Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
Dragon RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Kaede-chan Xx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:00 pm
INTRO

I was pretty bored, so I thought I would try and see what it's like to live as a dragon. (for all who don't know me, I'm in LOVE with them) So, basically I really quick created a little world, so here goes nothin! PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!

-There aren't really any rules. Basically, there are just dragons roaming about and we can make friends, enimies, create and solve problems, team up and start a war, and best of all...USE FREAKIN AWESOME ABILITIES!

-To join read the below post and follow the form.

-When you post, you have to post in a certain way so people know who you are playing and such. The first time you post, you need a profile as well. Use my first post as a guide (It's below all this stuff.)

-Follow Gaia ToS and keep it pg-13 please!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:19 pm
Details

Here are some ideas for what you can use as far as fighting goes. These are just random examples, make yours as creative and unique as you want! But you need an element, and your attacks must correspond with that element. NO CHANGING!

-Crystal Shards (whips your tail out and shoots huge icicle...things...at your opponent)

-Posion Claws (Using a special gland or whatever, bring poision into your claws and when cut down deep enough, injects posion into the opponent's blood)

One more thing, you CANNOT go "I use my fire breathe on you, now your dead. Ha ha!" Doesn't work that way. Doing that will get you kicked out. It's annoying. thanks!

xX Kaede-chan Xx

xX Kaede-chan Xx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:27 pm
Joining The RP

Here are details on how to join, requirments, and everything.

-To join, you simply post the following profile:
Name:
Personality:
Looks:

When you first post, write down their profile, then underneath it, post everything. Look at my first post for an idea of how to post.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:41 pm
Name: Ariyinaa

Element: Ice

Age: She's not a child, but not an adult yet. I guess you could consider her about a teenager age, her early teens.

Personality: Ariyinaa is curious and fun loving, but she likes to plan things out ahead of time and is always thinking about how things will be in the future. She tries to be as fair as possible, and never makes an accusation before hearing what the other dragon has to say.

Looks: A dark, dark, purple, with a glint of blue in certain angle. Her eyes are a deep blue color. She's beautiful in a very diffrent way.

Ariyinaa put her head on her claws and sighed. "There's nothing to do...' she thought to herself. She sat up and looked around. She was itching for some excitment, so she decided to take to the sky. Spreading out her wings, she lunged gracfully into the air. Soaring through a puffy white cloud and out of sight she stopped and flapped her wings slowly to keep her in the air. She could she nothing but white all around her. "I've haven't seen a cloud this thick in a while..." Lost in thought, she zoomed out of the cloud and headed to the west.

xX Kaede-chan Xx

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:48 pm
Name: Chica
Element: Water (that can be heated or cooled depending on the circumstance)
Personality: Nice, cares about others, but can sometimes be a little selfish. If she's in a bad mood(she sometimes has moodswings) she can also be mean to her fellow dragons. She is quite intelligent and loves to play around with her friends.
Looks biggrin ark blue, sky blue underbelly to blend into the sky when in flight. Ice blue eyes, she has slightly red tipped scales.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:27 am
Aryiniaa landed from her flight, exahusted. She had no idea how far she had traveled; or where she was for that matter, but that was ok. She could go wherever she felt, she had no permanent home. Sleepily she layed down and looked around her. There was an open meadow infront of her, with a few patches of trees scattered on the edges. The sun was shining brightly, making her thick skin feel warm. She dozed off happily.  

xX Kaede-chan Xx

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:20 pm
Chica was rolling around in a field of grass, content as could be with the sun shining on her and a fresh breeze blowing along her scales and wings. She decided to go for a short flight, so she flapped her wings and headed to the east, where she could smell another dragon close by.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:42 pm
Ariyinaa woke up. Streching out and yawning, she stood. "It's really nice here; and quiet, but I'm looking for some adventure!" Ariyinaa thought. She was just about to leave, when an unfamiliar scent drifted in with the breeze. Inhaling deeply, she realized another dragon was close by. Smiling, she trotted of into the meadow.  

xX Kaede-chan Xx

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:52 pm
Chica flew over a meadow and could see a dark purple dragon with a slightly blue tint in the meadow. She landed nearby it.
"Hello, my name's Chica," she said confidently.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:56 am
Ariyinaa looked at the dark blue dragon curiously. "My name's Ariyinaa. Nice to meet ya!" she said happily. "It's great to finally have someone to hang out with...that is...' she said with a grin "If you even WANT to hang out with me!"  

xX Kaede-chan Xx

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:31 pm
"Of course I want to hang out with you!" Chica said happily to Ariyinaa.
"It's nice to meet you," She said in a nice tone.
"So, what do you wanna do?" Chica asked.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:49 am
Ariyinaa looked at sky, thinking. Then she smiled. "I wanna show you this really cool place! Nobody knows about it, so you have to keep it a secret, 'K?"  

xX Kaede-chan Xx

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:05 pm
"Ok! Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," Chica said happily, following Ariyinaa.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:17 pm
Ariyinaa spread her wings and took off into the sky. She soared over the trees off to the west, checking over her sholder every now and then to make sure Chica could still see her through the thick, puffy white clouds.  

xX Kaede-chan Xx

RolePlaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces