Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
.hack//CRISIS OOC thread. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darlingtonia californica

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:38 pm
Post profiles, ask questions, whatever you use OOC threads for.
I need to pee and shower so I had to make this quick right after the initial thread. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:21 pm

LOVE the idea, and I'm definitely going to draw up a character for this RP sometime this weekend x3 I'm gonna have to do some researching on these new character classes though =o -used to the old twin blade, heavy blade, long arm, ect stuff- xD;

-excited- cool

Aaby-sama

darlingtonia californica

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:25 pm
Yay~

x3 I'm excited too. >w<  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:10 pm
I'm gonna draw mine out, so depending on how much time I have for it, I should be done by monday.

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:01 am
I drew it out, I just need to finish it. So after posting, go to the other thread and start?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:18 am
Yep. Hopefully I'll have posted first by then though. xD
If not, then just remind me and I'll post and you can post right after. xP  

darlingtonia californica

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:09 pm
Ok. And you should have all the servers and the root towns for them listed. o___o;;;;

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:29 pm
o.o; I should, shouldn't I? xD;;

Even though I like the original root towns. mac anu, dun lioreag, carmina gadelica, fort ouph, and I can't remember the last one's official name other than the net slums. xD

I also don't know if the 4 root towns available in the beginning of GU volume 3 are the only ones available.

Right now I'll make it so that the only root town we can be in for now is Mac Anu.  

darlingtonia californica

darlingtonia californica

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:09 pm
GAIA USERNAME: [Harakiri]
CHARACTER NAME: Kiriko Schwartz
"THE WORLD" USERNAME: Kuchi D. Zuke (kuchidzuke = kiss in Japanese)
CHARACTER AGE: 17
CHARACTER GENDER: F
"THE WORLD" CHARACTER GENDER: F
"THE WORLD" CHARACTER CLASS: Adept Rogue: Twin Blade, Edge Punisher, Harvest Cleric. She is a hacker, which is why she was able to exceed the 4 point system by one point.
"THE WORLD" CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: Short in height. Straight, long, Light brown hair in pigtails with curls at the very ends, and short bangs, large gray shuriken-like hair decorations that her pigtails are looped through. Green eyes with pink tattoo-markings around them designed to look like spiked eyelashes.

A long-sleeved, aerodynamic, white shirt with black and pink vertical stripes on the sleeves. They extend to become gloves as well, but they are fingerless past the second knuckle of each finger except the thumb. The thumb is completely covered. There are gray, circular cuffs/bands around her wrists that seem to just float there, and they are gray as well. The shirt stops right above her bellybutton, which has pink spiked tattoo-markings around it, similar to the ones around her eyes. The character has a small busom.

She also wears a pair of hotpant-like shortshorts, pink with black and white verticle stripes down the sides. She has long thigh-length socks that only let a sliver of skin show between them and the shorts. They are pink and white striped. She wears large chunky boots, black, with white stripes down the front. Around the boots are floating circular cuff/bands with small, pink, fluffy wings around the ankles. This is a rare item she won legitimately at an event in February 2017, called 'Valentine Mercury.'

Her twin blade weapons are a pair of oversized gray daggers with pink ribbons tied in bows around the hilt. She has others, but these are her signature weapon. Her edge punisher blade is a centipede type (meaning it basically like a giant chainsaw). It is pink with black swirling designs around it, and very large compared to her tiny stature. And her harvest cleric staff is medium-length, gray, with a small pink crown adorning the top. Another band floats around it, small orbiting black beads attached.

I'll draw her, and her weapons, at a later date. >>  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:11 pm
There is for r2:

Delta Server: Mac anu
Theta Server: Dol Dona
Omega Server: Lumina Cloth
Sigma Server: Breg Epona

They got rid of the Lambda server. o:

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:19 pm
GAIA USERNAME: Morrighu
CHARACTER NAME: Morri
"THE WORLD" USERNAME: Morri
CHARACTER AGE: 17
CHARACTER GENDER: Female
"THE WORLD" CHARACTER GENDER: Female
"THE WORLD" CHARACTER CLASS: Macabre Dancer
"THE WORLD" CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: [x]
PARAGRAPH SAMPLE OF ROLEPLAYING: Arriving back in Mac Anu after a long day of item collecting, Morri looks around for someone to trade with.

((The next part would be finding someone in the role-play and trying to trade with them o___o;;; ))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:22 pm
If you don't mind, I'd like the first posts to include irl actions like logging in, checking email, whatever. And more description. xD;; You have to make it drag out to at least 3 sentences. nn;

But regardless, I'm letting you in the roleplay anyway. xD  

darlingtonia californica

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:30 pm
Oh, okay. ^^

When does it start?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:37 pm
I just posted. n.n
What are your colors for posting IRL and ITW (ITW = In THE WORLD)?
xD  

darlingtonia californica

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:39 pm
lime green. But '*' around the irl.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]