Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Superbad Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super good movie??
  Thumbs up
  Thumbs down
  Meh
View Results

Ska Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:47 pm
No one has reviewed Superbad yet?!? (I searched all the pages...)

Well, this movie has been getting quite a bit of hype: 4/5 on Google movies, 4.5/5 on Blockbuster, 87% on Rotten Tomatoes.

We (my boyfriend & I) saw it at the Drive In tonite. They checked ID (it's rated R) and searched our trunk ~ I felt like I was crossing over into Canada or somethin xp

The movie was pretty good, but not all it's cracked up to be, in my opinion. I didn't *LOL* as much as I anticipated I would. I don't think I'd care to see it again...at least not anytime soon. I gave it a 3.75/5, and the boyfriend gave a 4.25/5. For me, this wasn't a *bad* movie, it just really wasn't that great.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:18 am
I personally absolutley loved it! The cops were like my fav. characters! It's just so funny...Evan was like so innocent when he was drunk...he's like "i don't really think you want to do this...i can't even process this!...lol...I did like it and I would go watch it again...if it wasn't for that new Kevin Bacon movie...it looks rathere good...and shoot 'em up in a wekk or two...so i'm pretty much packed!  

morbid_beauty

e thugg

Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:17 pm
i am lovin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:33 pm
I'll admit that I laughed my a** off.  

The_Duchess_Paisley

Dapper Gaian

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yalinda

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:12 am
It was good but I thought the commercials were much better.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:23 pm
Too bad I'm too young to watch it, looks hilarious though  

CursedChihiro

Gracious Hoarder

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:37 pm
Thought the movie was freaking great, I need to go get it on DVD so I can watch it again.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:29 pm

I Lol'd.

Terror Toon

aliciav18

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:03 pm
I thought it was absolutely hilarious! My boyfriend and I couldn't stop laughing!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:04 pm
i just saw it this very early morning/ and i completely heart it!
the characters where so f´n funny!!--lol..
me and some friends watched it and even woke up the neighbors..lol we watched it at 3 am, sweatdrop so..our laughter migth have been a bit loud.
totally loved McLovin so dumb..but..lol!  

Dgirl91

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:47 pm
Ska Hippie

We (my boyfriend & I) saw it at the Drive In tonite. They checked ID (it's rated R) and searched our trunk ~ I felt like I was crossing over into Canada or somethin xp

Firstly, I'd like to point out that it was AMERICA that made it so difficult to cross the border to Canada, and being a Canadian, I take a slight offense to that. But I realize you are using it as an analogy, so I digress.

I saw Superbad with a few of my friends, and quite frankly, I didn't really think it was all that funny. My friends laughed their asses off, but I just kinda watched. I chuckled here and there, but never laughed my a** off. When it was over, I realized I had just watched over 90 minutes of three guys trying to get beer, so they could go to a party, and get laid. I was not impressed by that faction of the movie. The acting, however, was great, as was the direction, but it lacked totally in plot. It also reminded me a lot of American Pie.

Overall, I'd give it 3/5, just because it's christmas.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:07 pm
I haven't seen it,but, my friend Keith said it was hilarious. He was talking about the dude who was obsessed with dicks when we were blazed a few weeks ago and it made me want to so it more.  

MediaclCunt

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:23 am
That movie was just vile, disgusting, with lots of swearing and stupidity.....

Basically, I loved it! HA!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:38 pm
One of my favorite comedies. I fell in love with it cause it pertains to me and my friends plus its just down right silly. Favorite part was when he was envisioning different scenarios when contemplating on stealing the beer. I peed my pants laughing.  

Trichromatism

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:38 pm
It wasnt as funny as everyone made it out to be but it was kinda funny.... the bit with the girl and her period was abit sick LMFAO  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff