Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:17 pm
Okay, we've had no word from our fearless leader for two weeks, so here's our discussion thread for Miller's Crossing. Took me long enough, right? lol

As I was saying, what did you think of season 4 episode 9? I love that David-and-Kate sibling dynamic. I saw it in person a few times and yes, that's really how they can be. whee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:00 pm
Heh, I've been waiting for this thread to pop up 'cause this in now my number one favorite episode and I wanted to discuss it, but now I don't remember what I wanted to say. X3;

Anywho, yeah I really loved that they brought Kate back for this and I loved the sibling parts.

My favorite scene in the history of anything I have ever watched though is by far the last 7 minutes of this episode. Starting with Rodney wanting to sacrifice himself to save Jeannie, and asking John's permission to do so, and John sacrificing himself in a his own way to keep Rodney safe, just... that kind of character interaction and development is what I look for and I love to see and read in fiction. And that right there is what I love most about this show.

Totally makes you realize just how much John meant when he said, "I'd do anything, for any one of you." back in Sateda.

Does it make me a bad McKay fan when I say John was my favorite character in this episode?

Genki Shojo

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:28 pm
No. It makes you a fantastic SGA fan. 3nodding

I try to write those in my own work, but it's incredibly hard. Kudos to the writers, actors and director.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:07 pm
yeah where is he?
well anyway any episode with the mckays in it is awsome
and no sheppard and mckay are not even in looks  

Kioya Sato

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:41 pm
You can't really judge. It's a matter of taste. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:13 pm
do u not think so?  

Kioya Sato

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:44 pm
They're different and that's all I can really say. Nothing better or worse to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:45 pm
okay  

Kioya Sato

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:20 pm
As far as I can see, everything about their physical appearances is in individual types. Different physical types should not be categorized by better or worse, only different. Besides, it's all in the eye of the beholder, after all. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:44 pm
okay, you're right
so is teyla ever going to say any thing, once again is held her gun to her stomach the whole episode  

Kioya Sato

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:45 am
I'm a little confused. What?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:09 pm
thanx kittyfox i havent had much time on the internet lately i got a job and i get paid more than my older brother at the same job that hes been doing for 5 to 6 months. lol.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:27 pm
thats family love right there, laughing at your brother  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:04 pm
i know its hilarious though at school i tell all of my friends and jeremys friends that are still there and only one of them said that thats not fair but shes crazy. seriously. if she wasnt so vegetarian if you were to eat chicken in front of her she would probably rip your eyes out and eat them. lol  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:22 pm
The sibling thing is totally relevant, though. xd  
season 4 sg-1/atlantis

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash