SHUT UP THE LOT OF YOU Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beehive130

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:23 pm
SHUT UP.
axel is coming back in kh3. get over yourselves.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:09 am
sweatdrop ......................... Are you sure your friend is not lying or that it might be a fanmade video?  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

sephrioth609

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:38 am
thats funny.....i hope it's true...... cheese_whine cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:40 pm
Of course it would be a fanmade video. Heaven knows yaoi, or why it must specifically center on Axel who somehow gets ...'his' heart back, wouldn't happen in the game. (I got iffy on the rumor of Axel fading in the inbetween world preserving his being...or something or other.)

Can't help you there, bee. If it's only on one website it'll be hard to track it down.  

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:51 pm
burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:42 am
It's not fanmade, they dude in Squeenix leaked it to teh net. Undownloadable one site. I think Gamevideos.com I couldn't find it.
Axel get shis heart back by finding it under a waterfall.... changes his look slightly, new jacket hair style color. He 'gives' Roxas back his heart....by slamming it into him. ROXY HAS BROWN HAIR!!!
*spaz*
DEmyx finds Larxy's heart and tries to get it and is blasted 500ft backwads with electrity. (POOR DEMY!!!! FIRST AID!!) the re-living thing is trippy. Similar to teh awakening off the keybladers but bats. and them. coolio.  

beehive130

beehive130

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:45 am
Jisen Meizuki
sweatdrop ......................... Are you sure your friend is not lying or that it might be a fanmade video?
95% sure. He's my Boyfriend, and he's not very creative.... dislaike yaoi. He'd never lie about fanservice. He's knows that if he gets caught he'll die with teh swords in my closet. Or teh shovel. Either or.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:18 am
But even if you did say that this "leaked" video is true, it's still hard to believe it. We need evidence to proof if these facts and videos are true. We can't just take every single word of what a person said. It's like the Chasers' names.

People stated that the Chasers' names are Aqua, Ven, and Terra, but they have no proof that that are their official names until Square Enix announced it.

So with no proof or evidence, people will think it's a lie.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:55 am
beehive130
It's not fanmade, they dude in Squeenix leaked it to teh net. Undownloadable one site. I think Gamevideos.com I couldn't find it.
Axel get shis heart back by finding it under a waterfall.... changes his look slightly, new jacket hair style color. He 'gives' Roxas back his heart....by slamming it into him. ROXY HAS BROWN HAIR!!!
*spaz*
DEmyx finds Larxy's heart and tries to get it and is blasted 500ft backwads with electrity. (POOR DEMY!!!! FIRST AID!!) the re-living thing is trippy. Similar to teh awakening off the keybladers but bats. and them. coolio.

If that was the case then news would be circulating around the internet; just one site wouldn't hold a bit of information the fans would want -they'd talk about it everywhere in forums, fan sites, gaming areas, etc.

How the heck can Axel (why does it have to be him?) 'give Roxas back his heart' if it's already inside Sora. He can't just walk up to him with Sora wrapped in a neat little package -considering he'll get his butt kicked if he takes on the keyblade wielder. Sora doesn't have a loosing streak.
KHII had the correct storyline with Roxas being reabsorbed into Sora to complete his being. You can't sporadically find a heartless with a nobody's heart -Xehanort didn't and he had a better view of where his heartless was going about.

I have absolutely no idea what you were trying to say in that last paragraph. Please type out your words properly. Again, male relationships don't happen in kids games or any other for the matter. The fans alter it that way.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:43 am
I don't know details. I'm just trying to FIND the videos; not rationalize them.
I don't know much information so don't shoot me.
Yes I have swords and a shovel at my fangirl disposale. I can use them at will, my BF knows such and lives in partial fear of my closet as a result. (I store them in there)
retypeing:
The rebirth of the nobodies is the same as it was with teh keybladers (shiny glass mirror thingy with a picure of them on it, birds flying everywhere, ect.) but instead of doves it's bats.
Demyx accidentaly comes across Larxene's heart and when he tries to get it, he's blasted backwards with electrity. (sounds like that hurt- seeing as he's water)
AGAIN: I don't know much about this. It's pretty damn hidden.  

beehive130

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:21 am
And still, I find that hard to believe. sweatdrop

The rebirth of the Nobodies? As much as I want to see them come back alive, I still find it hard to believe. The Nobodies cannot be reborn after their death since their "existence" is "nonexistence". Besides, if they are to reborn, they would be back in their Somebodies form just like Roxas going back to Sora.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:23 am
A x e l is gone. He used up the last of his powers from his being in that attack with the massive amount of nobodies. And the only thing he's been doing before that was kidnapping Kairi.

Roxas can't "get his heart back". Nobodies don't have a heart to begin with. And Roxas near the very end merges with Sora and I'm guessing, they became a whole.

If it's only on one site as your boyfriend claims it to be and yet refuses to give you the link to it, then it's just a fandom website. It's not real. Not a very nice boyfriend to lie to his girlfriend and make her search for something that's not from the game as he said it was, huh?

Wormmon

Friendly Gaian

beehive130

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:07 am
wow. You guys suck. seriously. What's with all the negatives?
and now my BFF's little brother found the site. he said it's myspace. I hate that damn site. *procrastinates*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:59 am
We're not trying to be negative. It just that we don't want to get our hopes up and then later found out it's a fake. It's just like the rumor about KH going to Nintendo games but it isn't. That's why we wanted to have proof and evidence to see if it's true.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Myspace either. And speaking about Myspace, that can prove that it must be a fan-made video. After all, all videos on Myspace must have a link to another video website.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:59 am
beehive130
wow. You guys suck. seriously. What's with all the negatives?
and now my BFF's little brother found the site. he said it's myspace. I hate that damn site. *procrastinates*

They're not being negative, they are critissizing the accuracy of the story being true.

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff