Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:53 am
Okay just answer everyones questions Jacob did not imprint here is ur proof:
Q. Did Jacob imprint on Bella?

A. No. And this is how you can be sure: in New Moon, after the first time Jacob becomes his wolf phase, he is mean to Bella. He won’t tell her what is wrong. He says he can’t see her anymore. If he’d imprinted on Bella in that moment (and it happens the first time you see the person after you’ve phased), he would have answered all her questions. Pretty much, he would have given her anything in the world she wanted. (When he’s staring at her on the bottom of page 173 in Eclipse, he’s trying to make himself imprint on her. But that’s not something you can force.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:20 am
Yeah, he was looking for something that wasn't there. That's why I'm a little ticked with him again. He'd be willing to break her heart again after he imprints with someone else and lose her as a friend. He shouldn't be willing to do that.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:14 pm
XxFearRegretxX
Yeah, he was looking for something that wasn't there. That's why I'm a little ticked with him again. He'd be willing to break her heart again after he imprints with someone else and lose her as a friend. He shouldn't be willing to do that.

But he be sitting around thinking what might have happened if he did do something he might have won her heart.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:57 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX

But he be sitting around thinking what might have happened if he did do something he might have won her heart.

But still, you've gotta take into account what would happen if the two did end up together and then she would have to get left behind because you can't ignore it when you imprint. Then they wouldn't be friends and she'd be left alone (until she and Edward got back together).  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:20 pm
Yeah, but remember. Jacob doesn't think he'll ever imprint.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:27 pm
He will. And possibly whomever he imprints with will be a hub for the major conflict!!  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

crystal_marbles

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:12 pm
twisted words

teehee, during the epilogue "The Choice", I had this really wild and out-there idea that maybe he'd get together with Leah Clearwater. Far-fetched, isn't it?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:41 am
crystal_marbles
twisted words

teehee, during the epilogue "The Choice", I had this really wild and out-there idea that maybe he'd get together with Leah Clearwater. Far-fetched, isn't it?

Nah. Stephenie said he didn't. Besides, they're somewhat related. Back when the Cullens first came to the area, there were 3 werewolves. Sam's related to one of them. Jake's related to the other two. I don't really think the Quileute promote incest, so that thought is unlikely.  

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:23 pm
twisted words
crystal_marbles
twisted words

Nah. Stephenie said he didn't. Besides, they're somewhat related. Back when the Cullens first came to the area, there were 3 werewolves. Sam's related to one of them. Jake's related to the other two. I don't really think the Quileute promote incest, so that thought is unlikely.

Incest is gross. They would've imprinted already since he's been a wolf for a while now so it would've been a first sight thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:16 pm
i don't think you can blame Jake if he imprints someone
1. he doesn't get to choose
2. Bella has Edward
3. Bella and Edward are getting married sweatdrop  

shadowgrl7

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:21 pm
I wouldnt blame Jake I know he cant control it but people kept on thinking he imprinted with Bella so I just wanted to tell them what happened  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:24 pm
Yeah seriously. It's starting to get annoying with all the Jake-obsessors and Edward-haters saying Jake imprinted with Bella.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:42 pm
Hardcore Mosher
Yeah seriously. It's starting to get annoying with all the Jake-obsessors and Edward-haters saying Jake imprinted with Bella.

Even more annoying considering the fact that they were all Edward fangirls and Jacob bashers a few months ago. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:31 pm
twisted words
Hardcore Mosher

Even more annoying considering the fact that they were all Edward fangirls and Jacob bashers a few months ago. rolleyes

lol thats true XD people these days! XD  

niecerpiecer

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:08 pm
niecerpiecer
twisted words
Hardcore Mosher

lol thats true XD people these days! XD

I know seriously. It's amazing how quickly people will change their minds based on a few mistakes. I never hated Jake but now all these people are completely taking sides. Now I feel like getting back at some of these bashers.  
Eclipse

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff