Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:26 pm
The ark Stargate atlantis season 3 episode 16

This episode was one bad thing after the other. and that damn suicidal guy uh what a jackass. im serious he almost killed the rest of the people of his race and sga1 hey theres a thought what do the atlantis teams call them selves.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:14 pm
Other than "Sheppard's team" I don't know.

I didn't much like that episode. There was one good moment, and that was the cracking glass scene, but that was it.

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:48 pm
yeah the ark didn't really have much good points it i believe was like a filler. they didn't gain any new knowledge other than the wraith data device could carry a lot of people. and the rest was useless info that wont ever come back up later on in the series.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:02 pm
I agree wholeheartedly.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:42 pm
im just glad that most of the new episodes of season 4 are going to have good points to them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:42 pm
Season 4 episode 4 is really good makes you afraid to go to sleep. twisted hasn't aired yet but I've seen it thanks to iTunes.  

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:47 pm
wasup natsu remember the kaiser.
kaiser_mage
i used to be in a sga guild with you until my character was banned. hows it going.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:14 pm
Yeah I remember, everything is doing alright, mind if we start a RP section where we can Roleplay and link RPs outside the guid?  

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Revenge of the Dark One

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:06 am
Yeah, The Ark was just a filler episode. But when you think of it like that most of SG-1 was filler until about season 5 even then it was still not completely in a solid dirrection. By season 6 They got the Anubis Saga and that was where the real story started. Episodes started linking up far more and they had a defined goal. Then along comes seaosn 9, The Anubis Saga gets wrapped up and we move onto the Ori Saga.

I know that people would think of the first 5 seasons as the Apophis Saga, but there were too much else going on at the same time. They were really just a build up to the point where they have the tech to actively take on the Goa'uld in stelar comabat.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:15 pm
comabat i love your spelling lol.
thats completely true but that was the intro basically the first 5 seasons were setting the galaxy into motion to reach a certain spot.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:16 pm
StateAlchemist Natsu
Yeah I remember, everything is doing alright, mind if we start a RP section where we can Roleplay and link RPs outside the guid?
yeah sure we don't need a crew hang place i don't have to tell anyone anything and i could just use or make new announcements on the front page.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:25 pm
I agree with Kaiser and Kittyfox. The epsiode was filler, nothing else. And very like the Stargate SG1 episode where Daniel gets implanted with the minds of a dying race - remember that one?

Oh, and Revenge: I like your Jayne sig.  

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:14 pm
That SG-1 episode was bizarre. Michael seemed to have fun with it, though. Gotta love actors.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:15 pm
Lifeboat, strange indeed  

Kioya Sato

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:18 pm
I think a lot of The Ark was an excuse to give Carson more camera time before he got removed. sad  
season 3 sg-1/atlantis

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff