Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:55 pm
Okay Sunday. this was a really time consuming episode with all the flashbacks
but still very sad. the episode probably would have been really bad if they hadn't done the episode from certain points of view one after the other after the other. this is like the 2nd time in sga that its been done. Season 1 episode 9 home and sunday.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:29 pm
Letters From Pegasus was kinda like that too, regarding the points of view.

Yes, Sunday was immeasurably sad. I actually cried. Then I had to graduate from high school the next morning...

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:23 pm
i liked the point of view thing but they had to many. A few would of done it,
in the end it was back to one point of view but i didn't care by that time. I was to busy crying  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:31 pm
this could be used to show opposing sides though to add affect to strategies in war.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:59 pm
I get what you're saying, but it doesn't exactly apply to this thread, does it?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:08 pm
So? Its a good point. And its not exactly off topic.  

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:56 pm
yeah what she said lol
i was saying maybe show what the humans are doing and then show what the wraith are doing to maybe show irony in areas.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:42 pm
That would be cool! They came close to that in the season 3 halfway point, didn't they?  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:30 pm
dude nothing completely traggic better happen. once they got ships they started loosing them pretty quickly. why can't they have more than three at a time. seriously. it take a year to make one and fit it. why don't they try making more than one at once. i had this idea what if they came across an old ancient space station cable of making ships as big as orion class ships. they secretly use it the us government to make a fleet of ships ever since the discovery of it and they have been making them since season 8. and they were making like 7 at the same time. and once they came out they were going to be the defense perimeter of earth. or maybe a link from earth to atlantis.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:46 pm
I agree, they do need more. It wouldn't detract from the whole "underdog in war" thing, either. Two or three more ships wouldn't hurt.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:06 pm
It definitely wouldn't hurt, the Wraith have fleets. Speaking of which, I wonder how they grow their ships?

.............which is a phrase I never thought I'd hear.....grow their ships.....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:23 am
hehehehe grow there ships there big ships.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:33 am
Veeeeery slowly. lol

I'd like to know, too. I hope we see!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:54 am
I get the feeling it'd be slimy and gloopy. And Kaiser....you'd better not be making a reference to what I think you're making a reference to. *shakes finger* Bad Kaiser!  

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:32 am
what i do now.  
season 3 sg-1/atlantis

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers