Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:03 pm
I am competing for both the Mario and the Pilgrim contests, I have to say that the pilgrim has been the hardest one.

Also, did anyone else read the part that said contest winners would get extra parts for their mii creations? Or did I just misinterpret that part?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:30 am
I will say that i have submited miis for the contest. I also look forward to judging them as well. The part about the winner getting more parts i did not see. Where did you read that at?  

blck_dragon9000x

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:59 am
I think I read it when it showed all the rules and stuff for the contests, but let me check.

* It says it in the Operations Manual, in the Contest Results section; I quote:

"Additionally, winning certain contests could earn you a special award for your Mii design."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:12 pm
wow another contest. Toothfair eh? But hey new mii stuff is always fun to have i wonder if they will set up some kind of shop where you can spend points or something .  

blck_dragon9000x

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:17 am
Yeah, I wonder what other contests they can come up with. Did you submit an entry in the Tooth Fairy contest?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:31 pm
havn't yet but i will, i hope my pilgrim wins think i did a decent job on him. ill have to play around a bit for the tooth fairy. how about you submit your tooth fairy yet?  

blck_dragon9000x

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:25 am
Yeah, I submitted an entry for both the tooth fairy and that new Cleopatra contest, they are pretty simple, but they hold some resemblance to the actual thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:43 am
I suck at making Mii's So I never really use that channel.

Dream Thieves

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:45 am
Well, you can still download Miis of the Posting Plaza, and help judge the contests. Who knows maybe you can get inspired and make some great Miis as well. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:09 am
hah im no great creator either but i still make them. i still need to do toothfairy and cleopatra.  

blck_dragon9000x

Dream Thieves

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:35 am
Nah,
Hitler and Jesus mii's, Is alll I need.
cool

I get bored of making them, that's all. =P

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:14 pm
i just make random miis and give them random names ive posted 7 of them so far i have a 2 star rank las i checked dramallama  

blck_dragon9000x

Dream Thieves

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:08 am
Is 2 stars good? xD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:26 pm
haha 2 out of 5 soo no, but thats not really important though i think i have good creations.  

blck_dragon9000x

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:04 am
The star rating system depends on how many people like your creation, it doesn't mean your Miis are bad, it just means they don't get noticed or that particular theme is already saturated.  
54: Nintendo Connect

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff