Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
one piece the new era Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:40 pm
luffy has become pirate king and lived with his fatefull crew for 25 years but then he was captured and desided to finish his life as pirate king just like goldroggers he told everyone if they want his treasure they must find it in one piece

now a new era of pirate live wishing to be pirate king

luke (my guy) has always wanted to become a great pirate like luffy and wished to one day become pirate king all ne needs to do is become strong and find himself a crew

gaia name
character name
devil fruit (if you have one)
devil fruit power (if have one)
own ability (your ability like sanji is awesome with his legs, franky is a cyborg lol be creative)
skill (like chopper was a doctor, sanji a cook, nami navigator)
personality
history
appearence

gaia name neo yoru13
character name monkey D luke (isnt relate to luffy just same last name)
devil fruit dice dice fruit and gum gum fruit
devil fruit power This fruit turns the user's body completely to steel and allows any part of the person's body to become a steel blade
Permanently turns the body into extremely durable natural rubber, allowing the user to stretch his or her body like rubber and to have a cushioning effect on all blunt forces impacting his or her body. Sharp edges can still pierce or slash through this cushioning effect with relative ease. Due to the user's body turning into rubber, the naturally high resistance makes the user immune to electrical attacks
own ability great fighter but not the brightest guy
skill the captain
personality just like luffy scince he wanted to be just like him he ended up being just like him kinda easy going loves to sleep but when he has to is dead serious
history when 10 he decided he wanted to be a pirate just like luffy so he ran away to become one he wanted to find the gum gum fruit and be even more like luffy but one night he was so hungry he stole a fruit from some guy and it ended up being the dice dice fruit
and because of that for 4 years a friend of his together spent time on creating a elixer that makes it that you can consume 2 devil fruits instead of only 1 but only 2 if you eat more than that you will explode
appearence looks alot like luffy but he doesnt were a straw hat has green hair normally shirtless with a sleevless black jacket

i hope this turns out good  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:15 pm
i will start because people will be coming in at diffrent times so we can start now lol

luke walked into town tired and hungry "how am i going to be pirate king i have no crew, no boat, no money, and worse im starving i wonder if luffy had a hard time starting out," luke said walking into the town and the sign said welcome to hallow bastion

luke found a restraunt and ordered some food even though he new he had no money to pay  

king zetsu13

Ceon13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:02 pm
gaia name: Ceon13
character name: ceon Doranosa
devil fruit: swift swift fruit
devil fruit power: can run and move at supersonic speeds
own ability: great with using pressure points and nerve strikes. knows karate and go-ju-ryu
skill: gambler and 1st mate
personality: laid back, romantic, short fuse
history: Ever since Ceon was a boy, he was an excessive gambler with a lot of luck. He won a special fruit at a game of polker, which turned out to be the swift swift fruit. He now uses his skills to cheat his way through games of chance cool .
appearence: coming soon  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:40 pm
(you dont have to have a devil fruit people lol)
luke was now full of energy and while going to the bathroom snuck out a window

"ha i feel alot better now i have to find me a crew," luke said laughing  

king zetsu13

Ceon13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:29 pm
Ceon enetered a dark ally, where the illegal polker tournaments were held. He sat down at a table and layed a bag of coins on the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:35 pm
luke walked around untill he ran into some people "hi im luke whats up," luke said laughing as the people started playing poker  

king zetsu13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:52 pm
neo yoru13
luke walked around untill he ran into some people "hi im luke whats up," luke said laughing as the people started playing poker

luke saw that one of the people had a fruit in his bag and he new exactly what fruit it was gum gum fruit the fruit he was looking for to be like luffy he had to have it

so luke swiped the bag and ran for his life searched the bag and ate the gum gum fruit  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:00 pm
As Luke began to run, Ceon noticed that his bag was missing. Noticing a kid with his bag, at supersonic speeds, Ceon grabbed Luke's ankle, tripping him. "That's my bag, and that is my fruit."  

Ceon13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:36 pm
luke stoped "im sorry but i spent 4 years helping a friend create an elixer that will alow me to be able to eat 2 devil fruits and i have searched for years for the gum gum fruit im sorry but i had to have it," luke said giving him back his bag

"my plans are to be a great pirate king like luffy but i dont have a crew or even a ship," luke said a little depresed

"hey do you want to be the first person to join my crew," luke asked  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:44 pm
"i will become pirate king captain of the green hat pirates," luke said proud bringing out his favorite hat
(its green looks like trace's and has a skull and cross bones on the front of it wearing a green hat)

"i know, iknow its alot like luffy's but im not that good with names and i like it," luke said laughing  

king zetsu13

Ceon13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:49 pm
"Hmm, sure, why not. I've always wanted to gamble with pirates. But you're still gonna have to pay for it like everyone else."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:55 pm
"um i got no money," luke said laughing
"we need a ship to," luke said depressed
" so what do you think we should do," luke asked  

king zetsu13

Ceon13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:07 pm
"You must not know how I do. I got money, and I can win us a ship within 10 hands."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:32 pm
"awesome ceon your the coolest," luke said laughing ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

grabbing something out of his bag "here drink this elixer if you drink this you will be able to eat 2 devil fruits," luke said giving him the bottle

"you know what the reason normally you cant eat 2 devil fruits are because in each devil fruit is a actual devil and when you eat 2 of them the devils from the fruit will fight untill your body is destroyed but the elixer destroys the devils leaving the abilitys so you can eat a second one but if you eat a 3 a chemicle reaction will ocure causeing you to expload," luke said laughing feeling smart  

king zetsu13

Ceon13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:45 pm
"No thanks. I'm fine with my only fruit. And I gamble with these fruits every time they appear in this town. I plan to use this fruit too win us a ship."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games