Happiness and Anger Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

re_animation
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:20 pm
This is the thread wherein you can post your random feelings of anger or euphoria. Good to express your emotions, I think. As long as you don't break the guild rules and Gaia ToS, you can post here your random sentiments.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:22 pm
I am happy because it is raining right now. It puts me in a reflective mood, good because I'm RPing with Krissy right now. 3nodding  

Eirisse
Vice Captain

Entrepreneur

re_animation
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:24 pm
Eirisse
I am happy because it is raining right now. It puts me in a reflective mood, good because I'm RPing with Krissy right now. 3nodding

interesting.usually rainy days make me unhappy but its sunny  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:27 pm
There is a storm here right now. It's pretty fierce. Its going to Japan after it hits us, I think. 3nodding  

Eirisse
Vice Captain

Entrepreneur

~[Kryssi Katt]~
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:43 pm
I'm talking to one of my friends who I haven't heard from in awhile. Maybe I can talk her into joining Gaia?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:50 pm
KryssiRayne
I'm talking to one of my friends who I haven't heard from in awhile. Maybe I can talk her into joining Gaia?

Yes, and then make her join the guild! whee  

Eirisse
Vice Captain

Entrepreneur

re_animation
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:33 pm
Eirisse
There is a storm here right now. It's pretty fierce. Its going to Japan after it hits us, I think. 3nodding

thats not good......  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:11 am
I am happy because of this thread.  

Krystel Lucas

Takuya Kanbara

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:45 am
I am happy because I have a donut. *eats*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:46 pm
Why am I happy right now? Well, to be honest, I'm not. But I'm trying to ignore that because I think the reason I'm not happy is a little on the pathetic side.

So, something happy? I finished reading this book today. It was about a couple necrophiliacs, one who staged his own death in prison, came back to life in the mourge, and went to New Orleans. (He had lived in England before.) The other already lived in New Orleans. I think I'd like to meet both of them. The Brit knew that murder is the most intimate art, and the other was something of a cannibal. He preserved the essence of his beloved victims within his body by eating them. They both realized that connection that goes deeper than love is to know, to truely know, another person. Not just to see them everyday and to talk with them, but to know what makes them tick. To know the inner workings of someone's very being. To share a beautiful meal together and, together, clean up afterwards. To share the same type of soul; the same thoughts that ended in the death of a beloved person...

Perhaps I am one of the deluded who think of death as romantic? But no...It is not the death itself I am in love with. Not the last breath as it leaves a bloody and broken body, although that in itself is a wonder, but perhaps the very act of murder. The love a necrophiliac has for his victims that makes him keep them long after they are dead. The idea of the slow decay of the human body, the skin shrivelling as the last of the body's jucies leak free, the smell that comes with decomposing flesh and liquid brains...

Then again, perhaps I really am crazy?  

~[Kryssi Katt]~
Crew

Takuya Kanbara

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:33 am
There's nothing wrong with being crazy. I myself am insane. And as far as you finding murder attractive, you should know a very good quote I've seen right here on Gaia:

Honesty is the best policy, insanity is the best defense.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:27 pm
Takuya Kanbara
There's nothing wrong with being crazy. I myself am insane. And as far as you finding murder attractive, you should know a very good quote I've seen right here on Gaia:

I think that is one of my favorite quotes now; thank you. ^^  

~[Kryssi Katt]~
Crew

Takuya Kanbara

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:38 pm
KryssiRayne
Takuya Kanbara

I think that is one of my favorite quotes now; thank you. ^^

No prob, I've got a million more of them, just ask me for one if you want.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:00 pm
Today I went out and got some new treats for my 10 year old calico, Marbles, who I've had for half my life.  

xenerayx

Versatile Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100

Takuya Kanbara

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:24 pm