Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Twilight Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which would you prefer to be?
  Vampire
  Werewolf
  Stay human
View Results

Ximikko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:35 am
What do you honestly think of the coming soon movie, Twilight?

I honestly think it will be a pretty good, even though Stewart is the "perfect" actress for Bella and Pattinson is an alright Edward (I might as well bear with it). Jacob Black...I'm dying to know who will be playing as the werewolf. X3 Along with the rest of the cast. ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:18 pm
Could we maybe have some first names of these actors? Not all of us have read and/or obsessed over Twilight like some others.  

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

rocksteadyandbebop

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:37 pm
i havnt heard anything about this movie.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:42 am
Sorries >.<' Kirsten Stewart is playing the role as Bella Swan and Robert Pattinson (Cedric Diggory) is playing as Edward Cullen.

The site that has the description of what the movie is about is called, Summit Entertainment and here is the link to it

http://www.summit-ent.com/production.php?subj=4&sel_page=165  

Ximikko

sakura11591

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:09 pm
i cant wait to see it
but as u know it wont be as good as the book

i just hope it does the book justice for those who havent read it
and can be invigorated to read the seiries heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:39 pm
I've never really been compelled to read the books in the first place. The whole vampire love thing never really appealed to me. From what I've read, I've been able to determine that the vampires are basically flawless and have no real weakness, which just totally ruins it for me. Invigorated by sunlight instead of destroyed? Puhleez. If you're going to write about a mythical creature at least get the mythology right.  

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

Ximikko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:54 am
Updates:
Justin Chon as Eric Yorkie
Anna Kendrick as Jessica Stanley
Cam Gigandet as James  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:28 pm
I've read the first book and I'm eeking my way through the second... the third is gathering dust....

I'm not really all that excited about this movie. The first book was... pointless... and the second one can't really hold my attention. They had me at vampires...but there's not really much more to it.

It's just your basic girl-meets-vamp and that's pretty much the climax. Everything else is just day to day living... except for at the end which should have been more exciting than it was.....

For the sake of everyone's money I hope the three books are in one movie... or else this might just be a flop

Maybe I've read too many other captivating vampire novels to really be able to enjoy this one o.o

Sorry if this offended anyone but that's just my opinion  

Arisa Takera

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Countess Erzebeth Bathory

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:38 pm
I really can't wait to see it.
I hope it's not a disappointment.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:25 am
i want to see it so badly......my friend and i are going to cry if the movie is bad.....i hope it is going to be good....

can't wait....i want to know who is going ot be jacob....  

Prince EmoChick

Arisa Takera

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:25 am
This movie is gonna be a flop :/ People are gonna be falling asleep...

Now if you want a REAL Vampire movie someone should make a movie out of the JR Ward Blackdagger brotherhood series. Now THOSE are vampires.... *drools over them*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:03 pm
Not everyone is a vampire enthusist... I got scared away from buying the first book three times because of the whole vampire thing... when I eventually did read it, I was happy I did.

I'm really, uber, super-duper excited for the movie to come out; I've already inlisted a group of friend to go with me on opening night. I'm kinda disappointed at who they picked for Jacob though... Taylor L-something.... the kid who played Sharkboy in that really lame kid's movie? yeah, right... maybe they'll get another actor for the second and third (fourth?) movies... btw, they have the entire cast signed on for two more films after Twilight, but Summit has yet to recieve the rights from Mrs. Meyer. Meh, same plan worked with PotC. Can't wait til Dec 12!!!!  

Shajinia

VicesLikeAnyOther

Fashionable Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:58 am
I didn't even know that it was coming out as a movie. I hope they don't kill it like alot of people do when they turn a book into a movie. The book was pretty good so I hope the film turns out the same way.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:39 am
My sister told me that the kid who played Shark Boy in that one movie is playing Jacob!
He was... weird.. I saw that movie on TV on day, and... I think he might be a good Jacob. He seemed kinda Jacob-Ish.
x3
I dunno. I don't like the Edward-Guy, but I can't change it.
Heck, I don't like most of the actors being the Cullens, but i'm going to watch Twilight anyway.

alienli

Friendly Tipper

Ariedale

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:22 pm
OMG. Im torn in both directions about this movie. I cant wait to see it but omg im so mad that they are not going to let stephanie have any say on any thing. I think thats nad, and knowing Hollywood they are going to mess it up so bad, like changing evrything that makes it great or someing. Like i said im excited but i dont know yet. I will just have to wait, and i want to watch it really bad,  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff