Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:10 pm
Ah, it's good to see old friends coming by for visits, even if a) it's all business and b) the joy is interrupted by a Wraith invasion. Did anyone else think Teal'c's hair was a bit...odd? Anyway, Chris Judge is still cool as anything in the role and him alongside Jason rocked. Too bad we lost the midway station. So much for convenience.

Discuss!
cool  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:29 pm
some one should of feed dr.Kavanaugh to the wraith in season 1.that would of made this episode less tramatic. I can't believe they blew up the midway station,i had an odd attachment to that place
Indeed XD  

Kioya Sato

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:41 pm
well i believe it was there own stupid assurances. and assumptions. not mckays fault to start it off. they assume that they could only dial midway from atlantis. which was a very bad idea. 2nd of all they should of had an iris on both gates. seriously and how did the wraith get the iris code for earth. who would have been stupid enough to put the code of midway for the iris in the midway computer. that should have been put to memory. stupid. i blame the ******** damn IOA. damn those son of bitches. hehehe fuwwwww.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:22 pm
Arrogance was a common string in this episode, it seems.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:50 pm
but im serious they had the idea of an iris during the first episode of both sg-1 and atlantis why weren't they smart enough to have ones in pegasus.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:06 pm
McKay pedantically explained that in the opening recap. Overconfidence strikes again.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Saint Rydire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:11 pm
best episode yet i think.

kavenaugh should be raped by one of michaels super wraith, then fed on and re energized repeatly (like the goauld touture to death and sarcoughagous back to life plan) and then Sheppard should blow his head off  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:31 pm
Well at the very least he should be fired...  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:03 am
nah will just have him pay for the costs of a new midway.

and what do you believe they will do for this midway.
they kind of have to make one again and i thought of having the gates in two different areas and have an actual bay where they keep some x302's and a puddle jumper or 2. and you get to each gate room through the bay or possibly through the bay. ad in iris's have stunners or zats stationed there at each gate with round watches and have two seperate command areas one for pegasus and one for milky way.anything else  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:58 pm
Seems like overkill. I say yes to arming and/or hiding the station and yes to irises, but that ought to do it.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:31 am
no such thing as overkill

and i think they should retrofit a stealth device onto each gate that way when one of them is activated the other one disappears and under protocol if someone doesn't override the stealth on it within 4 minutes then the other gate that was activated gets teleported onto a x302 unmanned programmed to open a hyperspace window to the closest black hole in the gates respective galaxy. which then the stargate would have been teleported to a hiding spot somewhere on the base which would have to be searched for and then the computer dialing device would be disconnected from the gate.

now you may say overkill.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:47 pm
overkill  

Kioya Sato

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:51 pm
Too much work in all respects.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:34 pm
more like don't ******** with midway again.

what say you.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:37 pm
No country has that kind of finance.  
Stargate

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff