Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Movie Moments that made you cry. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever had a movie moment?
  Yes
  No
  Can't remember
View Results

Du Freohr Skulblaka

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:39 pm
Come on everybody, you know there's been at least one. I've had a few.
(In order from smallest moments to biggest)

4. The Lion King- when Moufassa died.

3. Forrest Gump- When Bubba dies.

2. Forrest Gump- When Jenny dies.

1. Pass it Forward- When the main kid gets stabbed and the mom cries in the hospital.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:28 pm
Lion King. When Mufasa dies...

a scene in Stepmom...can't remember. sweatdrop

And Awakenings...when Robert de Niro dances with that girl...hahaha...

The Passion of the Christ made me cry. A lot.  

Yuki_0nna

Marcus McFlufferson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:57 am
Yeah, Awakenings made me blubber.
But not when he was dancing, just the ending.

I won't say it though, for people who haven't seen it.

And Passion just made me cringe. A lot.
I did enjoy the movie, I thought it was very well done.
But Gibson has a thing for making something not-very-believable. I'm already atheist, but that isn't what I mean.
The movie just.. I don't know. Had this air of fantasy around it, I feel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:10 pm
1 - In Titanic, when the ship sinks and Jack dies. That always makes me want to cry.
2 - Lion King when Moufass dies. I admit, that still gets to me.

I know theres others, but I cant remember them right now. I know Passion would make me cry since I'm really sensitive.  

S 4 N T A C L 4 U S

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:02 pm
At the end of the movie "Grave of the Fireflies", directed by Isao Takahata. I doubt many of you have seen this, so I'll "anti-spoil" the moment for you:

**SPOILER** (Highlight to read)
When Satsuko dies of malnutrition in the bomb shelter, just after Seita brings a feast of food. Satsuko is so far gone that she believes marbles are fruit drops and dirt is riceballs. I always cry at the end.
**END OF SPOILER**

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:49 am
Annie~man some of those parts made me want to cry crying

Oliver and Company~I don't know why,whenever I watch that one part where Jenny is singing Good Company(is that it?) it makes me want to cry...  

Speedira

Pwnd in the arse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:24 pm
User Image

charlottle's web- when charlotte dieds and willber's all alone
fruits basket- when moji tell his story of how his mom didnt want him and a lot of other times like when kyo transformed
brigde to terabithia- when lesile dies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:39 pm
In Love Actually when Mark confesses to Juliet that he has always been in love with her.

Countess Erzebeth Bathory

MustangDragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:19 am
The Green Mile... when John Coffey sits in the chair, and all the prison guards begin to cry.

Brokeback Mountain... when the one guy (geez, memory like a sieve) late in the movie learns that his old friend is dead.

The Misfits... when Clark Gable begins to let the horses go free. Aside: interestingly, all three major actors in this film died (early) within one year of making the movie: Clark Gable, Marilyn Monroe, and Montgomery Clift.

Another Woman... at the very end, when Gene Rowlands realizes... well, no spoiler.

Mrs. Brown... at the very end when John Brown lies on his sick bed and Queen Victoria (Judi Dench) tries to tell him how much he means to her.

Deloras Clairborn... at the end, when mother and daughter are parting.

Shadowlands... at the end, when Lewis and the boy are sitting on the stairs.

Geez, I seem to cry a lot!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:17 pm
This is going to be really strange-sounding if you know the movie and obscure but...

In The Man Who Fell To Earth, when they're trying to take an x-ray of Newton's eyes. He seems so desperate and lonely and forgotten when he's telling them not to, and they don't listen. And then he cries out for Mary Lou, but she's not there for him...his eyes get stuck, and he says, "They're stuck... they're stuck...I'll never be able to get them out." (or something along those lines.) He lost the last part of himself that still remained. :[

That made me cry. Yeah. I'm a nerd.

Kamikaze Kikil

egginaframe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:37 pm
The Ultimate Gift When Emily dies

Harry Potter IV When Harry gets back from the graveyard and starts to cry because Cedric was murdered by Voldemort

August Rush When Lila and I-Don't-Quite-Remeber-What-His-Name-Is find each other and their kid after 12 years

I Am Sam When Sam is devastated that Lucy can't come home with him, and then when Rita decides to help him pro bono and he gets all excited

Click My grandpa had just died the morning that I went to go see it, so I was really sad, and when Michael's dad dies, that got me going when he kept replaying "I love you, Son," over and over again. Then, when Micheal dies at the end, I nearly fell out of my chair I was crying so hard.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:02 pm
The Passion of the Christ
and
Monsters Inc, the part where he sees boo at the end of the movie.
and for the movie Magnolia. when everybody starts singing and when the frogs start falling down. jeez, i love that movie.  

rocksteadyandbebop

Tatty-Bye

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:04 pm
Edward Scissorhands - Last 5 minutes, EVERY time I see it.
Evita - Last 10 minutes, I try to avoid watching it
Big Fish - About the last half hour. What the hell?
Dead Poets Society - Last 10 minutes

And the blubbering goes on

My Dog Skip - Saw it once, cried like a baby
Hocus Pocus - The end
Divine Secrets Of The Ya-Ya Sisterhood - I spout in and out throughout the film
Bicenteniel Man - Again, I just try to avoid watching it
What Dreams May Come - I have a steady stream of tears through the whole film
A League Of Their Own - When everyone's at the museum
Armadedon - When Ben Affleck lives
Eragon - when I noticed I waisted a good hour and a half of my life and leave the theatre

The list goes on and on and on and on...

Oliver And Company - Nough said
Dumbo -Baaaaaaaaaaaaaby miiiiiiiiiiiiiine
Moulin Rouge - The end

Oh my God I think I'll stop here for now  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:10 pm
Just recently, I cried at the end of Lost in Translation. I attribute it to my girlfriend going back to Australia, and the possibility of me never seeing her again (she was an exchange student... its not like she was going to war...). I just connected to so many of the moments that I just completely broke down. crying  

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

EmilyScissorhands

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:11 pm
RedWhiteBlack
At the end of the movie "Grave of the Fireflies", directed by Isao Takahata. I doubt many of you have seen this, so I'll "anti-spoil" the moment for you:

**SPOILER** (Highlight to read)
When Satsuko dies of malnutrition in the bomb shelter, just after Seita brings a feast of food. Satsuko is so far gone that she believes marbles are fruit drops and dirt is riceballs. I always cry at the end.
**END OF SPOILER**

Grave of the Fireflies is one of the most heartbreaking films I've ever seen. I couldn't stop crying at the end... It's a beautiful, tragic film that any fan of cinema should watch.

Requiem for a Dream gets me every time, because it's so real. Each character has such realistic, achievable dreams at the beginning of the film, but at the end, everything is unreachable... The scenes that make me cry every time are:
*Spoilers*

1. Sarah Goldfarb's monologue about getting old and being alone... If you watch carefully during this scene, the camera drifts off center slightly. This is because the camera man began crying during this scene.

2. Harry's phone call to Marion. Him promising her that he'll see her that night, knowing that they won't see each other again... And the dead look that appears in her eyes as she thinks of what she has to do to get her next fix.

3. Marion's haunting smile as she curls up with her drugs. Her drawings are tossed around on the ground as a haunting reminder of what she once felt so strongly for... She truly thinks she's happy at the end, which is tragic.

4. The last 20 minutes of the film as we see the brutal results of each character's drug addiction. Especially that last scene when Sarah is in the hospital bed, and she smiles as she remembers her dream: That she's on tv, in her little red dress, and that she is proud of her son.

If you haven't seen this film, then go rent it right now. It's brilliant.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff