Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* [The Suites Star Bar] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3;
  <3;
View Results

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:56 pm
[The Suites Star Bar]

((THIS IS A RP THREAD, IM GUNNA MOVE IT TO THE SUBFORUMN SOON I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT IT. PLUS ITS SLOW TODAY, SUE ME >_>; JUST A CUTE, SIMPLE HANGOUT THINGO o: HAY SOMEONE WANNA MAKE US A BANNER?))

This is PURELY a hangout roleplay, for fun! Your avatar is your character, NO EXCEPTIONS! This is the Suites bar and lounge, in the Suites Hotel. There are no other playable rooms except the lounge. You may NOT roleplay in rooms or 'the spa' or anything else. JUST the bar. There is a young girl, named Sweet, with magenta hair, wearing a french maid uniform who works the bar and keeps the lounge tidy. So be nice to her! A little brat in a red shirt and green plaid shorts seems to always be in something, making trouble. (This is the Suites mascot, if he hasn't been posted somewhere yet, he will be soon.)

Obviously be PG-13. There is a bar, a fireplace, lots of armchairs and comfy couches, a couple window seats, rafters and so on. The lounge is comfortably lit and always open. Magic is acceptable, and corny plays off of your avatar. Just have fun, and stay PG-13; I know we all love eachother but we must behave o: !

Feel free to pop in and out of here, but remember, the RP subforumn is not a fast-paced roleplaying environment.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:21 pm
-Christens this thread's toilet.- >:3  

darlingtonia californica

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:23 pm
-sneaks up behind kiri and screams- BOOGEDDYWOOGEDY!~  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:25 pm
-Jumps like 50 gajillion feet in the air.- >___> You are lucky that I did not pee on you. D<  

darlingtonia californica

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:36 pm
-giggles and heads out of the ladies room and back into the lounge, throwing herself on one of the comfy couches- Yay! whata grand opening o:  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:35 am
*walks in and looks around* Are there any chairs on the ceiling? o:  

Maze

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:06 pm
-smiles and waves at maze as she walks in, raising an eyebrow at her comment- if you wanted there to be, i suppose xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:53 pm
Hey you're sitting on a Comfy couch. That's for Comfy only! -Points and pulls her pants up, running out of the bathroom holding them up.- xD  

darlingtonia californica

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:57 pm
-grins at kiri, sprawling out and grabbing onto the edges of the couch- Nuuu! You can't stop me!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:01 pm

-walks in, looking amused at the goings-on- I like this bar idea... :'B

un de plus pamplemousse

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:06 pm
-jumps up off the couch and launches herself at hearts- *GLOMP!*
Heartzies!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:21 pm

-laughs and barely keeps her balance from wood's glomp- Heyyy woody! How're you doing? o:

un de plus pamplemousse

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:23 pm
H e a r t s

-laughs and barely keeps her balance from wood's glomp- Heyyy woody! How're you doing? o:

-wraps her arms and legs around hearts, just hangin onto her- im goodie :] <33;  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:29 pm
ieatwood
H e a r t s

-wraps her arms and legs around hearts, just hangin onto her- im goodie :] <33;

Hee! That's awesome! c: -walks to the bar with wood still attached- Heyyy Sweet! Could I please get a shirley temple? -chuckles at her choice- d'you want anything, wood?

un de plus pamplemousse

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:31 pm
-lets all her limbs go at once, hitting the floor with a thump. she stands up, brushing off the dust, a nod to sweet- Yeeah, margarita, peasy?  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff