Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
should i be worried? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Coal XIII

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:37 pm
alright, i have a bit of a problem, and i dont know if its serious or if its all in my head. for awhile now ive been having mood swings that run in a cycle. for example ill be happy for a few days or hours then ill be sad for absolutly no reason. this will last for a few hours maybe a day then ill be irratable and angry at everyone for absolutle no reason, then ill be happy again. but what scares me is, i have absolutly no reason to feel this way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:46 am
Did you take any pills, or drug, did you changed your diet lately?  

shani26

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:51 am
Seems like ether depression, anxiety, or you are developing bi-polar syndrome.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:35 pm
no i dont do drugs nor have i taken any for any medical condition. and no i havent changed my diet at all.

ok i know what depression is, but dont people only feel worthless all the time when they have that?
whats anxiety?
and i hope not...my friends bi-polar and she says its horrible.  

King Coal XIII

King Coal XIII

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:45 pm
any other advice?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:22 pm
bump  

King Coal XIII

Pheromone_21101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:46 am

_-♥-_

Well, we can consider being moody as normal. I for one am moody, even before pms. Does it bother you this much? Do you think it will endanger your health?

_-♥-_

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:59 am
calmconner15
no i dont do drugs nor have i taken any for any medical condition. and no i havent changed my diet at all.

ok i know what depression is, but dont people only feel worthless all the time when they have that?
whats anxiety?
and i hope not...my friends bi-polar and she says its horrible.

No people don't feel worthless all the time when they have depression, and if this has been going on for a long time then perhaps you should be worried. are you stressed all the time? that could cause the major mood swings. If it keeps on happening then you should speak to someone.  

Anabethe

shani26

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:10 am
Mybe it is some chemical, did you have any change in your surroundings?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:06 pm
well i did recetly move from the house ive lived in for 8 years, but this was happening to me even there. and yeah ive been under a good bit of stress altely, more these past 3 months than ever, but i felt fine for awhile.

but from what yall are saying, im fine, jsut a little moody. thank you for the advice  

King Coal XIII

x sam is in love x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:54 am
also you may just be under stress just stop spmetimes and think about the good things in your life  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:09 pm
have you ever thought it could be a chemical imbalance in your brain, added to that of the change in your surroundings and the new stress youve been under? just a thought from a m.d./psycho-theripist wanna be...  

DvnT

azrael the reaper_95210

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:58 pm
check this out. it might help  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:13 pm

okay, now im confuzed....

this kind of thing often happens to me and that^ just confused me...personaly, i deal with it through my music and poems.

1.) music: since i cant, like, create masterpieces, i listen to them. everday when i get home from school, i cant help but be one of the following: depressed, angry, sick, headachy, or a mix of those. so i listen to a song that matches my mood untill im sick of it. then i move on to less dramatic songs. finally, when ive gone through 70-odd songs, [everything from numb by linkin park, to bubbly by colbie caleit[?]] i usually feel much better and am very happy.

2.) poems/writings: when i dont have an ipod/computer/musical device available, i do have paper and a pencile. i just write, or draw occasionaly, untill i get bored, then im nutral and can force my self happy... any way, some of my best poems i have written [and my friends say the best they have ever read] have come from those unhappy times. even when my bffeae,tddwp [ ninja
] sent my a suicide note i wrote because thats what i did. it showed her how upset she got me and we both got better because i wrote it..... [sorry if im boring you but this often helps people when i show how it helps more people then me...]

so thats what i do, if that helps... sweatdrop  

DvnT

azrael the reaper_95210

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:29 am
so then , you are much more creative and such when you are angry/depressed? that is one of the big points made in that article.

anyway, sorry if you did not get it, or if it did not help.

but I know how you feel. I am pretty pessemistic, and generally pissed off/depressed/angry all the time. it is a fact which somewhat defines me as of late. however, i have come to somewhat accept the world for what it is and i try to keep it to myself. luckely, when i can't, i have several friends who know how i can be and will usually let me rant to them alot. however, i must say, this feeling does help me as well to be much more creative/"think-outside-the-box-ish"/ philosophical, and thus, i have also come to accept that it is who i am. i try not to take it out on others.

so my best advice to you is , try to get control of your feelings, but at the same time, do not make it worse by getting angry/depressed about the problem.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff