what truth lies beneath your appearence? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is this person a arrogant blurg?
  yes he needs to learn that he shouldn't keep a girl all to himself
  no he's right.
  just ignore him and his gf. you're better off w/o th drama.
View Results

K1T3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:41 pm
just recently i've come across a jealous bf. his gf is my closest friend ( sort of sister figure). and i am her brother figure. now i'm receiving alot of hate mail with threats. and scenes where i hung out with summer b4 i had gained the title of her brother. he's making accusation that i hug her and make purring noises. (which is what i do to all of my close firends who are girls). some stupid things i said during my sophomore yr. making sure she got on the bus. to go home. giving her a ride home when she missed her bus, for accidentally walking too slow. that was when i gave back the book she let me borrow. he ends his message with this.

"Well? Don't deny it; I won't believe you. Your conscience ought to tell you that you have done all these things and more. So you'd better stop now! You have made yourself nothing close to a worthy guy! What do you want in life? I suppose you want to get married. Well, for now on, you'd better change your tactics and not mess with *******!!!"

as you can tell from the quote he uses alot of big words. this comes from his arrogance as being one of the top ranked scholars of my school. being in as many clubs events as possible. he used to be so nice. i respected him honored him even wanted to be just like him someday....man was i wrong. he's the exact opposite i want to be. sure he's gonna graduate with high honors. but that's academics and work. social skills are horrible. if i was his gf's actual brother i would've sent my friends on him by now. but being a good guy i won't fight. i won't succomb to his threats. i'm a gentleman. not a jealous scholar who wants everything. if he was a kind and loving bf he would've helped his gf with her problems. she's always sad. and he said she tells him everything. well if she did he wouldn't be giving me this crap in the 1st place.

i replied with what i've mostly said. as calmly as possible. i've learned not to use violence in somethign as stupid as verbal confrontation or network confrontation. but if i am attacked i will not hesitate to defend myself. lol he carries like 100 pounds of books all day. he can barely move. so if he has his pack on (which he always does) i can use the escape method and make sure he doesn't continue his violence. or i can sue him for harassing me. and threatening me. i do feel threatened.

what is your take on all this? what is a good plan to deal with this form of betrayal?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:22 am
K1T3
just recently i've come across a jealous bf. his gf is my closest friend ( sort of sister figure). and i am her brother figure. now i'm receiving alot of hate mail with threats. and scenes where i hung out with summer b4 i had gained the title of her brother. he's making accusation that i hug her and make purring noises. (which is what i do to all of my close firends who are girls). some stupid things i said during my sophomore yr. making sure she got on the bus. to go home. giving her a ride home when she missed her bus, for accidentally walking too slow. that was when i gave back the book she let me borrow. he ends his message with this.

"Well? Don't deny it; I won't believe you. Your conscience ought to tell you that you have done all these things and more. So you'd better stop now! You have made yourself nothing close to a worthy guy! What do you want in life? I suppose you want to get married. Well, for now on, you'd better change your tactics and not mess with *******!!!"

as you can tell from the quote he uses alot of big words. this comes from his arrogance as being one of the top ranked scholars of my school. being in as many clubs events as possible. he used to be so nice. i respected him honored him even wanted to be just like him someday....man was i wrong. he's the exact opposite i want to be. sure he's gonna graduate with high honors. but that's academics and work. social skills are horrible. if i was his gf's actual brother i would've sent my friends on him by now. but being a good guy i won't fight. i won't succomb to his threats. i'm a gentleman. not a jealous scholar who wants everything. if he was a kind and loving bf he would've helped his gf with her problems. she's always sad. and he said she tells him everything. well if she did he wouldn't be giving me this crap in the 1st place.

i replied with what i've mostly said. as calmly as possible. i've learned not to use violence in somethign as stupid as verbal confrontation or network confrontation. but if i am attacked i will not hesitate to defend myself. lol he carries like 100 pounds of books all day. he can barely move. so if he has his pack on (which he always does) i can use the escape method and make sure he doesn't continue his violence. or i can sue him for harassing me. and threatening me. i do feel threatened.

what is your take on all this? what is a good plan to deal with this form of betrayal?

he's consumed with jealousy. jealousy can transform even the nicest person into a monster. it's the need to possess coupled with the insecurity that he might not be good enough. look at it... outwardly he's a smart scholarly type (top ranking you said?), is involved in a lot of clubs, and I'm thinking is fairly well built if he can carry 100 lbs worth of books everyday. he's one of those who feels the need to constantly push himself, to prove to himself and others he really is what he projects. it's spilling over into his personal life with his gf. he probably see's you doing the consciencious things a person who cares should do, but he's so wrapped up with himself he doesnt think to do them himself, so he gets mad and perhaps in his mind thinks "why shouldnt she like him better than me" which is a thought that threatens him so he gets mad at YOU for it by letting his fears and insecurities shape a 'reality' that isnt real, and it comes out as it's coming out now.

that's my take on it. how does he treat your 'sister' friend? does she know of what he said to you? he already said he wont listen to you. she is the one who will need to talk sense into him. and he needs to be brought to see exactly what's going on.. how his self absorbtion is warping reality and will eventually ruin his happiness.  

Calypsophia

K1T3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:22 am
Calypsophia
K1T3

he's consumed with jealousy. jealousy can transform even the nicest person into a monster. it's the need to possess coupled with the insecurity that he might not be good enough. look at it... outwardly he's a smart scholarly type (top ranking you said?), is involved in a lot of clubs, and I'm thinking is fairly well built if he can carry 100 lbs worth of books everyday. he's one of those who feels the need to constantly push himself, to prove to himself and others he really is what he projects. it's spilling over into his personal life with his gf. he probably see's you doing the consciencious things a person who cares should do, but he's so wrapped up with himself he doesnt think to do them himself, so he gets mad and perhaps in his mind thinks "why shouldnt she like him better than me" which is a thought that threatens him so he gets mad at YOU for it by letting his fears and insecurities shape a 'reality' that isnt real, and it comes out as it's coming out now.

that's my take on it. how does he treat your 'sister' friend? does she know of what he said to you? he already said he wont listen to you. she is the one who will need to talk sense into him. and he needs to be brought to see exactly what's going on.. how his self absorbtion is warping reality and will eventually ruin his happiness.

i delivered a note to her telling her of the jelousy of him. i asked to meet with her tot alk about this. but so far no reply. so it might come to the conclusion that she doesn't want to lose either me or him. i can't stand that. he isn't built at all. a short really skinny filipino short spiked hair tons of pimples braces. wears a huge pack with all his books in it. and places a messenger bag over that for his notebooks. he's sometimes late to class due to those items. he used to be fit in the 1st 2 yrs of highschool. ( you just need 2 yrs of pe to graduate). i wish he'd hang out with summer more. she's always alone. angelo never even gives her a ride home. usually she takes the bus home. and i usually find her on the bus stop by herself really sad. what am i supposed to do? let her be sad? that's not what she gave me the title of a as her brother for. i'm obligated to make sure she's alright. and as brother's usually say to their sisters bf's "if you hrut her i will make sure your life becomes hell." well judging by my observations it's starting to turn out that way.

i just received a one sentence reply from him. after i told him i was her brother.

"Brother? Incest is wrong. Ha, just stop and it'll be over"

what a b*****d.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:16 pm
K1T3
Calypsophia
K1T3

i delivered a note to her telling her of the jelousy of him. i asked to meet with her tot alk about this. but so far no reply. so it might come to the conclusion that she doesn't want to lose either me or him. i can't stand that. he isn't built at all. a short really skinny filipino short spiked hair tons of pimples braces. wears a huge pack with all his books in it. and places a messenger bag over that for his notebooks. he's sometimes late to class due to those items. he used to be fit in the 1st 2 yrs of highschool. ( you just need 2 yrs of pe to graduate). i wish he'd hang out with summer more. she's always alone. angelo never even gives her a ride home. usually she takes the bus home. and i usually find her on the bus stop by herself really sad. what am i supposed to do? let her be sad? that's not what she gave me the title of a as her brother for. i'm obligated to make sure she's alright. and as brother's usually say to their sisters bf's "if you hrut her i will make sure your life becomes hell." well judging by my observations it's starting to turn out that way.

i just received a one sentence reply from him. after i told him i was her brother.

"Brother? Incest is wrong. Ha, just stop and it'll be over"

what a b*****d.

heh, perhaps he's jealous of you 'cause a) you may be better looking than him and b) all the stuff I mentioned in my previous post. wait until she replies and until then dont dwell on it.  

Calypsophia

daggblu4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:29 pm
mrgreen i'm from the philippines, too, actually..lol. in this situation i think you need to wait it out a bit more. give both of them soem space to think and sober up emotions. but if you ever come across either of them whilst the idle period, emphasize you only see her a such and you only look out for her best interest =) i agree w/ caly about his insecurity issues. he's going to have to decipher his own relationship problems and lack of attention-giving by himself. aside from that, you're just being the good friend. unless, deep down, maybe you do feel something more? and you're unconsciously showing it?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:05 pm
daggblu4
mrgreen i'm from the philippines, too, actually..lol. in this situation i think you need to wait it out a bit more. give both of them soem space to think and sober up emotions. but if you ever come across either of them whilst the idle period, emphasize you only see her a such and you only look out for her best interest =) i agree w/ caly about his insecurity issues. he's going to have to decipher his own relationship problems and lack of attention-giving by himself. aside from that, you're just being the good friend. unless, deep down, maybe you do feel something more? and you're unconsciously showing it?
i used to liek her. but once she started dating him i knew i could never compete. but by seeing his jealousy makes me sick. i am her brother so if he hurts her i'm the one who'll be kicking some ***.  

K1T3

phynixblack

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:26 am
Alright. Do this, It is worth the try. If this guy is so mean, Tell the girl. Voice your worry, have a real, adult like conversation, even tell her "look, I dont like the way he is acting towards me." If he is that darn convinced she would go behind his back maybe they aren't as close as they should be.

Honestly I am a jealous type of man, I don't prefer too many guysI don't trust around the girl I love. It does concern me. But I wouldn't freak over her best freind, I mean, I would trust a girl more than that. I would need proof you know?

If he threatens you? well. Thats the stumper. Say this. "With all due respect. What proof do you have?"
Say it politely, never say it any other way then with respect. even if he gets mean.
If he tries to hit you, Back off, still saying "I would think you would be best to get some proof of this." or something close.

Even this might work "Have you spoken to her? I would like to hear this. Lets all three get together like adults and settle this te right way."

if he refuses? "Well now, You are a smart guy, I want to offer you a chance for us to talk this out with her here. She is a part of it she has a right to have her say. As her boyfreind you should respect her opinion."

Most of the time a guy will try to weasel out of it. try talking to him like this while she is there. If she could hear him saying this I am sure she would understand.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:32 am
If all else fails, well. I mean, If he does get too violent. simply put him on his back and cut him deeper then a knife. say this.

"You know. I thought you were a smart man. Turns out you are just a fool."

If he values his intelligence like he might, those words would hurt like a bat to the balls. Then you just gotta leave without any more violence and talk to her, tell her you are worried about her and thhe fact she is with a guy like that.

as I said, It bothers me he would so readily beleive she would be that way with another man. I think he just wants you out of the picture, he may be afraid of her knowing what he says to you. Show her every bit of written of typed proof. SHE DESERVES TO KNOW. I can't stress that enough.

I hope you find some use in my advice, I really do.  

phynixblack

Calypsophia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:26 am
I wonder, has she ever replied to your note?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:07 am
stressed xp wahmbulance heart to tell you i hate drama!! i dont have the time for it!!! so i say hes better of with out their bull crap... if its not his problem!!  

Sexie_Rican

K1T3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:44 pm
she never replied to my letter. when is ee her in the hall she looks away from me. as typical people usually do. i decided to get rid of her as a sister and as a friend. if she tires tot alk to me i'll tell her what happened. but i'm very busy with band and other more "imporant matters" than dealing with a jealous bf and his stupid gullable gf.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:56 pm
K1T3

Lol no offence but it sounds he is having a male PMS problem >.> have you explained to him that she is more a sister to you than a potential girlfriend?  

The Golden Pheonix

K1T3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:31 pm
The Golden Pheonix
K1T3

Lol no offence but it sounds he is having a male PMS problem >.> have you explained to him that she is more a sister to you than a potential girlfriend?

yes then he pulled an incest joke. sick b*****d  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:33 am
ok this scholar guy must have problems. first thing you do is you need to tell an adult. go tell your dean or consulour. if the scholar guy is unstable they'll have to send him to the cukoo den.  

The Coffee Destroyer

BitterSweetVampyre

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:00 pm
he needs to get over himself n realize girls arent posseions they're human beings n deserve to hav guyfirneds witout getting accused of anything!!!!  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff