Submit

do you dislike preps
  yes
  no
  depends how they treat me
View Results

PinkPanther94

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:05 pm
My name is Autumn and I am emo. Every day I go to school and see all those ******** preps in skinny jeans and with their hair parted on the side. They wear eyeliner like us and get peircings like us. All the emo boys at my school like them. I wanna blow their heads off scream . Any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:56 pm
hun. It's a new thing to be "emo"
People are saying its so cool
so I suggest letting people do what htey do.
Everyone usually goes through a stage when they think
that black is their best friend but they are only faking it
uhm.
For the boys that like them.
Boys are idiots sometimes.
They can't tell plastic from real.
so everytime you see a guy going after a fake emo
You can just laugh because he's not getting waht he thinks he is getting.

Laylile
Crew

GobiNoHoukou17

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:16 pm
preps are just preps. let them do what they wish.

they cant hurt you by trying to look emo.

i dont know what to say about the boys stare i mean even if i am one i hate ones like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:20 pm
I hate that, (I'm not really emo but my wardrobe is basically black with random bright colours) but I especially hate the girls that dress emo and pretend to like emo music, but then you jack their ipods and all you see is 50 cent and Brittany spears (no offence to the people who actually like them), and you think to your self, MY GOD! WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO!?! It makes me want to go and beat their poser asses with their horrible music filled ipods.

(By the way, because I rarely sign onto gaia anymore, if anyone wants to talk my msn is cat_squirrel@hotmail.com, and my nexopia account is OMGxSTFUxLOL)  

Jazzness

Yersiniia Pestis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:26 pm
Wishing you were somehow here again. Wishing you were somehow near. Sometimes it seemed that if I just dreamed somehow you would be here.

[/Orochimaru=Love.]

Ha.

I think its hilarious.

Then they walk up to us and call us posers and they tell us how their lives suck so much. In their colourful clothes and their tight a** jeans.

To be frank, I don't give a s**t. The way I look at it, their lives are positively wonderful. They get whatever they want, whenever they want. Now, however, they just want the guys, so they'll contradict themselves and pretend to be something that they're not.

I just don't like the idea that they are programming into peoples' heads. They're giving the real emo's a bad name.

Wishing I could hear your voice again. Knowing that I never would. Dreaming of you won't help me to do all that you dreamed I could.

satoshi-san_2- generated a random number between 3 and 9 ... 7!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:38 am
Personally, I think it's halarious! I laugh my a** off every time one of them is like "Oh, god, my mother! She makes me want to kill myself.... (insert depressed look)"

XDDDDD

Okay, for the boys (being one, I think I speak from experince) Boys suck when it somes to girls. We kinda just lose real thoughts when there is a girl with a sweet pretty mouth, soft voice, and a nice body (uhh, maybe that part is just me.... sweatdrop ). Doesn't take much either way, so blame our programmer.

But we're not stupid. Eventually thoughts come back, and we're staring at this imposter next to us going, "Oh s**t, what did I get myself into....." It gets figured out eventually, we come back from the dard side.... XD

So I don't know. Can't stop them, so just laugh it off. No use letting thier nasty a**es get under your skin.

satoshi-san_2-

The DinoRawr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:16 am
stupid preps
theyre just posers  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:11 pm
It's a shame....... I don't like calling myself 'emo' because of them....... so now i'm just the general scene kid............ B.K.W.D  

Nutty Fruit Cake

alexrocker9

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:20 am
well just because some preps might dress emo doesnt mean therey emo stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:52 pm
*sigh*
preps are idiots who think they control the planet (literally)
they dress like that because they most likely are trying to rebel against their parents; preps usually do this

as for the dudes.....i will personally kill them and piss on their graves
guys just see boobs and a face, if it's hot.....that's where they go...
(not sayin' your ugly or anything!)  

XxXxThanatosxXxX

AureoIin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:50 pm
PinkPanther94
My name is Autumn and I am emo.

I thought emo's didn't label themselves...?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:55 am
Yeah...and how the preps think that cutting themselves is making them considered emo...
its quite annoying to see all the people that called emos fags for wearing straight legs start wearing them just cause its the in look right now... stare  

MuleVerona

kinky marshemellow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:07 pm
I HATE PREPS LETS KILL THEM!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:08 am
Tell me about it.

Last year, this girl always used to be nasty to me, for being and 'Emo, mosher etc.'

This year, she's trying for the 'scene' look, and when i got my lip pierced, she went up to me and went 'OMG you got your lip pierced! It looks like a beast! I wan't snake bites but i'm too scared yadayadayada'.

Like what the hell?  

m0meraths

moonlight hidden shadow

5,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:18 am
XxXLovestruck_EmoXxX
I HATE PREPS LETS KILL THEM!!!!

i think soo two
how about we go kill stuff ?