Reply Stargate
fav episoids! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Delete-The-Wife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:54 pm
i absolutly love urgo! i've seen that ep. a gaziloin times (yes gazilion is totaly a real word....) i also love 1969 and 200. lol window of operrtunity is cool 2! any way those rpretty much the funyest eps. i love 200 it's so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol do u guys actually think jack is cam's dad?? that would b weird.... mostly because i think sam likes both of them. (Duh she likes Jack!!!! they've had like 20 dif. eps. where they're kissing and in every other reality they're married, and w/cam u can totaly tell in that 1 ep. [i can't remember the name] when hegets the falsememories of killing someone. anyway ucan totaly c that she likes them both) so yeah that would be weird. even i have 2 admit that sam ans cam make a cutecouple and i'm like the bigest j/s shipper!!!! anyway now i'm babaling bout sam and her relation ships so tell ur favep. and if u r a j/s shipper ormaybe a c/s??  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:05 pm
welcome and i don't think anyone understood what she was typing. lol.

i got some of it fav eps and the same love stuff. i never really thought of cam being jacks son. that would just be too funny funny.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Delete-The-Wife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:54 pm
sry if i got confusing orif something i said didn't make any seance i was hyper! i still kinda am....guess i shouldn't hav mountain dew anymore....anyway in the ep. 200 they were messing aroound w/cam and said jack was his dad but they sounded serious and it actually made seance so if it's true or not no 1 really knows. but that's where that came from if u were wondering i didn't just think oh that'd b weird if he was his dad, i had a reason 2 think he might b.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:32 pm
i don't think that jack is cam's dad because that whole episode was one joke after the next.
i really like the episodes lost city 1 and 2 even though they weren't very funny  

Kioya Sato

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:01 am
Maybe not funny, but they were fun. 3nodding

I like 200, Wormhole X-Treme, Urgo and Window of Opportunity, too. Mostly the last one because the writing and acting were flawless.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:33 pm
lost city was pretty funny.

comes through the gate general i did it again. or something like that.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:57 pm
i liked urgo because Dom DeLuise was amazing in it, but that's expected from him  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:53 pm
yeah hes a pretty good actor.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:28 pm
its weird seeing all his sons on it because they all look alike  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:50 pm
To varying extents.

I laughed when Peter showed up in Urgo for that split second. whee

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:03 pm
i didn't reconize him at first but my friend pointed it out  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:09 pm
Neither did I, because I didn't know what he looked like when I first saw the episode, but later I saw a video someone made where they pointed it out. Same person who pointed out the candle thing that won me the trivia question in 2006.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:25 pm
that peter deluise's name was in threshold, that's cool  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:42 pm
i felt season 4 to 5 were mostly consisting of filler episodes.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:05 pm
season four was completly the shippy season
while season five had some big story changing episodes but not very many  
Stargate

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers