Theme songs and characters Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:01 pm
We've compared gates, so lets compare theme songs. Which one is better? The SGA theme song, or the SGC theme song?

And while we're at it, lets compare characters, too. Who do you prefer? Jack or Sheppard? McKay or Daniel? Teal'c or Ronon? Weir or Hammond? And so on and so forth, etc, etc. Which show do you think has the better ensemble cast?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:54 pm
it has stuff good here and there. hammond is way better than weir jack wins by default teal'c would beat the s**t out of ronan mckay is way better than carter i think teyla and daniel are even and atlantis has a way better theme song sorry but its way better.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:19 pm
They're good for what they are. I do draw parallels and comparisons, but never a "who's better" kind of thing. I feel that it wouldn't be right.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:41 am
right anyway i need people to clean out crap in here or get rid of topics or just move them just in case we need them later on.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:40 am
What is "crap" defined as?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:05 pm
First of all Jack is the man,don't get me wrong Sheppard is cool but hands down Jack all the way.Daniel is fine and sexy and can have any women in the SGC at his hands.Teal'c is just the man, I mean, he's smart, he's got that cool eyebrow quirk, he makes jokes now! He's tough, and fearless, and a good Samaritan, and he's still alive to talk about all the times he almost died! And he's got a gold tattoo. He rocks. Hammond makes the tough decisions without flinching from his duties, and worrying about every little thing that could go wrong. And his head is shiny and bald, and I have a thing for baldies. But really, he's just so much more confident than Weir. I just
love the SG-1 theme song because they got it from the stargate movie and it's so long. The SG-1 has the better cast because they work hard and they treat each other like family and they also have the same actors from the movie who played Kasuf and Skaara in the show.  

blubecki

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:59 am
Oh, and just to clarify, I didn't mean which character is better, as in "Sheppard kicks Jack's a**". No, I meant simply state who is your favourite and why. Thats all.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:31 pm
Just one?  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:38 pm
Kaiser_MageMule
it has stuff good here and there. hammond is way better than weir jack wins by default teal'c would beat the s**t out of ronan mckay is way better than carter i think teyla and daniel are even and atlantis has a way better theme song sorry but its way better.

indeed except the theme song SG-1 theme song has lyrics some of the time  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:35 am
kittyfox_kumiko
Just one?

Oh, no, go to town on both series if you wish.

The SG1 theme doesn't have lyrics, right? Its the SGA one that does, it has the whole choir thing going on.  

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:07 pm
The people who make the show apparently made up some lyrics to the SG-1 theme song, but they've never aired them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:15 am
Really? Did they post them on the internet?  

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:07 am
yeah some where but there not that good lyrics really. and besides i don't like when someone sings really unless its uber good. i like when its like melodies more.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:37 am
Me too. Thats why I like the SGA one so much. The choir becomes part of the melody and doesn't stick out too much.  

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:50 am
I don't think they're actually singing words, either.  
Stargate

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff