Reply Eclipse
There in love!!! (DEAL WITH IT) *spoilers* Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XXXHugThePsychoXXX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:47 pm
hehe yes jacob and bella they are in love and u must all deal with it!

edward is an awsome charter dont get me wrong BUTTTTTT (butt hehe) i so think bella is sooooooooooo much better with jacob.

dont you think i mean come on! with edward she has to change her self but with jacob she doesnt have to at all. and i meann who would choose cold over warmmm...*drool*

dont you think so??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:39 pm
i 100% agree with you hun! JACOB LOVERS RULE (and drool if you think he's hot lol)  

RainyRose329

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:53 pm
Well, I still like Edward and not because he's a vampire. He's given up everything for Bella and simply wants her to be happy. Hell, he almost killed himself so he wouldn't have to live without her.
Sure, Jacob is warm and a very nice guy (and werewolves are pretty freaking awesome!) but she'll probably choose Edward. She's willing to give up everything, her life, her family, her friends, everything, to be with him. And if that doesn't show love, then I don't know what does. Also, she's proven she can't live without Edward, and she's also proven she can live without Jacob being a major part in her life.
Sorry, but I think she'll end up with Edward.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:46 pm
If she doesnt end up woth Edward I will be totally sad >.<
I havent read eclipse but...I dont care sigh I will read it soon enough, and besides I think that Jacob and Bella will ONE day work something out "_"; I mean it is not impossible is it? sweatdrop
But I still love Edward and Bella together  

KikyoRin

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:26 pm
Read Eclipse before I say anything. I don't want to spoil anything for you since i hate it when people do that to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I actually got annoyed when Bella said she was in love with Jacob! I liked it so much better when it was one sided mad d Since Jacob was so convinced that Bella was in love with him he got so pushy and irritating..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight

Colloquial Serendipity

Sweet Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:27 pm
Hm..I don't like the Bella/Jacob pairing at all. I'm sorry but Jacob just isn't for her. He still, technically, is a 14 year old boy in a 20-something year old body. ..I think that's kind of weird. Plus, if she did go with Jacob and he ended up imprinting with someone else, Bella would be left all alone. If Edward was to change her, they would be together for eternity. I have other reasons as well of course, but I'll just leave it as this.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:09 am
Fireball96740
Hm..I don't like the Bella/Jacob pairing at all. I'm sorry but Jacob just isn't for her. He still, technically, is a 14 year old boy in a 20-something year old body. ..I think that's kind of weird. Plus, if she did go with Jacob and he ended up imprinting with someone else, Bella would be left all alone. If Edward was to change her, they would be together for eternity. I have other reasons as well of course, but I'll just leave it as this.

Actually Jacob is 16 years old and age doesnt really matter ya know I like the idea of Jacob and Bella together she can do so many things she cant do with Edward but still Edward is Edward he will all ways be in love with Bella I bet if she goes with Jacob he would find some way to see how she is doing. I mean Jacob can imprint on someone and leave Bella but Edward I think in his own way he imprinted on Bella. Sorry i like the idea but I am goin with Bella+Edward  

niecerpiecer

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:10 am
Fireball96740

No matter what age he is, he acts like a little thirteen year old boy who thinks he understands everything so he automatically assumes that Bella loves him like he does. I think that Bella and Edward would go great with each other and Jacob will find his match soon enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:45 pm
I resent that thirteen year old comment.

Jacob is a person who reacts on his instincts (like emmett). He knew bella loved him. that was true. she was just in denial.

I am a Jacob supporter. I love Jacob more than Edward BUT I beleive Edward is better for Bella. Jacob is just better for me. that dosen't mean hes completely right for Bella. You fall in love, but that person is not neccisarily the love of your life. you have to know the difference. Edward is the love of her life. Jacob is a person she loves and maybe will always love, but her love for edward is so much stronger.

(not really relavent)I just read i fic that hurt my head. Basically Jacob and Bella ruin the wedding day. She sees Jacob and the feelings come flooding back. It was a well writen fic, written in a stephenie meyer way not a i love bella jacob way. But i still can't see bella choosing jacob.

sorry love you jake! xd

Rezuri-chanchan

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:41 pm
Rezuri-chanchan

Jacob is a person who reacts on his instincts (like emmett). He knew bella loved him. that was true. she was just in denial.

I am a Jacob supporter. I love Jacob more than Edward BUT I beleive Edward is better for Bella. Jacob is just better for me. that dosen't mean hes completely right for Bella. You fall in love, but that person is not neccisarily the love of your life. you have to know the difference. Edward is the love of her life. Jacob is a person she loves and maybe will always love, but her love for edward is so much stronger.

(not really relavent)I just read i fic that hurt my head. Basically Jacob and Bella ruin the wedding day. She sees Jacob and the feelings come flooding back. It was a well writen fic, written in a stephenie meyer way not a i love bella jacob way. But i still can't see bella choosing jacob.

sorry love you jake! xd

Well in my opinion, though it's not always true, but at certain times he can be very immature. Thats all I meant.
And yeah. She loves Jacob, but Edward is who she knows she is meant to be with.
And I don't like the idea of Jacob ruining her wedding. As annoyed as I am with him, that will all pass since he helped her when she needed him. I want something else to ruin the wedding, like the Volturi or something. That conflict would totally be worth reading about!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:43 am
XxFearRegretxX
Rezuri-chanchan

sorry love you jake! xd

Well in my opinion, though it's not always true, but at certain times he can be very immature. Thats all I meant.
And I don't like the idea of Jacob ruining her wedding. As annoyed as I am with him, that will all pass since he helped her when she needed him. I want something else to ruin the wedding, like the Volturi or something. That conflict would totally be worth reading about!

yeah but that is wat makes Jake Jake! blaugh He acts more human and he is like anu other teenage boy he makes mistakes and can be a jerk sometimes. I think I like Jake because he is closer to human than Edward  

niecerpiecer

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:10 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
Rezuri-chanchan

sorry love you jake! xd

yeah but that is wat makes Jake Jake! blaugh He acts more human and he is like anu other teenage boy he makes mistakes and can be a jerk sometimes. I think I like Jake because he is closer to human than Edward

Yeah, I do wish Edward would stop trying to act like the perfect gentleman. I get that it's from when he was born and lived as a human, but one would think he'd start acting more like a guy from the 21st century since he's been here for so long. I do like that Jacob acts very human and like any other guy would. But then again, I don't. Did that make any sense at all?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:33 pm
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
Rezuri-chanchan

sorry love you jake! xd

Yeah, I do wish Edward would stop trying to act like the perfect gentleman. I get that it's from when he was born and lived as a human, but one would think he'd start acting more like a guy from the 21st century since he's been here for so long. I do like that Jacob acts very human and like any other guy would. But then again, I don't. Did that make any sense at all?

lol yes u like him acting like a guy which means joking around but u dont like the side when he is a jerk  

niecerpiecer

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:36 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
Rezuri-chanchan

sorry love you jake! xd

lol yes u like him acting like a guy which means joking around but u dont like the side when he is a jerk

Exactly!!! Wow, everyone is reading my thoughts all the sudden!!!! Or I'm just very predictable...  
Eclipse

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff