Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowgrl7

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:44 am
does anyone else wonder if Jacob will imprint in Meyer's next book? eek  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:27 pm
He probably will. I personally think that he may love Bella or that he just has really strong feelings that he thinks is love but is really just neediness for a relationship. A lot of people think that Angela and him will get together, but they don't really fit as a couple. Besides, Angela hs Ben.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

~Fille Psychique~

Rainbow Genius

8,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:53 am
I agree. I don't think Jacob imprinted on Bella at all. I mean, if he had, wouldn't he have been a friend to her? He explains that the imprinter become the person the imprintee needs, and so wouldn't Bella need Jacob more as a friend then a lover? Jacob even says himself that he didn't imprint on her, somewhere towards the beginning section of the book.
As to who he'll imprint on, I have no clue. Another vampire would be WAY clichĂ© and it'd never work because he would be able to stand her smell. I'm sure whoever it is will be part of the main conflict in book 4.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:05 am
I wouldn't doubt that Jake imprints in the next book.  

Alice_wanna_be

kewlgirl163

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:14 am
Yeah, I think he has to imprint. I mean, it would kind of ruin Bella and Edward's relationship if he didn't. In Eclipse, it makes it seem sort of like Edward's the bad guy- like Bella and Jacob are in love, but Edward is like Bella's addiction that keeps Bella and Jacob apart. But Jacob and Bella can't do more than the friend thing now that Bella and Edward are getting married. Jacob is kind of...moody though, so he and Bella aren't really even friends. I think what should happen is Jacob will imprint and then get back to being just friends with Bella, and Bella and Edward will be able to have a happy relationship. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:03 am
kewlgirl163
Yeah, I think he has to imprint. I mean, it would kind of ruin Bella and Edward's relationship if he didn't. In Eclipse, it makes it seem sort of like Edward's the bad guy- like Bella and Jacob are in love, but Edward is like Bella's addiction that keeps Bella and Jacob apart. But Jacob and Bella can't do more than the friend thing now that Bella and Edward are getting married. Jacob is kind of...moody though, so he and Bella aren't really even friends. I think what should happen is Jacob will imprint and then get back to being just friends with Bella, and Bella and Edward will be able to have a happy relationship. heart

Ha! I have to totally agree with that!!! And Edward seeming like the bad guy??? SO TRUE!!! I was shocked with myself for thinking ... not so polite thoughts about Edward!!!

Jacob better imprint so Bella and Edward can move on with their lives! ... Or in Edward's case, existence.  

Too Weird For You

Ruthless Prophet

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:00 pm
Too Weird For You
kewlgirl163

Ha! I have to totally agree with that!!! And Edward seeming like the bad guy??? SO TRUE!!! I was shocked with myself for thinking ... not so polite thoughts about Edward!!!

Jacob better imprint so Bella and Edward can move on with their lives! ... Or in Edward's case, existence.

And soon to be Bella's too. Anywho, he hasn't imprinted anyone but I really want him to and he most definitely needs to imprint in the next book! I agree that the girl Jacob imprints with will most definitely be part of the main conflict. It would make so much sense! I want Bella and Jake to be friends again. I don't like them feuding! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:23 pm
XxFearRegretxX
Too Weird For You
kewlgirl163

And soon to be Bella's too. Anywho, he hasn't imprinted anyone but I really want him to and he most definitely needs to imprint in the next book! I agree that the girl Jacob imprints with will most definitely be part of the main conflict. It would make so much sense! I want Bella and Jake to be friends again. I don't like them feuding! crying

I don't know .... I mean, I do want Jacob to imprint .... but it's because I want him out of the picture!!!! Grr!! He gets me all mad!!! evil .... sweatdrop Need to calm down ...  

Too Weird For You

Ruthless Prophet

chyuu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:39 pm
I don't get the impression that he will: I mean, last we saw him, he was running off into the woods with his tail in between his legs. It seemed like he wanted to be one of the wolves who never imprinted.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:57 pm
I think he will imprint and then Bella will be mad, and it will get dramatic.  

Laurelindoren

5,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Market Browser 100

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:16 pm
Bella wouldn't get mad, she'd only get jealous. She knows she didn't choose Jake, so she would figure that Jake needs to be happy, and if it's with his soulmate, so be it.

I actually thought that Jake was kinda selfish in Eclipse. He asked Bella to stay with him so many times... What would have happened if she did choose him? And then they're all happy for a while, and then Jake imprints... Does he want Bella to feel like Leah? Thats just my two cents.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:27 pm
twisted words
Bella wouldn't get mad, she'd only get jealous. She knows she didn't choose Jake, so she would figure that Jake needs to be happy, and if it's with his soulmate, so be it.

I actually thought that Jake was kinda selfish in Eclipse. He asked Bella to stay with him so many times... What would have happened if she did choose him? And then they're all happy for a while, and then Jake imprints... Does he want Bella to feel like Leah? Thats just my two cents.

I agree. In the end, everyone would get hurt. No good would come out of their relationship.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Liquid Muffin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I would laugh so hard if Jacob imprinted on Alice or Rosalie. rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:33 pm
I want Jacob to imprint, just not with Bella. I think it'd be pretty cool if he some how met Gianna, the receptionist in New Moon that works for the Volturi, and imprinted to her. Since she's been working with vampires, and not one herself, she'd be use to crazy and supernatural stuff already. Plus, I think she deserves it. The Volturi are going to kill her some day when they don't need her anymore, and I think she deserves to gain someone like Jacob. Yep.  

Colloquial Serendipity

Sweet Explorer

BunnyCupCakes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:45 pm
Liquid Muffin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I would laugh so hard if Jacob imprinted on Alice or Rosalie. rofl rofl

eek
No...just no @___@;;;

@Fireball96740: That's a pretty nice idea.I forgot all about her.Either way,I agree that he should imprint with somebody & let Bella live her life with Edward.Jacob needs to learn to move-on.He can't be miserable forever & drag on his lost-love for Bella.

I say there's hope for him still...he'll just realize it later 3nodding

Eclipse

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces