Stargate Atlantis season 4 episode 4 Doppleganger Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:53 pm
Doppleganger season 4 episode 4 Stargate atlantis.

This episode was alright to me and pretty akward and funny throughout the whole episode. I was just glad that john was able to fight the energy thing as it being itself seeing it is always cool for a main character to fight themselves at any given moment. I thought the funniest thing was mckay was afraid of being eaten by giant killer whales when he was a kid up to now when not to recently he befriended a whale.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:02 pm
i want to get in a fist fight with myself  

Kioya Sato

Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:51 am
i really liked the episode...thought it was a good one....mhm i did..hehehe

and i wanna be in a fist fight with myself too!!....wonder if i'd win...i mean me me..not the other me... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:27 am
which me are we talking about crap a paradox lol.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:33 pm
My brain hurts...

It's funny, I had a weird SGA-themed dream that night.

*can't hold it in any longer* THEY KILLED HEIGHTMEYER!!!!! DAMN THEM!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:24 pm
I've got to admit it she was pissing me off. just because all psychiatrists do that to me.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:04 pm
But she's a psychologist. That's different. I liked her. cry  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:21 pm
I think this episode would have been a lot better without Keller repeating herself over and over (We saw John's glowy pat on Teyla's back, mmkay hon?). 'Cause I really wanna like her, but she's not starting off too well.

Also, it didn't need Sam acting like part of the team already. 'Cause even though I love Sam almost as much as Rodney and John, I felt she didn't need to be up with them in the end simply because she didn't have any nightmares.

And as much as I wanna say Stargate likes killing doctors, I wanna say more that Atlantis likes just offing people. I fear for Radek and Lorne for some reason.

I still loved this episode though~ I know it's gonna be my favorite until Harmony airs~ X3

Genki Shojo

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:18 pm
i cant wait till the next
yeah yeah yay a wraith episode yay.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:51 pm
Shush!

Yeah, I have the same fear, but nobody's said anything yet.

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:06 pm
This was a great episode! Although Heightmeyer's death seemed a little random. Oh, and lets get it straight: talking to a person about their personal problems is NOT psychology. Thats psychiatry. We get a little miffed when those two get confused, so lets keep it straight.

A few of my friends are going on and on (and on and on) about this being a complete McShep episode. Anyone here agree?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:34 pm
Sayuri-Ryuu
This was a great episode! Although Heightmeyer's death seemed a little random. Oh, and lets get it straight: talking to a person about their personal problems is NOT psychology. Thats psychiatry. We get a little miffed when those two get confused, so lets keep it straight.

A few of my friends are going on and on (and on and on) about this being a complete McShep episode. Anyone here agree?

There's no way it could have not been. You can easily tell how much Rodney means to John~ Even though there was that Teyla hug... John was clearly a little uncomfortable (just like that one he got from Elizabeth way back when)

Actually, it makes me think of Echoes. John takes Rodney on a DATE (whale-watching? Can we say "married date"?) And people argue that it's a Shweir episode.

If you don't like it, just ignore the ramblings of a slash fan.

And, yes. Heightmeyer's death was a little random. Didn't expect it though did ya?!

Genki Shojo

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:08 pm
I studied psychology! I know!

I see friendship for sure. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:36 pm
Genki Shojo
Sayuri-Ryuu

There's no way it could have not been. You can easily tell how much Rodney means to John~ Even though there was that Teyla hug... John was clearly a little uncomfortable (just like that one he got from Elizabeth way back when)

Actually, it makes me think of Echoes. John takes Rodney on a DATE (whale-watching? Can we say "married date"?) And people argue that it's a Shweir episode.

If you don't like it, just ignore the ramblings of a slash fan.

And, yes. Heightmeyer's death was a little random. Didn't expect it though did ya?!

I LOVE McShep, so don't worry, be a slash fan, we'll all be slash fans!

How on earth can Echoes be a Schweir episode? They barely spend any time together! I don't like Schweir, anyway, John always seems uncomfortable with her.  

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:53 pm
Well up until this season she was his commander. That's gotta be awkward.  
season 4 sg-1/atlantis

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff