Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a chocolate or a strawberry?
  CHOCOLATE!
  Strawberry :D
  WHAT?! I am an URKAN INVADER FOOLS!
  I'm gonna sing the doom song! Doom doom doom doom doom doom dooom!
View Results

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:25 pm
Welcome to the Rp Idea Bouncer 3008! In the RP Idea Bouncer 3008 you may actively bounce ideas for roleplays you'd like to see happen. Please be kind and honest in your thoughts about ideas. But what contributes the most is to build on ideas thus the bouncing. COMMENCE IDEA BOUNCING!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:27 pm
IDEA NO.I: I have an idea for a roleplay hard to undertake alone or even receive support. I would like to make a roleplay based on the world of "Invader Zim". I love the show and I think it'd be fun to be a urkan. Any ideas on how to help?  

xXDeathsHeirXx

MargaretDot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:52 pm
woo hoo!!!! invader zim rox hard core sox...if we do an rp based off that I wanna be a malfunctioned S.I.R robot..like G.I.R.!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:29 pm
G.I.R.'s Sister biggrin . Okay so Invader zim rox but what about ideas on how to expand?  

xXDeathsHeirXx

MargaretDot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:34 pm
uh we need some people to play non ignorant humans and some to play invaders and some to play rebelious aliens trying to help the humans against the invaders for revenge against the irken invaders..and then one or two people to play the SIR's and GIR's..and maybe a new type called DIR!!! lol  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:40 pm
He he a robot that shouts out the obvious like. "Sir you're ship is veering towards inevitable doom!" lol  

xXDeathsHeirXx

MargaretDot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:47 pm
ooo i wanna be that one then!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:12 pm
yeah i agree that would be a great idea.  

thefuzz54

Angel_Rowen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:34 pm
I'd totally join! I mean, who doesn't love invader zim?!?! Anyone who doesn't deserves to be torchered with puppy love and kisses!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:28 pm
Alright I'm posting a few ideas here, on different characters and RPs that have been successful in the past. Some of the titles you may have already seen as I've used some before.

Midnight Forests

Plot:

Deep in the midnight forests, three thousand years ago, the werecats made their new home amdist the trees. However war was stirred from a neighbouring kingdom of werewolves when a wolf hunter killed a cat huntress. Since then the battle for dominince has continued in the forest, the vampires and the fey have taken sides, and the centaurs stay neutral acting as healers and medians for peace treaties. It is full out bloodshed, as the cats powers are strongest at the new moon, where the wolves are strongest in the full moon. No one understands why this battle is ragin on anymore, and many want peace. However with the power hungry and blood thirsty white wolves leading, and the new generation of greed and vain with the lions, an end is far from sight.

Things you should know:

-Werewolves and vampires are not evil. You can create an evil character, but don't stereotype. The wolves do worship stillness and the moon, where cats worship life and the stars.
-You can have other kinds of races, not just the ones listed here.
-You will be expected to type a PARAGRAPH, that is more then three sentences people!
-The white wolves are royalty to the werewolves. If you want to make a white wolf, you need permission first. Other dog like creatures, such as coyotes and foxes can be used for a character. Black wolves are also of the highest order of warrior, arctic foxes are the lowest. So make a character accordingly.
-The lions run the werecat kingdom, you may have any type of feline. The tigers are of the highest warriors and the domestic cats the lowest.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:06 pm
Search For Auslin

Plot:
For nine years now the church has hunted down those with the 'power'. It is the strongest of the ten abilites, and is known as the shadow technique. Its fear of the 'power' has brought a search for the last to carry it, a seven year old child named Auslin who is on the run for his life. He must count on others who fight against the church to protect all those with abilites. The church however has allies too, and they are persistant and determined to bring down all those who stop their pursuit of the child. The church's final goal... To destroy all those with any power, and to take complete control of the population.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:24 pm
The Dasshi

Plot:

Born and raised to kill the Dasshi is the most powerful guild of assassins and mercenaries in history. With poltical power throughout the cities it is impossible to escape from. They base their beliefs on thoses of the ancient Amazonian women, only a woman may be apart of the Dasshi. However, the leader Ara, now has a rival, her own granddaughter, Bellemiere, who plans to change the ways of the guild from cruelty and brutality forever. With the help of the Rasen and the Valios, Bellemiere plans to take down the Dasshi once and for all. On the desperate streets of Lenon, the city's battle is coming to a close, and Ara is prepared to make her last stand to finsh her only granddaughter and take back her power in Lenon.

Things to know:

-The Rasen is all male, where the Valios is co-ed. So not all characters are female no worries.
-This is a weapon war, guns can be used... but they can only be simple guns, one gun to a person. You cannot have a sniper, or any sort of heavy machinery, you need to make it fair.
-Bellemiere wants to destroy all mercenary guilds forever, and Rasen and Valios however have agreed in return for the destruction of the Dasshi.
-Lenon is a large city with a huge population. However remember that poverty is wide spread as much as its wealth. The time setting is the present. The Dasshi controls much of the cities wealth.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:40 pm
THe search for Aslin looks the coolest.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:01 pm
I'd like to see the Dashii turn into a more world war 1 theme only the deadliest of technologies like tanks and airplanes have been invented and not exactly any body armor but not so deadly accurate guns as well. Sort of a depression kind of theme except without the depression and that these guilds are more after tricking Bellemiere than actually keeping there word forcing her to muster together who own crew of miscreants sort of a beacon of hope in a gloomy hopeless environment.  

xXDeathsHeirXx

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:22 pm
The Dasshi is not a world war in any way. Its only a war that is known by the assassins and mercenaries of the city. And yah, the people of the Valios are planning to take over power once the Dasshi falls. razz It was more of a hidden plot line.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff