Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HaloNaruto11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:27 pm
Everyone who participates in this RP has 2-5 special powers. Everyone who isn't in this High School and teachers are scared of the students. The students hate everyone who fears them. I am the first student and I will need more people.

To be in the RP, fill this out first and post it.

Name:
Bio:
Appearance:
Extra:

This is my character's

Name: Adam Kishimoto
Grade: Junior
Abilities: Control Fire, Sharingan, increased leg strength
Bio: Everyone thought he was normal until he breathed fire in hid 13th birthday. His true friends were still his friends and some of the others stayed away and made fun of Adam. He and his friends had to part because of High School but they still talk.
Appearance: (not avable)
Extra: Never get Adam pissed, plays Guitar  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:25 am
Name: Roger Cooper
Grade: softmore
Abilities: Can moprh, heal, shoot lighting
Bio: when he was normal, but he would see flickers of his powers all the time, then when he 13 he burst with power in the night. Everyone thought he was freak because he hadnt learned how to control it right expect his best friend, and close family. then when was 14 he learned to control his powers, and went to highschool.
Appearance: (N/A)
Extra: he carries a gun with him a raging bull(handgun).  

thefuzz54

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:04 pm
Name: Dove Winters
Grade: 12 (Senior)
Abilities: Transformation (White dove and a white tiger), Music (illusionary and mind control techniques), Wind and temperature control and temporary energy barriers.
Bio: Dove's family is a family of the "White Shifters". Each taking one or two animals, her first change was the white dove as an infant during the ceremony earning her the name. The Winters family had always been high up in society, and had trained Dove early on to control her powers. She is middle of three daughters, and is close to her other sisters Lupa (20) and Moth (16). Dove never had any problems at school as she has always been hidden behind a mask of arrogance and defiance. She was always more the the loving sisters, and more of a quiet dreamer. Her parents have always had high expectations and are proud of her. Dove is the golden girl in school always achieving high marks and appearing to be unstoppable. Her powers she keeps suppressed normally, unless her emotions get control of her.
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Dove has two sides to her, the side she keeps to herself is more personal and shy. She can be caring and easily hurt and because of this more fragile softer side. Dove protects herself by hiding behind a confident and almost arrogant mask. She makes herself to be the leader, taking control quickly and effiecantly. Dove makes herself to be strong in every aspect. Truly however her other side control her most often, as it is hard to always hide the truth. No one truly knows or can get close to her, leaving an air of mystery that always attracts others to her.
Extra: Dove has been taught to fight as well as many other strange abilities for her father's family secrets, which she is born and raised to take up. Her transformations come naturally and controlled, except for when Dove feels a certain way. When she is nervous or feeling sad her wings spread out. Whenever she becomes angry in any way, her tiger tail, ears and markings appear on her skin depending on the severity.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:29 pm
I'll be starting the RP soon when I have 5 students. 3/5 so far.  

HaloNaruto11

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:07 pm
HaloNaruto11
I'll be starting the RP soon when I have 5 students. 3/5 so far.

ok  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:43 pm
Name: Asenath Yuriko
Grade: freshman
Abilities: alot but i'll say one...i use death cards (i have deck of cards tha are all black but when i put one on your forehead, in 7 seconds, you die and the card turns into a regular black ace card)
Bio: One of the four last empresses of Lestat
Extra: has a white ferret hanging around somewhere on her, but ferret isn't what is seems
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Uraiko Adlum

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:34 pm
[[Sorry I'm starting! Before the RP dies out]]

Dove walked into school, the bell had not wrung yet and her classmates waved to her with smiles. The usual crowd of girls followed her, chatting and gossiping behing her, Dove was the popular girl, and was one of the few people that were not discriminated against due to her abilities. It made her hated in the magical community however... Mostly because she kept her powers well hidden like the rest of her family. Which meant keeping her emotions in check.

Dove smiled and waved to the other students and as she entered the cafeteria guys turned their heads to look at the unattainable, and the girls gathered round her to talk.

Shedding them after a few moments she wandered the halls on her own, a silent but strong force. Other magical students glared at her angrily. Dove tried not to look at them.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:53 pm
Roger was sitting at his own table with four of his friends, he wasn't that popular he just kept with a few friends. He Saw Dove enter the cafetiria with her clique, and said "look at her she's probaly been pampered since birth" he siad to his friends. Then one of his friends chimed in "yeah but she is good looking though." "yeah that is true frank," Frank was one of Rogers best friends he had the power to control ice he has always had Rogers back. then another one of his friends named jimmy said "lets just not worry about her right now." Then they all started to eat their lunchs and talked about other stuff.  

thefuzz54

HaloNaruto11

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:37 pm
Adam was sitting all alone and playing with a small fire ball he made. He look around for a moment ad then for fun throws the fire ball at Roger and hits him in the head. "Heh, your to cold, warm up."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:52 pm
Then Roger got up from his seat woth his friends and elerictcuted Adam and said "what was that for." After saying that he ran to Adams table and stole his cookie and said "thats payment for burning me."  

thefuzz54

HaloNaruto11

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:21 pm
"Okay I admit that hurt but I say it was well worth it." I make a second fireball and warms some ramen. "I might as well have breakfast." eats ramen in 19.3 seconds. "Wow, looks like 5 cups of ramen dosn't last that long."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:15 pm
Dove walked away and rolled her eyes as some of the football players tried to stand in front of her. It annoyed her to no end. Her little sister suddenly grabbed onto her arm, dragging her into the caf. "Moth what do you want." She asked as Moth squealed. Unlike her sister, Moth moved to her own beat, and didn't care what anyone thought of her. Most people considered Moth rather odd, even other magical students.

Without a word to Dove, her sister pointed towards a group of boys sitting at the table. "What?" Her voice was cool and collected, she knew the boys to be about her age and also with magical abilities. Moth gave a funny smile and waved at Dove. Dove looked down at her sister imploringly. Dove went to roll her eyes and walk away when the football players came over to the table, acting macho and annoying. Dove stopped dead and rolled her eyes towards Moth who simply crossed her arms with pride. "Told you so."

Dove had always found Moth's ability to see a few moments ahead a little annoying, but now she was forcing Dove to step in.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:59 pm
Then Roger said to Adam "Dang that was fast."Then jokingly Frank said "yeah just like your mother in the bed ahahaha." "Nice one" Roger said,then he heard the bell ring and he noticed that the fastest way to his next was through the footbal players but Roger always liked a little fun. So then he tackled through the players when he morphed his arm into stell so he could get through then he ran down the hallway with half of the football team cahseing him. He yelled back at them "youll never get me." Then a teacher opened up her door hit Roger hard in the face knocking him down. So that the football players cought up with him. And he said "oh man."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:43 pm
Adam made his arms into pure fire and punched Frank. "Shut up" Makes a large fireball and puts it to Frank's face. "If you say anything else about my mom and I will shoot this into your face."  

HaloNaruto11

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:06 pm
Dove's clenched fist earned her a break in her cold exterior and to have tiger stripes flash across her face and arms before disappearing again. It was enough for her friends to glance at her and back away, as a break in the pretence was not accepted. Moth winked at her.

Moth was different from Dove in many ways, she wanted her two sisters to break the pretence and accept their powers. And with it, solitude. Forcing Dove to react would create that very problem for her. Dove glared over her little sister who raised a brow questioningly. "What? I didn't do anything." Her reply to Dove was to shrug her shoulders in innocence.

The football players seemed to be giving Roger a tough time, Dove walked over to them and placed up a hand. "Enough!" Her voice was cool and distant, forced so she wouldn't loose her cool. She pressed herself into their minds an old trick she had learned as a child forcing their dumb looks to go slack as they walked away. Of all those in the Winters family, Dove was the most talented with mind techniques.

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff