Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously The Senate Dome Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:46 pm
Now found directly within Network City.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:26 pm
Ren walked out of the Senate Dome. He was tired...or rather bored. Another day, another boring meeting about keeping the "Peace" of the Digital world. He thought. "Poops! Where are you?!" Ren yelled. A little grey blog flew from his right to meet him face to face. "Where the hell were you?"

"Pupupu pupu pupupu pu (I had to take care of some things.)" The grey blob, who was Ren's Digimon Parter, Pupumon, said.

"You abandoned me in that boring meeting!" Ren said as he lightly smacked Poops on the head.

"Pupupupu (Sorry)"

"Yeah yeah....what ever." Ren's stomach growled. "Im hungry, lets head to Network City and grab something to eat."

"Puuuu (Kaaay)"

The two headed off in the direction of Network City.

HarlequinKing

Angelic Strawberry

16,425 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

HarlequinKing

Angelic Strawberry

16,425 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:27 pm
[Arriving from Gear Savannah]

Ren and Pupumon arrived back at the Senate Dome. He hurried to the meeting that was taking place. Pupumon is his hand so he wouldn't take off again. Two hours later Ren and Pupumon left the meeting and and headed back out side. Ren felt like crying. "DAMNIT! I hate that so much!" He looked at Pupumon, "Why the hell did I join this?"

"Because you couldn't take action on either side. Mr. Neutral." Pupumon said in little beeps and clicks. Ren's digivice acting as a translator.

"Shut up." Ren snapped back. "Hmm..........where should we go next?"

[leaving to Jungle]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:22 am
(Enter Alter and Ruby)

Alter and Ruby had spoken during the time it took to get here. Neither of them had any idea where to find the Cult, which meant they had to come here, the Information Capital of the Digital World. Alter jumped out of the AngeWomon's arms as he walked towards the bookshelves. The Dome was semi automatic, and so there was no one to talk to. Alter looked at the first shelf, scanning it finding only cook books.

Ruby had taken off to search some of the top shelves. She looked through the different books, finding history books. He smiled, this could help. He moved along the shelves, stopping when she spotted a book on religious groups.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:45 am
Ruby Floated down to Alter, holding the book out for him. "Here I found this book. It might help us." She said, smiling at him.

Alter picked up the tome as started to scan it, his mind focused on getting GranDracmon back. Worship of Demons... Spirits... Ancestors.... Modern Worship of Angels... none of this was helping him! Then he spotted it, worship of the Ancients. He grinned happily. "There is rumor of groups of digimon worshiping different Ancient Digimon, one of the strongest groups being Ancient Wisemon's. It is said that they are focused in the File Mountains, though no one has seen them." Alter closed the tome, placing it on the shelf, not in its proper place though. "We found it! Lets go Ruby. He said, grinning from ear to ear.

(Exit Alter)  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:30 am
Saber walked into the reception area looking around at all the other vaccine digimon around him from rookie to mega level digimon walking back and forth around the place Saber turned and walked to a billboard glancing over it he came across something rather disturbing notice read

To all Digimon,
As of tomorrow at noon the execution of the digimon known as Sinduramon will be performed by the Great WarGreymon of Network city shall carry out this deed outside in front the Great Senate Dome, all may come if the so wish too but as soon as noon reach this traitor shall pay the ultimate price for what she stands for.
High Senate Members

Saber growled under his breath at the sicking event to take place ripping the notice down the Imperialdramon PM stormed out to the dome returning back to the hideout

[exits to Network city]  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:33 pm
◈Ⓚ ⓘ ⓡ ⓞ◈
XXX┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

xxxxxxxxThe Black Leg

User Image

Kiro and Robin, standing outside of the dome, prepared their next plan. Kiro snapped his figures and Robin froze the whole building in solid ice that is stronger then steel itself. The two then left.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:11 pm
(Enter Draco)

Draco stopped as he looked up at the Dome, his eyes fixed on the ice that covered it. "That wasn't there before..." He said under his breath. He growled as he turned back towards Temp. "Someone attacked the dome."  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:29 pm
((Enter From Dragon Eye - Temp, Ashu))

Temp was really confused and concerned.

"Why would anyone attack a library?" Temp asked. Ashu had fallen asleep, and Temp had let him ride atop his shoulders so he could rest his head on top of his Tamer's.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:38 pm
◈Ⓚ ⓘ ⓡ ⓞ◈
XXX┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

xxxxxxxxThe Black Leg

User Image

Kiro's ship landed at shore. The eight got off and decided to walk to the Senate Dome. Kiro was still in Beetlemon. The crew were walking their happily talking to each other about stuff and not worrying about anything.

When they entered the area of the Dome, he noticed two people already there, and the place was covered in ice. "O_o OH s**t!!! I FORGOT TO DE-ICE THIS PLACE!!!" Kiro started to freak out about the current situation. His Digimon started to laugh, as it was pretty funny.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

KiroMishima
Crew

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:40 pm
Draco growled as his fist clenched. "I have no idea. But who ever did it will pay." He said, grabbing his digivice, pushing the buttons to bring out his third partner. "Come on out Dai."

Dai yawned as he appeared on the ground, looking up at Draco. He smiled as he leapt forward, tackling his tamer. "Hiya Draco!" He said, grinning as he pushed in tamer to the ground, licking his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:03 pm
"HA! Another Dracomon! Hello, I'm Ashu!!!" Ashu leaped for joy at seeing another of his kind around. It was, after all, rare seeing a Dracomon. Speaking of which...
"Hey, I don't mean to interrupt...you haven't seen a green one of us anywhere have you?" he asked as he approached the Tamer and Digimon.

Temp mas mildly amused by the little scuffle and his own digimon's happiness at finding one of his kin. He took a moment to reflect on the story that Draco had told him about finding the little Dracomon and the cost of his arm. This was broken as Temp heard loud laughing from another direction. He looked over to see some rather impressive looking digimon. There was even another Goldramon among them if he saw correctly!

"Ummm...hello?" Temp saluted nervously approaching the monsters. "You wouldn't happen to know anything on what happened to or about getting inside the Senate, would you? It's a little...frigid as you see."

Sweet, Sweet ignorance...

((Edit: Ah, right. Spirit Evo...gotcha XD))  

Aeternal777

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:08 pm
◈Ⓚ ⓘ ⓡ ⓞ◈
XXX┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

xxxxxxxxThe Black Leg

User Image

OCC: I'm in Beetlemon form still sweatdrop

Kiro started to freak out in his mind when a kid asked him about the Ice. ("s**t! I got to do something quick! I need to remove this Ice now!") Kiro thought to himself. He then spoke the the kid. "Here...I'll tell you how to get in." Kiro said as he walked up to the Ice. He waved his hand meaning to make them wait their. When get got up to the Ice, he put his right hand on it to touch it. ("Hmm...Robin didn't put much power into this...good...good..") Kiro thought to himself again. He then clenched his fist and pulled it back. "Here is how you get in! STRONG RIGHT!!!" He then punched the Ice as hard as he can and with the power of Thunder. The Ice then shattered to tiny pieces and it dissolved in the air.

Kiro then walked away from it, clapping his hands. He walked back up to his Digimon namaka and the Tamer Kid. "Their! Hope that fixes your problem! the Dome isn't even damaged!" Kiro and his Digimon smiled, knowing that they got themselves out of deep water.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:28 pm
Draco turned as Kiro began to leave, the purple haired tamer grabbing his shoulder. "Wait a second." He said, his metal hand gripping tight onto the tamer. "That was a little too easy. How do you know about the ice?" He asked, his voice low. Draco didn't trust this digimon, things were never this easy.

Dai stayed off to the side, letting go of his tamer before he spoke to Kiro. The little dragon leaning forward, sniffing at Ashu a little before grinning. "Hey Ashu! I am Dai!" he answered. "A green one? No... I haven't seen a green Dracomon... but I can digivolve into a Coredramon Green."  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games