Submit

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:37 pm
A tranquil field lies in wait. Several small Islands connected by bridges await travelers. With three small chests on three tiny hills dotting the land, monsters stand guard over them, waiting for any innocent player who tries to open them. A large temple sits on the largest of the seven isles, with unknown treasure held within*(lol guys lemme know if I be doin somethin wrong, my first time really RP-ing is in this guild)

*warps in and looks around* Well, looks like he's not here yet. I'll just wait here for him! *sits down on the grass and looks at the white clouds floating lazily through the purple-blue sky*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:46 pm
riku warps in on a hill and falls on top of silabus.he gets up fast."sorry bout that so here i am now lets get started.which chest will we be going after first?"  

rikugodofdarkness

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:51 pm
Well, there are three chests. This field has 'symbol fragments' with which you get to the treasure in the Beast Temple *points to the lone building* The fragments are in the chests, so it really doesn't matter which one you go for first as long asy you get all three. *smiles* So, that being said...*takes a ganer around* There's 3 monsters in each groups and three chests....so, we're gonna have to kill nine monsters to get the fragments to get into the temple. Simple right? *smiles at Riku* So I suggest we just go to the closest chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:00 pm
"lets see theres water here so i take it they're of earth and water.so what would be a good spell."opens book and turns to chapter for water and earth monsters."it says a wind spell might work so lets see.ummm how do i cast spells?"  

rikugodofdarkness

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:12 pm
Well, there's one of two ways. One, you can just go to the menu in the middle of combat, go to skills, and select the spell that you wish to use. In more difficult dungeons, this is very handy to do. Though the games doesn't pause when you do it that way, so you gotta be quick about it. The second way is to set skill triggers. You can only set up to four, but they come in handy in a crunch. All you do is push the shoulder button on the controller when they're set, then push the button for the spell you want. It goes way faster that way and you don't gotta go through clunky menus....

Though I just like to pund the snott outta the monsters.*smiles sheepishly* But that'd take a while for you. Skills, take SP to use, whether they be with magic or the blade. I'd probably use a wood spell like Juk Rom on both because wood+earth/water=good damage.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:25 pm
"ok let me see i will put a fire,earth,water,and wind spell in my skill triggers but for now i will try a wood speel i saw a good one in the book."he turns to the page.he read the spell and put the book away and got his magic staff and pointed it at the ground in frount of the monsters to there right and three wood spikes burst out of the ground.each spike hit a diffrent monster taking all three out.he begain to glow then it faded."ok what was that?"  

rikugodofdarkness

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:29 pm
The spell, or the glow? 'Cause, the glow looked like you just gained a level...that was really quick...huh.. well, if you did, then congrats.*smiles and walks towards the chest* Let's grap the Symbol Fragment!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:51 am
riku walked over to the chest and opened it and picked up what was inside."im now a level 2.so when i get more money or what ever it is in the world i need a new staff,but till then i want to see what you can do."riku stood to the side and watched silabus.  

rikugodofdarkness

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:46 pm
Okays....here I go! *Runs to a nearby island with three monsters guarding a second chest and charges headfirst into them* Disaster Sword! *He kicks enemies into the air and spins elegantly once. Landing on one foot, Sylabus sheaths his blade, smiles and genty tosses the hair out of his eyes while the monsters disapear* I forgot how much fun this can be!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:18 pm
"nice and i found a level two wood speel it said it was like level 1 but.well just watch."riku thorw his staff in the air cought it and slamed the tip on the ground and 50 wood spikes burst out.inpaling the monsters making them disappire.and walking over to the chest and taking what was in it."well shall we go inside now i just cheeck a few more battles and i will level up again.i love the world.i dont have mean friends in the real world."  

rikugodofdarkness

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:48 pm
Really? Well, I'll be your friend then.*smiles kindly* But hey, let's go get the chest from the Temple! Whad'ya say?*starts to walk to the building*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:04 pm
"ok so what kind of item do you think it is and when we get iot can i have it i need more items and i see you have a lot"riku was walking beside him the whole time.  

rikugodofdarkness

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:34 am
Sure, you can have it! I get enough stuff as it is. *smiles* But...I'm not too sure what the item will be exactly...I'm guessing an accessory *reaching the entrance to the temple, Sylabus takes out the symbol fragments which have fused into the Judge's Symbol and puts it in the door. The ground rumbles underfoot as the giant stone door opens the temple to them* Shall we go and get your treasure?*walks inside*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:05 pm
riku walked in after him.he was a golden egg so he bent down and picked it up.he took out his staff and kept it at the ready."i hear that these plces have so many turns you could get lost in here,but i have the felling that we will find the item and have fun doing it."  

rikugodofdarkness

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:17 am
Where'd you hear that? *laughs and walks in a straight line until they reach a big chamber* In this kind of field, its pretty straight forward  
[The World] - ::Roleplay::

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff