Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
i think im a pyromanic Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxToxic_PixixXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:31 am
from the topic lable, you can probably guess what this is about...

any advice?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:02 pm
I don't know, playing with campfires is fun.^_^  

lovestruck150

Sprockette

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:11 pm
Hmm...well I wouldn't think about it so much.
Honestly,Im afraid of fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:00 pm
My advice, control and remember you can harm others and especially yourself. I have the same obsession for fire you do and thats what i learnt from it.  

Elias Thanh

Alegna Airam

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:29 pm
im not a pyromaniac, but i just love the smell when wood's burning =P

LOL domokun

but i think fire is bad to the atmosphere!!! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:00 pm
If you're really concerned about it, build some sort of an outside fireplace or buy one. Then you can burn stuff to your heart's desire and you won't burn anything down.  

Guardian1239

kyoshiro2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:34 pm
Holy crap... Yes.. A pyro... Crap I mean... Ermm... I used to be... I not saying I don't still enjoy lighting fires be I've learnt controlled ones are just a fasinating... I took it a bit to far when I burn my sister with an airosol can and a lighter... No wait it was when I got caught... I rekon your only solution is to enjoy controlled fires... So whenever you go out camping or whatever tell your freinds you'll make the 'fire' not bonfine... Ok.. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:02 pm
Yay, for Pyromaniacality!  

simsboarder

Wolven Ancestors

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:02 pm
Yeah I have the same problem but it doesn't seem like a problem to me I LOVE FIRE! I actually just a week ago had a fire truck come and talk to me because me and my friend started a fire (just a small one) down the street. We lied and didn't get into trouble or go to jail. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:03 pm
okay. I'll be honest. Pyromania isn't something you just have, You have it all your life until it is treated and surpassed, REAL pyromania would have you burning your house down at like 4.

You like fire, that is one thing. The inability to go an hour without the feel of a lighter in your pocket, even if you don't need it or smoke, is a factor of pyromania.

Pyromaniacs can't just be 'pyro' sometimes. it is 24/7 and a serious mental condition. I suggest using the internet to look up lists of symptoms, then speaking to a school counselor, showing them the source you used and asking for help.

Most people are pitiful enough to self diagnose themselves with it as an excuse.

I have a friend who is a pyromaniac. He cannot go an hour without the sight of fire, otherwise he has an anxiety attack of varying seriousness.

to those who go 'yay fire' you are just a bunch of oddballs. I myself like fire, I am an oddball.

Please refrain from pretended to have pyromania, it really is about fifty times as serious as most think. If your psychologist says you have it, go for a second opinion with a separate psychiatrist, it is usually required for a true pyromaniac to be under extensive care.  

newtypephynix

newtypephynix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:10 pm
kyoshiro2
Holy crap... Yes.. A pyro... Crap I mean... Ermm... I used to be... I not saying I don't still enjoy lighting fires be I've learnt controlled ones are just a fasinating... I took it a bit to far when I burn my sister with an airosol can and a lighter... No wait it was when I got caught... I rekon your only solution is to enjoy controlled fires... So whenever you go out camping or whatever tell your freinds you'll make the 'fire' not bonfine... Ok.. ^^

What is a controlled fire? no such things, there is ALWAYS a percentage chance of the fire spreading.

I insist all those who beleive they have, or have had pyromania seek solid proof, and then at least minor counseling.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:12 pm
simsboarder
Yay, for Pyromaniacality!

Do not be foolish, You are proof of my point. You obviously do not understand the true state pyromania leaves a person in.

You think you have it? Prove it, find solid, proof, then go in for help. Otherwise, you will probably be taken into a home by force when you are outed. which, all pyromaniacs are outed, fire isn't something that stays hidden.  

newtypephynix

duo7700

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:15 pm
newtypephynix
okay. I'll be honest. Pyromania isn't something you just have, You have it all your life until it is treated and surpassed, REAL pyromania would have you burning your house down at like 4.

You like fire, that is one thing. The inability to go an hour without the feel of a lighter in your pocket, even if you don't need it or smoke, is a factor of pyromania.

Pyromaniacs can't just be 'pyro' sometimes. it is 24/7 and a serious mental condition. I suggest using the internet to look up lists of symptoms, then speaking to a school counselor, showing them the source you used and asking for help.

Most people are pitiful enough to self diagnose themselves with it as an excuse.

I have a friend who is a pyromaniac. He cannot go an hour without the sight of fire, otherwise he has an anxiety attack of varying seriousness.

to those who go 'yay fire' you are just a bunch of oddballs. I myself like fire, I am an oddball.

Please refrain from pretended to have pyromania, it really is about fifty times as serious as most think. If your psychologist says you have it, go for a second opinion with a separate psychiatrist, it is usually required for a true pyromaniac to be under extensive care.

/agree

Pyromania is a serious mental illness. You cannot diagnose yourself. Research it. If after researching it you still think you are a pyromaniac, seek professional help.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:15 pm
I am actually a diagnosed pyromaniac, so take your snobbish attitude and shove it, I live in the country, that is the only reason I can deal with my pyromania.  

simsboarder

newtypephynix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:08 pm
simsboarder
I am actually a diagnosed pyromaniac, so take your snobbish attitude and shove it, I live in the country, that is the only reason I can deal with my pyromania.

alright, I apologize then. Snobbish I am but I know I am not wrong to dislike those whom pretend to have something that stretches far deeper then they understand, you, as a diagnosed 'pyro' should be just as disgusted, maybe more so.

but, as I said, I apologize for my rudeness. I tend to snap at people over issues like this.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff