Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
**CHARACTER BIO.S**

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

argintine-chan

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:09 pm
This 'page' will be for bio.s/info. about your characters!! sooo... now, if u have a character u want to use then now all u have to do is. . :
-post a picture of ur character(if u can)
-state some info. bout her/him/it?
ex.:
-race~vampire, human, elf. . .
-male/female
and yea...

this way it will be easier for other characters to know a little bout the other.

Also, please state from wich RP's u r in so its faster for others to get to know characters from their RP.

THANKS!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:07 pm
Name: Sayge Kitsune
Hieght: 6'3"
Weight: 205
Race: Half Human/Half Angel
Weapons: Dual, double-edged, shorts swords, Kaiku Katana
Kekkai Genkai: Sharingan, Angel Wings(one black, one white. only shown during battle)
Physical Discription: Blonde, medium length, spiky hair. Green eyes, muscular body. Ambidexterous, but mainly uses left hand. Red Armor that protects my left arm, and a white shirt that is open athe the chest and abs. I have a red sweatshirt tied around my waist. Black pants that fall short of the ankle, and black sndles. I wear black fingerless gloves, and a neck-tight black band necklace with a silver cross hanging from it. I have a tattoo on my right side that has the japanese symbol of fire.
Kinda Like This- User Image

Personality: Very intelligent, calm, serious, and easy to be around.
Abilities: Mastery of Black Fire jutsu, as well as a mastery of Lightning and shadow jutsu. A fair amount of other elemental jutsus are known
Rank: Jonin(once anbu team leader) Hopes to become hokage soon.

Bio: My father fell in love with an angel. They got married, and shortly after, I was born. My mother was killed by other angels for loving a human. My father went mad because of that. He tried to kill me, but I ended up killing him, in the process, I unlocked my sharingan, as well as my mangekyo sharingan. I took my father's eyes to make my mangekyo eternal. I changed my name, and wondered the world for a period of time. Trying to figure out who I was. I returned to Konoha, and soon became Anbu black ops Leader. I am next in line to be hokage. I want to kill the renegade angel that killed my mother. I plan to find him some day. But until then, I am searching for my true love.  

Sayge Kitsune

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:25 pm
Gaian name: Darkest Alpha Night Wolf
Name: Night
Nicknames: Blood fire
Last name: Bloodstorm
Personality: a bit mouthy
sexuality (guys, girls, both): girls
Appearance: User Image
Brief Bio: his dragon father had a falling out with a phoenix. when he was born he did not inherit ihs father dracanic magical powers and was born in a human form.lived with his mother who took a human form as well.
Powers (if any, phoenixes only): sa part phoenix and dragon he has the physical powers of both a phoenix and a dragon and the magic of a phoenix.
Power downside: being half and half his magic is weakened
Weapons (if any): sword(show in pic)  
RolePlaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces