77%
 77%  [ 14 ]
what I wasnt listening?
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

Jay Pharwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:13 pm
man I just got done with the Sephiroth battle in Kingdom Hearts 2 and beat the game and seen how it ended and now I can't wait for the Kingdom Hearts 3 to come out but it is kinda stupid that they have it on Playstation 3 becuse who has the f***ing mulla to buy one I know I don't!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:15 pm
hellz ya scream  

Jay Pharwolf

Jay Pharwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:14 pm
scream wheres the peoples????? scream gonk I thought Id at least get an answer from it  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:51 am
Calm down. This guild is slow active, but still there are rarely people such as myself who reply. Anyway, no one knows when will KH3 is going to be out. There is a rumor that it's going to be out in 2011, but still it's a rumor.

Right now, Nomura (creator of FF and one of the creators of KH) is trying to finishing up the FF vs XIII first. In addition, Square Enix is trying to finish up the three new KH games for PSP, DS, and phone mobile. It hasn't released yet, but will be. After the three KH games, Square Enix will work on KH3.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Saucy Saku

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:48 am
Kingdom Hearts:Birth By Sleep
the third kh game know one knows when it will be out tho i got this info in agames informers magizien :3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:43 am
KH3 isn't going to come out for a while. They haven't even started on it. Right now they're working on coded for mobile phones, 358/2 Days for DS, and Birth by Sleep for PSP. KH3 isn't going to be made until those three are finished and released. Anyway, KH3 might still be for the PS2. There's been no confirmation that it's for PS3; it's just rumor right now.

Xolichan

Keith_Midoritchi_Hiroki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:57 am
Jisen Meizuki
Calm down. This guild is slow active, but still there are rarely people such as myself who reply. Anyway, no one knows when will KH3 is going to be out. There is a rumor that it's going to be out in 2011, but still it's a rumor.

Right now, Nomura (creator of FF and one of the creators of KH) is trying to finishing up the FF vs XIII first. In addition, Square Enix is trying to finish up the three new KH games for PSP, DS, and phone mobile. It hasn't released yet, but will be. After the three KH games, Square Enix will work on KH3.

Y would they have a pic of KH3 and release it in 2011 so that proves that rumor if not a lot then slightly wrong plus we all know ppl spread rumors because they can't wait for it like the battle system on gaia  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:53 am
Sacred Naruto San
Y would they have a pic of KH3 and release it in 2011 so that proves that rumor if not a lot then slightly wrong plus we all know ppl spread rumors because they can't wait for it like the battle system on gaia

Those pictures you've seen are not from KH3, but from the three games of KH. Sure one of the three games is related to the sequel of the secret video of KH2 and the upcoming KH3. However, that game is like the prequel of the KH3 to tell you what had happened to the knights before meeting with Xehonart.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Jay Pharwolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:44 pm
Jisen Meizuki

wow I didnt think theyd go through basically every system but sweet! razz  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:50 pm
Xolichan
KH3 isn't going to come out for a while. They haven't even started on it. Right now they're working on coded for mobile phones, 358/2 Days for DS, and Birth by Sleep for PSP. KH3 isn't going to be made until those three are finished and released. Anyway, KH3 might still be for the PS2. There's been no confirmation that it's for PS3; it's just rumor right now.

ya I heard a little about this 358/2 Days but what is it about supposedly?  

Jay Pharwolf

Jay Pharwolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:57 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Sacred Naruto San

Those pictures you've seen are not from KH3, but from the three games of KH. Sure one of the three games is related to the sequel of the secret video of KH2 and the upcoming KH3. However, that game is like the prequel of the KH3 to tell you what had happened to the knights before meeting with Xehonart.

I cant even get the Titan cups finished with 5000 and Paradox Titan with 10000 I just cant make it to the score and I cant get the gummi quests done all the way either!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:08 pm
Jay Pharwolf
man I just got done with the Sephiroth battle in Kingdom Hearts 2 and beat the game and seen how it ended and now I can't wait for the Kingdom Hearts 3 to come out but it is kinda stupid that they have it on Playstation 3 becuse who has the f***ing mulla to buy one I know I don't!

I'm thinking you said that due to the photoshopped 'KH3' PS3 image someone made.

I actually have a thread (on the second page, now) containing information of the three games in production. SE announced this back in September so it's old news...  

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:56 am
Jay Pharwolf
Xolichan

The 358/2 is based on Roxas' side of the story during when Sora was asleep. From there, we get to see what happened to Roxas when he was part of the Organization.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:46 am
Jisen Meizuki
Jay Pharwolf
Xolichan

The 358/2 is based on Roxas' side of the story during when Sora was asleep. From there, we get to see what happened to Roxas when he was part of the Organization.
sweet roxas kicks azz lol  

kabuto_Js

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:28 am
LOL xd Yeah. And not only do we get to play Roxas again, but also some of the Organization members have become playable characters too.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff