stargate atlantis season 4 episode 1 adrift spoiller Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:54 am
Hello what is your thoughts about the first episode of season 4 of sga.

i thought it was brilliant
im sorry to say but im glad that weir is going to be leaving. with her around its been more about talking to others than blowing the crap out of them.
but i am sad to say im glad shes not dead. i loved when they sent out the fleet of puddle jumpers so far my favorite scene. along with the very last scene where there talking about what they will do about power.

but i still cant wait till next weeks episode more
and i love the whole idea of the preview looking as if dr weird has turned sides. if that were to happen that would suck the replicators would find out about all there operations including the midway station.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:08 pm
Maybe they're just going to keep her. lol

I'm actually upset about her going. I like Weir, and I like playing with the Sheppard/Weir pairing in my writing, even if I am a Sheppard/Teyla supporter. Nothing ever happens, it just gets implied, like in the actual show.

Damn cliffhangers!

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:47 am
kittyfox_kumiko
Maybe they're just going to keep her. lol

I'm actually upset about her going. I like Weir, and I like playing with the Sheppard/Weir pairing in my writing, even if I am a Sheppard/Teyla supporter. Nothing ever happens, it just gets implied, like in the actual show.

Damn cliffhangers!
but have you notices all of sg-1 was 2 episode season finales to beginning. and season 8 two parter beginning and season 9 2 part season beginner. and sga is all three parters. i really like that form alot better it makes for more dramatic parts and give the problems they face to really sink in.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:48 am
True, but suspense and I never got along very well.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:58 pm
well the three parter is the thing i love about sga ending and beginning seasons gives that sense of oh snap when the 2nd part ends. or like holy s**t WTFDTJD (What the ******** did they just do)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:51 pm
I'm all nervy about this ZPM grab they're planning.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:09 pm
im all for it although every encounter with the replicators have been messed up and brought by them. this time they are taking it to them extremely personally.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:14 pm
I'm not much liking the Apollo's commander. He seems worse than Caldwell used to be when he first appeared.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:49 pm
well caldwell had to keep taking dr weirs crap. but then the commander of the apollo isn't taking the crap just giving it back. but then weird throws it back at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:17 pm
Let's see how things go with the upcoming changes... mrgreen  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:34 pm
yeah i really hope they get better but i just cant wait till like 30and a half hours from now when they go and steal a zpm.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:36 pm
That is, if they get it. They'll probably get at least one, though.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:45 pm
do you honestly think there going to go all the way to replicators and not get to steal a zpm for atlantis. without the zpm atlantis falls.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:30 pm
That's why I said at least one. They never really seem to catch a break with ZPMs, do they?  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:45 am
im actually watching the whole series from the beginning keeping a track of numbers

puddle jumpers
zpms
wraith ships destroyed.  
season 4 sg-1/atlantis

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out