Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Benny and Joon [JOHNNY DEPP] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen it?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Strange Kiddo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:49 am
(EDIT: Yeah, I figured it would get your attention if I put "Johny Depp in the subject line.)

I watched it last night. It was really good. It made my boyfriend cry. hah.

My granddad (before he passed away) used to say that Joon reminded him of me.

ITT we discuss: Thoughts on the movie? Young Johnny Depp? The fact that my boyfriend cried and I didn't? Me being compared to a mental person?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:03 pm
Seriously, no one has seen this? Why does no one respond to my comments? gonk  

Strange Kiddo

greenamethyst

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:05 am
heart I've seen Benny and Joon a couple of times, I love Aidan Quinn and Mary Stuart Masterson that star in it and of course Johnny Depp it awesome in it!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:31 am
Yes! It's a really good movie, but not many people seem to know of it for some reason. Perhaps it was before their time. =(  

Strange Kiddo

Amura_chan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:57 am
Yes, of course, I know it!

First time I watched it I was quite young, so 2 years ago I decided to go and buy it and watch it again...
I loved it, and my flatmate who did not know the film loved it too.

Wonderful love story.
Depp is perfect for the role, and Quinn is lovable!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:19 am
yeah its a cool movie *pops in the dvd*  

Arisa Takera

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Strange Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:18 pm
Amura_chan
Yes, of course, I know it!

First time I watched it I was quite young, so 2 years ago I decided to go and buy it and watch it again...
I loved it, and my flatmate who did not know the film loved it too.

Wonderful love story.
Depp is perfect for the role, and Quinn is lovable!!!

Yeah, I guess it is kind of an older movie for Gaians. But I figured all those Johnny Depp lovers would have traced back his other movies and watched those, too. I guess they aren't very vigilant with their obsessions.

Yeah, I loved Depp's part in the movie. He was hilarious. And yeah, Quinn did well.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:19 pm
Pyro princess Arisa
yeah its a cool movie *pops in the dvd*

Glad to see someone else who recognizes it! =D  

Strange Kiddo

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:03 pm
Oh I love it. Sam is the cutest, the whole scene in the park always makes me glow, well, every scene with Sam doing something cute does that. Young Johnny Depp is fascinating to watch, he just has charisma that seeps out of the screen. Cry Baby is fantastic as well for young Johnny.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:18 am
It's the only good romantic comedy.  

Tatty-Bye

Strange Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:34 pm
The Ghoul In Pajamas
Oh I love it. Sam is the cutest, the whole scene in the park always makes me glow, well, every scene with Sam doing something cute does that. Young Johnny Depp is fascinating to watch, he just has charisma that seeps out of the screen. Cry Baby is fantastic as well for young Johnny.

I agree. Yeah, the scene in the park was just awesome. haha. I also like when they break into the hospital and he distracts those doctors or whatever that are walking by. haha.

I haven't seen Cry Baby, but I've heard a lot about it. I need to see it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:35 pm
Miffles
It's the only good romantic comedy.

I wouldn't say the "only" one, but I know what you mean.  

Strange Kiddo

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:44 pm
Strange-1 Cosplays
The Ghoul In Pajamas

I agree. Yeah, the scene in the park was just awesome. haha. I also like when they break into the hospital and he distracts those doctors or whatever that are walking by. haha.

Cry Baby is fun. The only possible negative thing you can say about it is it is corny and overacted, but since that was intentional it automatically turns into a compliment. If you are a fan of John Waters you will most likely enjoy the twists he adds to it. (But very mild in comparison to his other films)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:19 am
The Ghoul In Pajamas
Strange-1 Cosplays
The Ghoul In Pajamas

Cry Baby is fun. The only possible negative thing you can say about it is it is corny and overacted, but since that was intentional it automatically turns into a compliment. If you are a fan of John Waters you will most likely enjoy the twists he adds to it. (But very mild in comparison to his other films)

I'll make sure to watch it. *keeps it in mind* I have to add it to my list of all the movies I need to see. heh.  

Strange Kiddo

une petite victoire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:32 am
My mom told me about this movie. None of my friends have seen it cause it was a rather old Johnny Depp movie, but it has to be one of my favorites.

I love the scene where they're in the park and Johnny's doing all of these neat tricks whee
Damn I made it sound like he's a dog XD

Anyway I love Depp's ability to play as such varied characters, from someone like this to Edward Scissorhands to a pirate...  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff