Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:08 am
Stargate atlantis season 4 episode 8 The seer

this episode i loved just because the wraith played a major role in it and 2 more wraith hives down. but wtf are they going to do with the wraith that i don't think john named. anyways again lol
we find out teyla is pregnant i new it i called it so did kitty fox. next question though. who the ******** is the father. oooooooooooooooooooooo.
never thought of that did ya.
i loved how all the things came true but that means the destruction of atlantis will happen but just like they said all is not as it seems for all we know that could have been an elaborate hologram on the other side of a planet to throw the replicator ship off balance (we don't even know its the replicators it could be the travelers new ancient ship) and for all we know this could also be another atlantis. that the team finds and its perfectly preserved but with little power and they have to get off the planet or something.
WAYT  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:34 am
We know who the father is. The Athosian man Teyla told Dr. Keller about. "More than a friend."

I love Christopher Heyerdahl, the actor who played the Wraith. He's so darkly funny when he wants to be.

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:39 pm
wraith humur is so awsome
you don't see it very often  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:18 pm
did they say so because i missed the first like 29 seconds of the episode wow that totally puts a downer on the story its some random guy that is unimportant. it would have been way better if they had waited a few episodes to say she was pregnant and have it someone else to not have the possibility of another athosian being the father. anytways what are your ideas on the destruction of atlantis.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Genki Shojo

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:20 pm
It saddens me that the hive ships being destroyed was the exact same scene that was in The Hive, since that was such a memerable scene (to me anyway).

And that's all I have to say for this episode.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:31 pm
It did look strikingly familiar.

I think we'll find out come cliffhanger time about the vision.

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:20 pm
a think Sheppard was right and it is in thousands of years that atlantis is going to be destroyed
they will just hang that scene above our head every time there is a chance of atlantis being destroyed, it makes us think is this the time the vision will come true  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:52 am
i both like that idea and hate that idea the threat of impending doom for Atlantis is an awesome obstacle but then if they mention it every time i would get pretty pissed.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:12 pm
Well it has to be the Replicators doing it.

I wonder if that's the series ender. They use a Replicator ship to destroy the then-empty city. I wonder why such a thing would happen if it goes that way.

Okay, end speculation.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:04 am
but it doesn't have to be the replicators it could have been (could be) the travelers for all you know.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:05 pm
It was a replicator ship, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:58 am
i didn't like sam in this one...

she had some rather stupid lines and that annoyed me...

other than that the episode was okay....  

Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Vice Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:57 pm
I'm still not happy that they jumped the shark here. Sam was good in the situation that she had, but now they're just trying to stick her in as many places as possible in SGA.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:57 pm
correction it was an ancient warship and anyways the replicator ships are ancient ships in practically every detail. the replicators have only one thing that is there original idea that is the huge a** city on there entire planet. which is all ancient technology.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:50 pm
Well, I guess we have only to wait and see.  
season 4 sg-1/atlantis

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff