What's in the name? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:31 am
Okay, from the new KH videos that we've had seen so far (the Keyblade War, Xemnas and the armor in the "Room of Sleep", and Zexion and Xigbar's conversation about Xemnas and his behavior.) and it got me to think. What happen if Xenohart's name is not really Xenohart?

We've seen video that shows that Xenohart knew the Chasers (he calls the armor his..... "friend.") And during Xigbar and Zexion's conversation, Xigbar stated that Ansem found Xenohart with no memory and Xemnas was desperate of seeking the "Room of Awakening" where the other armor is.

So what if Xenohart's real name could be one of the Chasers?
What do you think?

Note: Somehow, I'm having hard to believe myself about this theory because the Chasers look nothing to Xenohart. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:45 pm
I think Xemnas was the Chaser named Terra  

Fire_Queen713

ayden409

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:50 pm
That is a really good point. That is definetly a possibility. I think that there is a couple problems though. The chaser that was frozen looked eriely like roxas and roxas didn't exist until near the end of KH1. Xehanhort was around for some time before that... There is one more thing but I can't quite remember it right now. Sorry. That would be cool though if what you said was right though...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:24 am
Fire_Queen713
I think Xemnas was the Chaser named Terra

I was thinking the same thing too. I too was thinking that Xenohart could be Terra, but Terra look differently from Xenohart. sweatdrop

I also remember that I read a theory that there were FOUR Chasers in it, each represent Light, Darkness, Twilight, and something similar to Sora's. sweatdrop However, I can't prove if that theory is accurate.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:55 am
For some reason, Terra looked a lot like Lexaeaus to me sweatdrop ... he WAS the silint hero after all confused . The old man though was wairing the heartless clothes of "Xehanort's heartless..." I didn't get to see the new vid intirely, but I'll have more understandable thoughts of what's possibly true after I do see it all...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:49 pm
Terra look like Xehanort his eye color changes at the end and its the same as Xehanorts and his hair style is the same and then some how his hair color changed  

Fire_Queen713

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:44 am
It could be true that Terra maybe transform into Xenohart, but we're not quite sure yet. Remember what Nomura said, "There will be three new characters." And those three are new. So, there maybe a 50/50 chance that we're maybe right about Terra as Xenohart. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:29 pm
There's a possibility that Xehanort's name may not actually be that due to his memory loss -no one really knows if he went by that name before or if Ansem/someone/himself gave him that name when he arrived.

Terra did look a lot like Xehanort to me. Previously I thought they were the same person and that he gave himself up to the darkness to prompt his skin and eye tone change (And now I've just thought of Sheik). sweatdrop

I remember coming across someone who had beaten Terra in FM and said he hated Xehanort -meaning they couldn't be the same person. The appearance of these new characters is really confusing.  

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:26 am
RosesShadow
There's a possibility that Xehanort's name may not actually be that due to his memory loss -no one really knows if he went by that name before or if Ansem/someone/himself gave him that name when he arrived.

I remember coming across someone who had beaten Terra in FM and said he hated Xehanort -meaning they couldn't be the same person. The appearance of these new characters is really confusing.

That's one evidence I do know that Xehanort's name couldn't be it when Ansem found him. However, I've forgot about the Enigmatic Knight's comment. sweatdrop It is true of what you've said about the EK; that he hated Xehanort. But it's like I said before. It's a 50/50 chance that Xehanort is not really Xehanort.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:35 pm
And now SE has surprised us all by confirming the bald man's name as 'Master Xehanort'. Oookay. That still doesn't explain how he and the present Xehanort are connected. confused Their differing ages, their appearances...it'd be weird if Terra and Xehanort somehow partially merged or something and it resulted in...well, 'Xehanort'.

....!

Wait, I remember this part revealed in Birth by Sleep that had Terra standing by Destiny Islands(?) and wishing to be erased. Perhaps that contributed to the appearance of the main antagonist of the series? I wouldn't know who would be able to 'wipe his memory' or something, though. Eh...  

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:10 am
Are you positive that that's Terra on Destiny Islands? confused Because I know for sure that no one knows who is the Enigmatic Knight since we never seen his face. So I doubt that the EK would be Terra.

And yes, I was surprised about the SE news that the old man is Xehonart. That's kinda screw up this theory. sweatdrop

However, I remembered someone from my other forum (I've made the same theory, but on different website) stated his theory that Xehonart could be an "Immortal Parasite" that travels from different body to body. And maybe the old man Xehonart die and the parasite went into Terra. However, I still trying to figure out if Terra is the present Xehonart or not. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:30 am
I'm as sure as I can be that Terra is the Enigmatic Soldier present in both Sunset Horizons and in the portal from Disney Castle.

~That parasite theory is interesting. But I would have to question who that parasite would pass on to if it's immortal -Riku, perhaps? Except that he took control of Xehanort's darkness in his heart, and when he found himself unable to turn back to normal Kingdom Hearts (or, the unexplained power of the hearts) 'expelled' it from him.  

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:54 am
Well, if it is Terra, then do you have proofs or picture if it is him. I'm not accusing you of lying, it's just that I didn't have the time to play the game to see if it's Terra or not. sweatdrop

As to the parasite theory, I dunno who's that parasite. However, I don't think that the parasite is "immortal" if it passes through one body to another. It would mean that the parasite is depending on the body in order to live.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:18 am
I've been comparing images from Sunset Horizons and the battle cutscene via youtube. Same helmet structure, arm design, frontal torso, leg armor, boots, even the keyblade. sweatdrop Pictures? Erm, give me a moment:

From FM

Closest thing to Sunset Horizons

The second one's not as viewable as I would like. Here are the links to the youtube equivalents:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=elpNyPGEnbc (KHII's secret ending)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yxfx1BloMD0 (FM's cutscene)  

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:12 am
You're right, they are the same.......... As for the ES video, I remember I saw one that has the ES telling Sora about his hatred toward Xenohart. Dunno which video it is, I forgot. sweatdrop  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff