Submit

You...
  love books
  hate books
View Results

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:50 pm
Might as well have a topic for this. XD

I just finished Drowning Anna this morning. I forget the authors' name. (Actually, I never remember the author's name, unless it's like, a series or something. XD)

I need to invade my attic for something to read soon, because all my books are at my mom's house. Heh. I need to get to the bookstore or library sometime, anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:49 am
Is it a good book? I don't know it.

I am currently reading the fourth book of the Wheel of Time series from Robert Jordan. I so do like his writing style.  

Yuuna Ren no Thalassa

meteors

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:35 am
I have about 70 pages til I finish A Company of Swans by Eva Ibbotson. It's a decent book, although I know nothing of ballet and the French language, so some parts can be a bit difficult to understand.

Once I finish it, I've got about 6 new books I've yet to read, although I think I'm going to start The Wizard Heir by Cinda Chima.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:40 am
The Foreshadowing by I forget who.  

eccentricanomaly

The_Super_Dark_Hero

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:48 am
I'm reading the Dark Phoenix Saga(X-Men), though it is classed as a comic, it is a good read for mutant or X-Men lovers.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:08 pm
Well I just finished the book "The Outsiders"
But I had to read it for English..xD  

MrsFail

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:09 pm
CR: Uglies by Scott Westerfeld  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:08 pm
Oooh, yeah. I'm reading this series by Karen Sandler. I believe it's called Silhouette. The one I'm reading now is a special edition called His Miracle Baby. They're really sweet romantic novels that I like.  

SarahlovesDavidH

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Helo09

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:29 pm
Unforgiven Path

I am currently reading the fourth book of the Wheel of Time series from Robert Jordan. I so do like his writing style.

His writing really was amazing. It's kind of a lost cause reading it now; it doesn't end and it won't be finished. I cried when I found out he died. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:18 pm
So I finished the Wizard Heir, and now I'm about 100 pages into City of Bones which is pretty awesome. At the rate I'm reading it, I'll probably be finished with it in a week. xp

meteors

Mirmei

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:39 am
Smile...
Laugh...

The Pearl Diver by Sujata Massey, the Rei Shimura-series is really good!!! biggrin

Live...
The way you want.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:04 pm
Helo09
Unforgiven Path

His writing really was amazing. It's kind of a lost cause reading it now; it doesn't end and it won't be finished. I cried when I found out he died. crying

That's not necessarily true the last book (the 12th) is being written by Brandon Sanderson, I think it will turn out great 3nodding

~

I just finished reading Elantris by Brandon Sanderson, it's such a good book, this was my second time reading it smile  

Jikoniau

Miss Em Malicious

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:33 pm
Halfway through the Catcher in the Rye.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:29 pm
eccentricanomaly
CR: Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

And now I'm reading Pretties.  

eccentricanomaly

Akira Nakamura

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:16 am
I've just finished Where rainbows end by Cecelia Ahern.  
18. ✿ - - - Books

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff