Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
----Old "BOOT" Camp----(Closed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:01 am
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Forward.....MARCH!

Campers! Attention!!
Hey you!!...yeah you!! Why are you here??
Have you brought some boots in your hand??
If none, go fishing, towns or what so ever to get some..
Am i clear?

Here's what I mean:
User Image

From this day on! Make this thread a boot paradise...
Drop all your boots here...
*if you want*
I know you don't need them but I do!
Ok? Thanks soldiers!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

General: blueeyed_orchid- 1438 boots
General:Happyaku Bikuni- 917 boots
General: ancantsia- 552 boots
General: Pinka-Dinka-doo- 337 boots
General: Valentera- 230 boots
General: Lilith Blackthorne- 207 boots
Major General: koromyst- 175 boots
Major General: beachbum52- 170 boots
Major General: kireinaj- 124 boots
Major General: kailiax- 111 boots
Captain: GillaGrrl- 57 boots
Captain: TigronTat- 45 boots
Captain: vertgreen4- 44 boots
Captain: danzmau- 43 boots
Sergeant: Utena_Tenjou_86- 37 boots
Sergeant: Airashii Kasumi- 34 boots
Sergeant: jasonn1152- 32 boots
Sergeant: killua05692- 23 boots
Sergeant: RKTOMO- 19 boots
Sergeant: Pika_Toast- 19 boots
Sergeant: ElevenOone- 18 boots
Sergeant: buzzman007- 17 boots
Sergeant: XXXSweetkittyXXX- 16 boots
Sergeant: Rosenfall- 15 boots
Sergeant: Rebeccabec- 15 boots
Sergeant: sabbie08- 15 boots
Sergeant: Aristoc- 12 boots
Private: Demarini Chick- 10 boots
Private: SpiralRabbit-9 boots
Private: Symphony of Serenity- 8 boots
Private: xstardgnx - 6 boots
Private: ACYAce- 6 boots
Private: seriouscat_25- 6 boots
Private: ChibiMoOn- 6 boots
Private: Lilith Blackthorne- 207 boots
Private: toadies_soarys- 6 boots
Private: scromlette- 5 boots
Private: Spiderlicious- 4 boots
Private: MeiMei95- 3 boots
Private: dj_biscuit- 1 boot
Private: Maloghurst- 1 boot
Private: Yorishyondaime- 1 boot
Private: shani26- 1 boot
Special Agent: tena_79- for the items

"Keep up the ranks soldiers!"
-from the Field Marshal

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:07 am

Announcement:

These past few days I've been trying to cope with my thread. But I guess this will be my goodbye message to you soldiers!
I'll lay my cap on the table.
I'll be leaving this thread.
Stop donating boots to me starting from now.
I'm very glad to the people who have helped me achieved goals, desires and pushed me on making a thread.
This was a success.
Thank you so much soldiers!

You could drop by here If you want...
Deus, vita, et amor

BlackAmaya

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:12 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Attention!

User Image

This tower is owned by Kai!
For those who don't know him...GO! He helps, guides and advices!
It's for your OWN good!
User Image
User Image
Crumpled Papers? I know you got a ton of it Soldier! So this General of mine wants them from you! Yes you are not obliged but...WAKE UP! She's trading them for things you want (some of them) and she'll help you in her very own small way... Papers? or Faker?

User Image
User Image
Look at that face...I know she's waiting for your donations...
So just remember the 6 letter word D-O-N-A-T-E...
Ok soldiers?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
They are the most number of inhabitants in this oblate spherical world, they are called by the earth creatures BUGS... I know you love them crawling in your inventory but this lady WANTS them! Her extermination skills would really work with these pe*ts... So GO! give her all your creeping creatures...(I'll start searching too)

Special Thanks to:
Pinka-Dinka-Doo for the stamps from the different quests. They look very good. Oh..sorry the BEST rather..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:14 am
Wooohooo boots for you! zi will send trade now!  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

dj_biscuit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:17 am
Hi i got a old boot I will send you it (it would be nice if you would send me a black ink)
BTW are those the boots you get with fishing?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm into collecting boots and cans as well. Lol xD But I'm sacrificing my collection to both you and Gilla respectively xD

@dj>
They can be fished out through fishing or found laying all alone in towns. Lol xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Rosenfall

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:42 am
I could give you some boots if you give me some cans.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:06 pm

How's it goin so far?  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:07 pm
User Image

Sorry guys for the late reply and a big thanks to all of you...
I'm sorry if i can't give back right now but i'll try harder for you guys!! THANKS!!!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:08 pm
User Image

bump for me!!

User Image

BlackAmaya

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:23 pm
User Image

If it's ok wit' ya...I could trade in some tickets..that's all i hve in store..

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wow you're keeping track of the donated boots xD I had tried to do so with my papers but I lost count eventually rofl That's basically why I don't have a progress post sweatdrop

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:37 pm
User Image

lol he3...ummm...i've submitted my avi in the arena..the voting will start next week...I expect your vote!!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:15 pm

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:25 pm
User Image

crying crying crying crying

My class is goin' to start..vye-vye!!

crying crying crying crying

User Image

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items