Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Nanami's Garden - Closed - Thank you for the flowers! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I cant think of a poll question :/
  Niether can I -.-
  Wait... whats a poll?
View Results

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:16 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Welcome to my thread!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hi I'm Nanami, and Im addicted to flowers XD
I've been walking in towns, but finding flowers is hard work! I usually just end up with more paper then i do anything else... So i decided i would reach out to our lovely guild for help!
My goal is to reach atleats (new Goal!) 10,000 of each flower. So i know I'll be questing forever crying I will accept any kind of flower XD or any amount of flowers! Feel free to bump me as you wish and talk as you wish. I'll always be here in my tiny garden. heart

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Table Of Contents
User Image
Post 1- You are here
Post 2- Flower List
Post 3- Donaters
Post 4- Rules
Post 5- Updates and Contests
Post 6- Affiliations

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Flower List

These are the flowers I'am looking for! Any donation will help me to my goal! heart

User Image ~ White Carnation = 10,077

User Image ~ Blue Carnation = 7,189

User Image ~ Red Carnation = 6,482

User Image ~ Yellow Daffodil =10,401

User Image ~ Pink Daffodil = 11,791

User Image ~ Blue Dafodil = 9,125

User Image ~ White Daisies = 20,970

User Image ~ Blue Daisies = 17,499

User Image ~ Purple Daisies = 8,674

User Image ~ Sunflower = 5,631

heart updated 4-28-09 heart
User Image

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:20 pm
heart Donater List heart
User Image

When you donate to me I will put you here with love! heart

User Image elle_0808 User Image kailiax User Image Symphony of Serenity User Image beachbum52 User Image skatergrl818 User Image xstardrgnx User Image Lilith Blackthorne User Image Adie05 User Image ancantsia User Image Namiiiaaaa User Image YennonCrow User Image Alvin-Rules User Image Mitkun User Image storm versus User Image koromyst User Image SpiralRabbit User Image Utena_Tenjou_86 User Image blueeyed_orchid User Image Valentera User Image Airashii Kasumi User Image TigronTat User Image Debichiru User Image sabbie08 User Image jasonn1124 User Image BlackAmaya User Image -x-Vampire-Alchemist-x- User Image Happyaku Bikuni User Image Crimsonhellite User Image RShadowMan User Image imters User Image Spk2Daliah User Image XXXSweetkittyXXX User Image toadies_soarys User Image kireinaj User Image XxDarkkstarrxX User Image BenAndNerdy2 User Image RKTOMO User Image swordslash_311 User Image Goth_chi User Image Kitten 4 Him User Image Duke_Azriel User Image Lyire User Image link_zelda627 User Image Dronning Dagmar User Image shirokage ririn User Image ChibiMo0n User Image NaiyaRose User Image VampirExocutioner User Image playa18787 User Image holymoongoddess User Image Nollij User Image dyejob User Image selcross User Image Crystal-1ite User Image Jezasha User Image x_assassin_princess_x User Image Metal Violets User Image Danica Trocar User Image KazekageDemon User Image GillaGrrl User Image Chesty_Orchid User ImageImmortal Pyro User Image Sir Osis of Liver User Image area51l User Image lyra_butterfly_15 User Image nonagon15 User Image Phlunk User Image The Bunny User Image Pinka-Boo-Boo User Image rinlin11 User Image Lady_VlaiR User Image Natsumei User Image Warkwarkwoo User Image Hestia User Image Sharkworld User Image Xatlory User Image Lady of Moldovia User Image morticiaslove User Image obnoxious_yatsu User Image Rishima Lowell User Image kasazonaleesatuda User Image Darketalon User Image ToxicGiggle--x User Image O_o DAI o_O User Image Casca 7 User Image Sean657 User Image X.xKaoru-sanx.X User Image DarkElf27 User Image area51l User Image Magical Gift Fairy User Image Seventh Bright Shiner User Image sublime_necromancer User Image buggabuggaboo User Image SORAKH2756 User Image X x X m u f f i n z X x X User Image Daughters of G User Image Mattodactyl User Image SerpentRose User Image

Thank you guys so much XD

heart Thank you to a certain someone for giving me Long stem red rose! With a wonderful message attached. heart

I heart Kimmy forever for this beautiful bump she made for me!
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:22 pm
Rules ninja

1. Follow the TOS!

2. Be polite! If i find you are being unkind to me or any of my guests in this thread i will kindly ask you to leave my thread. heart

3. No Advertising! This means begging for donations in my thread. This is my quest thread and i would be very happy if you didn't advertise for your quests in MY thread. I wouldn't beg in your quest thread! The only advertising i allow will be if I'm asked kindly to advertise for them

Im a free going person and i wont ask too much of people, please follow these three simple rules heart

User Image
Any Rule breakers answer to Batman XD

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:24 pm
heart Updates and Contests heart

User Image

You are invited... User Image

All the woman are invited to come to the Daughters of Gaia Bachelor Auction! There you will discover the most lovely of men just ripe for the picking! Frequent men visitors to the DoG like Duke_Azriel and Scott_Grayson. There is more men but I dont want to reveal all of our men! wink

So hurry and stop by the thread now!

~Daughters of Gaia. heart

All proceeds of this Auction will go into the Daughters of Gaia contest fund for future contests.

Nanami's Gaiaversary Contest!

All tektek's moved to my journal!

New Contest! - Ended User Image

im giving away a pair of Grunny Slippers to the person who makes the 1000th post in my thread! But my rules are this:

Congrats to Tragic and Kiwi(aka-Meimei) for winning my contest! heart

I'll advertise any contests if asked to here. As well as contests i may have.

YAY i reached my goal over night! New goal! 500!!
All flower but sunflower have reached their goal and went straight up to almost 1000!!! hurray!

Thanks to Air for my first Affiliation! XD heart
Special Thank you to Lilith Blackthorne! For donating almost over 200 flowers!!
Another Special Thanks to BlackAmaya for donating 1000 blue carnations!! heart
A special thanks to Kitten for giving me 1000 blue daisies! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My Toy BoxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Affiliations heart

Would you like to be Affiliated with my quest for flowers? just pm with your stamp or what ever you use and I'll post it here!

User Image
Got a bug infestation? Just call on Air! She'll Take all those pesky bugs away and put them in her personal collection.
Air Now Collects boots and evolving items! Help her out! *pushes you to her thread*

Help Beachy reach her dreams! any simple donation will put her just one step closer. So check out her quest thread today!

User Image

New? Looking For help? Well come on down to Charity Tower! They help you achieve all your dreams! Remember to read the first page!

User Image
Help a awesome friend with her dream! If you help her you wont regret it, because in exchange she will give you her friendship. Which is priceless!

User Image
Visit the Rose Bride in the Exchange to help her gather tickets and tokens for her master Utena! In Exchange for your tokens and Tickets you can get ink, bait or even gold! Visit her thread for all the details

Have you ever wanted to see your NSTG friends fight crime? Now you can! Watch Nanami, Koro, Tragic, Adie, and Yennon all become their alter ego's and fight the evil Lord Fauko! First 3 chapters posted!

User Image
A Newbie Supporting Guild + anime, contests, and more! Home of the Pineapple Hero ^.^

Come Visit D2D You can start Quests and join in on the fun.

User Image
Help Kaia reach her Dreams!

User Image

Visit the NSTG Lotto!

Help Blue reach her Dreams! She has been up then down and up again! She's awesome and you wont regret helping her.

User Image  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:27 pm
Nanami's Garden is now open! yay!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:28 pm
yay!

uhhmm. . im going to look at my inventory if i have some flowers. .^^

: : edit : :

yep! i have flowers! but I only got few. . hehe. . sorry

star_kitteh

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:45 pm
I've got some I'll send right away!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:48 pm
elle_0808
yay!

uhhmm. . im going to look at my inventory if i have some flowers. .^^

: : edit : :

yep! i have flowers! but I only got few. . hehe. . sorry

Thank you elle! My first donater!  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:49 pm
Symphony of Serenity
I've got some I'll send right away!

yay! thank you Symphony! XD heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:01 pm
im happy! as soon as i opened i had donaters XD you guys rock! heart  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:36 am
I'll send them to ya ~ heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:58 am
I have a bunch of flowers for you, but i have to wait till our current trade is finished.....
I know you said know advertising of our quests, but may we advertise yours? I have been looking for a flower collecting affiliate (it is my goal to have an affiliate for each kind of stuff you can get in the towns/fishing)
Oh, and i love the flower lamp, it looks like the one i have in my room  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lilith Blackthorne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:58 am
i have lots of flowers, ill give em to you ^^  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items