Stargate atlantis season 4 episode 3 reunion Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:39 am
i just got to say ronans friends being wraith worshipers i was thinking of that when they were in the puddle jumper. i was thinking of ways ronan could stay with Atlantis one idea was his friends all die and the other what if his friends aren't his friends and there with the wraith now.

this is a really good episode i thought. and i loved at the beginning how mckay thinks he is going to be the new leader of Atlantis.

and a note on that the description of the new person to run Atlantis fits mckay way more than carter. carter might now crap about milky way replicators but all her knowledge on Pegasus replicators are from reading mission reports. although i love that carter is still on the show they made a poor choice on how to describe who would run Atlantis.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:56 am
I...kind of agree there.

Yeah, I was just inches from calling it with the other Satedans. I thought they were all just going to die. I really didn't expect them to kill each other, though.

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:20 pm
yeah i didn't expect that one guy to slit his chick friends neck out of temper. But that whole episode was all about hand to hand combat.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:15 pm
Sure, but it was just so...wrong.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:46 pm
wrong that the one guy slit his chick friends throat. but it wasn't wrong for ronan to kill his friends thats ronan if he knows there an enemy he will kill them. and if he hadn't killed his friend then it would of been a weakness of his which is very bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:03 pm
I meant about the girl, yes.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:49 pm
good im just so glad that ronans not gone i new he wouldn't though even without knowing the plots of the next couple episodes. after Elizabeth leaving i knew that they wouldn't take away another key character.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:54 am
I only knew because otherwise I'd have known already. That...merits some clarification: Every time a main character is removed somehow, I learn about it well in advance. They said nothing about this, so I knew that Ronon would stay.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:41 pm
we need more posters. do you think you could look for sg1 fans and send them some invites. anyone really. please i wish there were more posters.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:57 am
Kaiser_MageMule
they made a poor choice on how to describe who would run Atlantis.

I don't think so, they were very careful on how they worded it. They never said that the new leader was an expert on Pegasus Replicators. It was just a way for them to put that joke about Rodney thinking he'd get the take over.

Carter is actually the foremost expert on replicators. even though it's only the Milky way variety, she still has a lot of experience with the base coding of replicators.

I thought the episode was really good. The Setidans were just awesome I knew right from the start that there was something up with them. The way that guy talked to Teyla about wraith worshipers I was convinced they had some connection to it.  

Revenge of the Dark One

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:53 pm
McKAY: Well, there's been no formal announcement, but word is they're going with their foremost expert in Ancient technology and Replicator activity. (He points to himself with both hands, smiling smugly.)

Who does that sound like to you?

uh yeah i doubt that carter is the formost expert on replicator activity considering she hasn't even met one from pegasus in person and rodney has messed with there base code a number of times. ancient technology carters been working with normal technology for her whole sg1 career throw in a random time machine or two an ancient chair and a couple ori weapons and rodney has been working with ancient technology for almost 4 years.
i believe i have said all i should need to say. what i said basically says they should have worded it wrong. it would have been completely better to leave it out.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:20 pm
Well, it was too ambiguous, but it was the point. Every time they collaborate with Ancient tech, Sam always seems to completely trounce Rodney's ideas.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:22 pm
shes only had like 3 chances to do that and all those times its because rodney cant think of what to say or is to surprised to see her to care.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:05 pm
Also true. whee  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:58 pm
I agree with Kaiser to some extent - it seems to me that Rodney is better at technical stuff - like rewriting base code - but that Carter gets better flashes of inspiration. So I guess they come out pretty equal.

And I really didn't like the way the female Satedan died - why did the girl not die in combat? Why was she the one killed in an accident?  
season 4 sg-1/atlantis

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff