1503

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:44 pm
there wase bound to be fellings between them its a big love triangel . but yove got to remember Edward sed if she wated to kiss jackob that she could he woudnet be up set .. he still thinkis its wring to be withe bella and to be mareing her but its what bella wants ...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:59 pm
Yeah, she's not a slut. She was very close friends with Jacob so it would only make sense that some feelings deeper than friendship might be aroused. But she was hurting, so of course she would do something like that. People don't think clearly when they're hurting. And so what if she wanted to sleep with Edward? He's her boyfriend, and if they were humans, they'd probably have gone all the way by now. It's natural now.
So, to conclude, no, Bella is most certainly not a slut.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Genius __ Insanity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:03 pm
I hate those people who say bella is a skank!!! scream This one girl not only thought she was a hoe, she also hated Jacob for getting in the way. And blamed him for everything. ooooh! I about killed her. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:28 pm
I don't hate Jacob, but I'm still angry with him. Not because he's in love with her, that can't be helped, but just the fact that he was trying to push her out of a relationship with a guy she really loved. But whats a book without a little conflict in the relationships?  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rezuri-chanchan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:23 pm
Genius __ Insanity: yeah! i's not Jacob's fault either! He loves Bella, and wants the best for her. He was there for her in those hard times! So how can you blame him for anything?!? i was horrified when i heard bella was a slut too. because she isn't!

XxFearRegretxX: I'm not to angry with Edward. He wasn't really forcing her to stop anything. He's overpertective and he deserves to be. I mean this is Bella were talking about. And she had to chose. it was just hurting all three of them with the indisistion.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:51 pm
I actually meant Jacob. I just edited that out when I realized it. Yeah, he's overprotective, but it's all to protect Bella. I wouldn't want my boyfriend to not give a damn about my well being. I would want him to take care of me and protect me, just not to the point of the overobsession.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

rewind r e w i n d

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:54 am
BELLA IS NO DARN SLUT !!!!
(not intending on saying it to you though, just in general to everyone. An obvious statement. =D)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:17 pm
I don't think she's a slut, sometimes people do crazy things they regret.  

Laurelindoren

5,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Market Browser 100

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:26 pm
What ^^ she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:10 pm
oh yeah... i totally agree
my friend thinks she's a slut (my friend actually is a slut and she thinks she's qualified to determine slut status rolleyes ). I think that's BS! Bella is NOT a slut!!! twisted If you say she's a slut you don't know what a slut is seriousl  

RainyRose329

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:19 pm
Sluts are people who sleep with a new guy every night. Bella's just confused. TELL YOUR FRIEND TO GET OVER HERSELF!  
Eclipse

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff