Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Indiana Jones 4 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:31 am
This year George Lucas is making another Indiana Jones movie, called Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. It's apparently got quite a contraversial storyline but everyone is keeping it secret. Indy is still being played by Harrison Ford, even though I'm sure he won't do most of his own stunts this time sweatdrop

I'm really looking forward to it, because I grew up with the Indiana Jones films..but I'm worried they'll go too far with this one and spoil it..either that or it won't be pakced with as much action because Harrison is older.

Here are the latest production photos: http://www.indianajones.com/site/index.html  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:44 am
My friends and I are also pretty excited about this movie. I love them all and I am sure this new one won't be any different.  

Kenshin1387

BlackFiah23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:24 pm
awesome.
my favorite movie is Raiders of the lost ark
kwl  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:31 pm
I'm looking forward to this movie, I love the first and third.
The second was poorly made, quite gross, lame stunts, bad story line, and too dark to see anything.  

Pooping is fun

kiki_the_buttercup

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:25 am
I love the Indiana Jones movies, so i can't wait to see this movie. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:01 pm
I was surprised when I saw the movie poster at the theater. I love Indiana Jones as much as the next person, but I'm worried about this new one. Waiting so long to come out with a new one....And it being a fourth...I'm afraid that it will not be as good, that they'll have a dragged out storyline, etc. As do most movies that continue after having an awesome line. That, however, will not stop me from seeing it blaugh  

ZOEgirlfan4life

Laili

Friendly Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:41 pm
I am quite eager to see this movie. But my #1 right now is Dark Knight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:08 pm
I don't think there's much to worry about when it comes to Ford. He's 65, yeah, but he's not exactly looking frail. I'm sure he'll put in what's needed for this movie.  

Marcus McFlufferson

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:55 am
ninja For the benefit of Mr. Kite...

Also interesting is how one of the previous leading ladies will also be back. ^^x
I like that.

However, I'm waiting on judgment until I see it. This is in the same category as Live Free or Die Hard. Will it work, or was it just too long ago?

...there will be a show tonight. domokun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:48 am
Marcus McFlufferson
I don't think there's much to worry about when it comes to Ford. He's 65, yeah, but he's not exactly looking frail. I'm sure he'll put in what's needed for this movie.

I hope that you are right.  

Shadow__Dweller

Dante Auditore De Firenze

4,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:55 pm
Comes out on my B-day

May 23 2008  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:32 pm
Dude, I need to see the first three first! I keep intending to, but I forget! I hear they are really great!  

egginaframe

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:58 am
green-little-penguin
Dude, I need to see the first three first! I keep intending to, but I forget! I hear they are really great!

The first 3 are brilliant. Absolute classics.
I'm doubtful whether the 4th installment can live up to it. But I shall remain doubtful so as not to be too dissapointed, instead of being really excited about it, which would dissapoint me even more.

Apparently, Indy is training his son...but I can't confirm that yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:21 pm
I just hope that it doesnt make the older ones look...bad. But I am excited because Harrison Ford is still our Indiana Jones! ^^  

Alice Cooper Rockstar

rocksteadyandbebop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:49 pm
i will have to go and check it out, im not to worried about it turning into a dud. plus its indiana jones!  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff