Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:38 pm
Wow, and again, wow. This episode is a mind-blower on numerous levels. Complex schemes, seemingly-prophetic visions, familiar green and blue faces, a new spin on Michael, a new look for the Athosians and...oh yeah, about that cliffhanger ending...

OMGWTHWOOHOO! blaugh

*ahem* Discuss.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:12 am
personally i don't think the episode preview was good. it was horrible. it should have ended at the end of it going and you will never beleive what happens in the last 5 minutes. with no picture of becket just the look of there faces. then it would have been a couple trillion times better.

i cant remember the hoffans or the hothans. i think its the f ones because the planet hoth is in star wars. anyways i knew they would bring something back with them we knew they were wiped out but wow how cool. and i believe i has a question why not let michael inoculate the galaxy or something as much as needed then we kill him that way the wraith are back to being total enemies seeking earth at all costs because there feeding ground has been tainted.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:53 pm
Maybe because it kills so many people?

The Hoffans were an industrial civilization that showed up in season 1. They were making this drug and Carson was instrumental in helping them. He even fell for one of the other scientists in the project, but she was killed by the drug.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:14 am
kittyfox_kumiko
Maybe because it kills so many people?

The Hoffans were an industrial civilization that showed up in season 1. They were making this drug and Carson was instrumental in helping them. He even fell for one of the other scientists in the project, but she was killed by the drug.

think it this way if 3 out of 10 people die because of the drug. then it follows that 7 out of 10 people will live with almost a guarantee to live a better life without the fear of being culled because the wraith will be too afraid to feed upon them in fear of dieing. now early i know why they didn't do it because of the 50 percent thing 5 out of 10 both ways flip a coin doesn't sound like fun heads you live tails you die. now my question i have now is why didn't they try to inhance the drug after they got it from the hoffans with there level of knowledge they could have lowered the percent to 30 percent by themselves with less time after it was introduced till now.

why didn't carson work harder on this than he did on the wraith to human thing.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:13 pm
Well apparently he's improved on it.

It's still a really big number.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:46 pm
but remember it took carson less than a year more likely maybe a year and a half to improve the odds by 20 percent maybe if you double the time used on working on the drugs then you can minus another 20 percent if you just you know guess so 10 percent would be a good number i wouldn't mind killing 10 percent of a galaxy to be protected from being eaten. wouldn't you.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:28 pm
Ten percent of the galaxy would be smaller. It's ten percent of each planet's population on average.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:31 pm
i didn't watch a single commerical for that episode before i saw it so it was very plot twisted for me. stupid micheal killing off any percent of a population is a bad thing  

Kioya Sato

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:06 am
Well since you didn't see any ads, the shock value must've been high at the end.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:39 pm
umm..yay
i was screaming at my tv at the end  

Kioya Sato

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:24 am
Good scream or bad scream?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:46 pm
i wonder how many complaints there were to scifi with that bullshit preview seriously who was the dumbass to put that at the end. it should have been a major plot twister suprise. but know scifi is a b***h ever since they stopped stargate. oh have you seen any episode when they were on skyone the previews are pretty funny with the british voice.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:58 pm
'the what the hell? you can't do that to me' kind of screaming,it was more like yelling at the tv  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:03 pm
Ah. sweatdrop

Okay, instead of making a second thread, we'll keep part 2 in here. Continuity is key.

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Saint Rydire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:53 am
i agree kaiser, the previews are retarded.. like for Kindred pt 1, not only the beckett thing, that sucked, but when it showed Teyla getting dart-scooped. it said "Or is it a replicator trap?" WHAT THE HELL..... there were no mentions of replicators in the whole freaking episode... and in the preview for Pt. 2 it said "Beckkets back, but is he real, or another replicator?" again, i heard the word "replicator" used once (in refrence to beckett) and all that was said in reply "No hes not a replicator" or something like that.  
Stargate

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff