Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
I Am Legend Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:12 am
I really liked this movie, the acting and cinematography were just amazing. The only qualm I had with the movie was the overuse of CG with the darkstalkers, I wish they would have used people in prosthetics/make-up for some of the closeup of the monsters.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:42 pm
That movie was Bomb.  

Bruja Mafufa

Dgirl91

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:36 pm
i cant wait to see it!! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:59 pm
I agree. The movie was pretty good but the "zombified vampires" as I call them were too fake looking. Though it still kept me on the edge of my seat wondering when they were going to pop out lol. I saw the movie twice. The second time was with a friend of mine who could not find anyone else willing to go see the movie with her because they either didn't want to see it or had already seen it. I did not much care for the ending either. I would have liked to *wonders how to put this without spoiling it for the people who have not seen it* well, there's really no way. So I won't say it XD Let's just say I wish it would have ended a little differently. Oh! And I cried in the scene with the dog....Because it reminded me of my dog. I sang to my dog when.....*leaves out for people who haven't seen it* whee  

ZOEgirlfan4life

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:49 am
ZOEgirlfan4life
I agree. The movie was pretty good but the "zombified vampires" as I call them were too fake looking. Though it still kept me on the edge of my seat wondering when they were going to pop out lol. I saw the movie twice. The second time was with a friend of mine who could not find anyone else willing to go see the movie with her because they either didn't want to see it or had already seen it. I did not much care for the ending either. I would have liked to *wonders how to put this without spoiling it for the people who have not seen it* well, there's really no way. So I won't say it XD Let's just say I wish it would have ended a little differently. Oh! And I cried in the scene with the dog....Because it reminded me of my dog. I sang to my dog when.....*leaves out for people who haven't seen it* whee

Just warn for spoilers and use white lettering so the people who have seen it can highlight and read what you have to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:16 pm
SPOILER

I would have liked to see him live in the end...It sucked that he died. I was actually thinking "Hey! Maybe the zombified vampires will eat from the one that was healed, and since the cure is in the blood, they'll be cured too!" but that didn't happen either XD

Oh and I cried when the dog died in his arms because he was singing "their song" to the dog....My dog (had him 14 years) died in my bed while I was singing "our song" to him the whole time he died.

ZOEgirlfan4life

Yuki_0nna

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:31 pm
wow...haven't seen this movie yet...I decided not to coz I thought it was another "Resident Evil"-like movie...but it looks like it's worth watching after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:52 pm
I might go see it with my Dad, so I'll just ignore your spoilers stare  

Du Freohr Skulblaka

Eugel_626

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:26 pm
This movie was okay, but what I don't like the most is the people disappearing. For me I give this movie 2 stars.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:41 pm
I found it a lot better than I thought it would be. It wasn't exceptional, but it was great. I liked that it had an emotional impact rather than being like any other movie of that sort.  

Countess Erzebeth Bathory

x R a i n n

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:22 am
I've Heard the Good's and Bad's about this Movie. a couple people told me it sucked because of the Ending, and other's told me the whole movie was great. i would really like to see it and by reading this forum, guess it was really good. I'll watch it once it comes out on DvD.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:41 am
ZOEgirlfan4life
SPOILER

I would have liked to see him live in the end...It sucked that he died. I was actually thinking "Hey! Maybe the zombified vampires will eat from the one that was healed, and since the cure is in the blood, they'll be cured too!" but that didn't happen either XD

Oh and I cried when the dog died in his arms because he was singing "their song" to the dog....My dog (had him 14 years) died in my bed while I was singing "our song" to him the whole time he died.

SPOILERS

I thought it worked well that he died in the end, I didn't like that he died but I think it fit well with the movie. I really don't think that they would have survived if he hadn't killed himself to save the cure and I almost feel that he wanted to die since he had seen so much death around him (his wife, daughter, dog.)

I just read the novel and man is it DIFFERENT! I think that they both work well as separate entities and I am happy that they just didn't try to make a carbon copy of the book to the movie.  

Kenshin1387

sakura11591

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:12 pm
IT WAS AWESOME
though it was kinda of sad about what happen to sam though
heart crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:04 pm
That movie was killa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heart domokun
Will Smith is the best  

somnium yum

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200

ShadowsCursed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:03 am
Kenshin1387
ZOEgirlfan4life
SPOILER

SPOILERS

I thought it worked well that he died in the end, I didn't like that he died but I think it fit well with the movie. I really don't think that they would have survived if he hadn't killed himself to save the cure and I almost feel that he wanted to die since he had seen so much death around him (his wife, daughter, dog.)

I just read the novel and man is it DIFFERENT! I think that they both work well as separate entities and I am happy that they just didn't try to make a carbon copy of the book to the movie.

I agree. I just finished the book after I watched the movie. It's pretty amazing to see the interpretation of a pretty amazing book.

The only complaint I had was with the zombie/vampire/thingies. Like everyone has said before, they just weren't well done.

SPOILER

Although...I did appreciate the manicans. I could not stop laughing my a** off when the monster thingies moved one of them. The whole shooting up of the manican was pretty much my favorite part.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff