Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rebecca 2244

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:38 am
Can anyone help me with flirting i really need help an this is my reason

I like this guy and he isnt the cutest guy around
My best friends think hes a loser and i cant help but say its kinda true
he falls over things and gets beat up a lot
but its whats inside that matters right?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:38 am
Just talk to him and get to know him.  

shani26

DvnT

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:42 am
i say talk, find out what 'turns him on' persay. and use that. all the while, use small things to let him know your intrested. like, look at him more then others when he speaks, or prop up your face on your hand when your talking at a table. things like that. hope that helps.

--love heart
-~devi-chan  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:08 pm
thankz for the help i'll try that but the thing is i knew him way before any of my other friends did and when he found out i liked him now he talks to my other friends more than he does with me. He sometimes even ignores me and he never used to do that. Anymore tips?  

Rebecca 2244

shani26

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:01 pm
I say give him time to think about this idea, for at list two weeks and don't do anything. I mean let him come to you.
He needs time to sort his thinking and take in the fact that you like him more then just a friends.
When i was on the guy side (learning that someone i like as a friend think of me more then just that) sometimes i need time to get use to idea.
Try to be near this guy, when you are with your other friends, just so you will be around and he doesn't forget you. and when you do that try to don't talk to him directly, talk to your other friend instead.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:13 pm
If he is worth your time, This will work.

Step 1: Walk up to him when you are alone, no freind, others get in the way, whether you think they will or not.

Step 2: 'Hey, uhm, I have been thinking about it a while, you wanna hang out?'

('You wanna hang out?' is also commonly replaced with 'Go get lunch?' or 'Catch a movie sometime?')

Step 3: No matter what he says or does to react, make sure you are being completely honest. Tell him you have wanted to ask, Tell him you were nervous. Real, thoughtful men will respect that.

^^ I hope it works out, Real couples don't technically need flirting to start, just some love and honesty.  

newtypephynix

K1T3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:00 pm
never have your friends with you when you talk to him. guys are always concious about who is around. and we tend to shy away but not show it. if you see him notice your friends first before he notices you then try another time. once he feels there's tension in teh air he'll get defensive and won't show his feelings to you. if he does and somehow your friends find out youc an kiss it goodbye. rumors will begin and the poor guy will blame your friends for teh rumors.

please take this into account this advice was not meant to hurt. but to give insight on what usually happens.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:23 am
lol oh my god u called him a loser cause your friends say so and because he falls down alot and also because he gets beat up... sad thats sad
hmm... you should use a much nicer word like dork lol
well good luck with him  

Kazu209

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:43 pm
Ok, guys and girls think differently. Guys are straightforward most of the time. (unless their a woman-guy and trust me, you don't want a woman-guy) So, if you want to talk to a guy, say it flat out. Be confident, but don't overwhelm them. Guys hate that. Just kinda be, you know, frank about things. K? Best of luck! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:20 pm
"Inside" isn't all. Sometimes you regret things like that because people start to talk behind your back. Looks help, and personality is important, but without either, it's useless.

I cannot help you, since I only know how to flirt as a guy. I don't know how girls do it. Sorry :/  

Fake Aorta

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

shani26

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:16 pm
R D of Pimphis
"Inside" isn't all. Sometimes you regret things like that because people start to talk behind your back. Looks help, and personality is important, but without either, it's useless.

I cannot help you, since I only know how to flirt as a guy. I don't know how girls do it. Sorry :/

I do it in the same way i guess, but i am ussaly don't say what i want, i just do it. I belive action is better then words, and more strait to the point.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:30 pm
Flirt? you msut really want this person's heart very much

the way to get someone to go out with you

EARN THEM

flirting is just setting yourself up to fail

Earning a persons heart means youre making them analyze your drive to be near them, if they think you like them enough - then, and only then, will you be granted their graceful gift of their heart

this is simply the only true way to be fond of anyone  

Ragnius

shani26

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:02 am
Aww Heck
Flirt? you msut really want this person's heart very much

the way to get someone to go out with you

EARN THEM

flirting is just setting yourself up to fail

Earning a persons heart means youre making them analyze your drive to be near them, if they think you like them enough - then, and only then, will you be granted their graceful gift of their heart

this is simply the only true way to be fond of anyone

Want to earn my hart? i will send you a list of stuff i want my avi to have. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:39 am
R D of Pimphis

LOL
i guess it's somewhat true. but then again, some people have dif. tastes. uglies could mean hot to others. and cute and pretty could mean dorky, boring, and uninterestingly plain to some. but i find that when a person has a good personality, it shows through and ..somehow..to those who notice do see some attractiveness in that. does that make sense? so, is that what you're trying to say?  

daggblu4

Fake Aorta

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:28 pm
daggblu4
R D of Pimphis

LOL
i guess it's somewhat true. but then again, some people have dif. tastes. uglies could mean hot to others. and cute and pretty could mean dorky, boring, and uninterestingly plain to some. but i find that when a person has a good personality, it shows through and ..somehow..to those who notice do see some attractiveness in that. does that make sense? so, is that what you're trying to say?

In a sense. *pardon my language from here on out*
Say, There's this really hot girl, but she's really bitchy. I wouldn't date her because one: She's most likely a slut and 2: Because she's bitchy. And to me, that's ugly.

PERSONALITY MAKES PEOPLE HAPPY! HAPPY PEOPLE GIVE HUGS! HUGS MAKE GREAT PERSONALTY!  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff