Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
A Digi - Doomsday Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think about this topic?
  Good
  Bad
View Results

the Zephyr Epitaph

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:24 pm
Synopsis:

Lilithmon of the Seven Great Demon Lords has recently been planning an attack to infiltrate the Real World. Ordered by Lucemon, she has gathered her army of NSo Digimon and is planning her attack as we speak. This Rp will start off at the beginning of her attack, and will end at her demise. Please refer to Wikimon for further usage of NSo Digimon. Good luck.

[A Digimon will be assigned for all to fight before the battle against Lilithmon, and a partner digimon will be assigned to Lilithmon.]

Pre-boss:Devimon
Lilithmon's Partner:Lady Devimon  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:24 pm
Channel 15 Tokyo Breaking News!
With your host, Shinra Takishawa

A Digi-Doomsday!

"Good evening, I'm Shinra Takishawa, with breaking news. Today seems to be one of the darkest in Tokyo history. Creatures have attacked the city, and are causing total destruction among us. We go to Takashi Nomura, out in the streets of Tokyo. How is it out there, Takashi?"

"I'm not gonna lie to you, Shinra. It is absolutely horrible, there's people scraming and running around, there's just panic everywhere. Let's face it, even we had to hide. I mean, we have confirmed that they came out of some 'Digital Gate' from out of the sky, and-- look! There's their leader! It-It looks, like she's about to make an announcement! Let's listen!"

Lilithmon:"Pitiful humans, it is I, Lilithmon, here to take over your sadistic planet! Make no attempts to stop us, or there will be dyer consequences! Hahaha!"

"There you have it folks, the terrifying message from the leader: Lilithmon! ...Wait. Could those be Digimon?! I-I think they are! And they're being controlled by an insignia that looks like this:"

User Image

"We've confrimed it, and it looks exactly like the green one. We looked it up on the internet, and appparently there are six more. We also read the inscriptions, and they appear to say the words: Pride, Wrath, Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Envy, and Lust, the green one referring to Lilithmon. Could they be talking about the Seven Deadly Sins? One thing is for sure. We desperately need the help of the Digi-Destined, wherever they are. Back to you, Shinra."

"Thank you, Takashi. And we'll be right back with more news updates."

KTKJ
TV, Tokyo.

the Zephyr Epitaph

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:00 pm
ok mrgreen i sooooooo want join this  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:01 pm
ok mrgreen i sooooooo want join this  

oreck01

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:19 pm
I think I might want to too.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:18 pm
If you're joining, start off by saying:
[I'm not asking for profiles]

[Name Here] overheard the news and was shocked...
[Name Here] watched the broadcast and imediately headed into the city...

Basically, anything that has to do with either watching the broadcast, hearing about it, somehow, or having a DemiDevimon or any digimon fly by your window, I don't know. Be creative!

I won't be entering the Rp 'till later because I'll be arriving from a trip to Australia.

And last, but not least:

Welcome, and thank you for choosing this Rp!

the Zephyr Epitaph

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:40 pm
Yin is strolling in the park when a digimon slams into him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:18 pm
Kyn looked outside the window.

Pilot: Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now in Japanese skies. We will be boarding soon.

"Ahh, we're finally home!" said Aurora.

"Yup."

All of a sudden, the plane started to shake.
Pilot: Excuse us, we seem to be experiencing some turbulence.
The pilot then turned off the p.a, but was actually left on.
Pilot: Well, that's odd, you never see turbulence-- what the?! What the hell is that?!

-cue suspensful music-

Mateas looked outside again, but this time, what he saw was completly different. An Airdramon was staring at him right in the face!

"Ahh! what the?!"

All the passengers then atrted to scream.

Pilot: Remain calm, don't panic. We'll just take an emergency route to another airport.

Kyn turned on the TV to see if he could get a signal. The news broadcast [channel 15] he saw sent a chill down his back.

At the airport, he was told he wasn't allowed to leave. Damn, he had to find another way out. Just as soon as he was about to leave, the guard said:
"That's a Digimon, isn't it? I used to have one when I was a kid. And I know damn well that's Lilithmon out there. You know what? Go. Hurry."

"Thanks."

He headed towards the city.

the Zephyr Epitaph

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:28 am
Rick running into the park."Ahhh! Get away from you flying puff balls!" Some demidevimon were chasing him as well the others were. He picked up a big wooden stick and whacked one of them."hOME RUN, Yeah!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:05 pm
Yin was struck by a home run! Yin blacks out!  

Yin Yun Yang

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:25 am
(I was aiming for the digimon, not u, but i go with it)

Rick stood shocked as he just hit a civilian."Oh boy, not good. Wake up big guy!" More Demidevmon were starting to come. Rick picked up the guy and ran.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:45 am
(I meant that I got hit by the digimon you whacked when it flew through the air, heehee)

"Oi, digimon flying to fast mommy." And he passes out again.  

Yin Yun Yang

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:55 am
Ryu charges outside after hearing the news broadcast on his radio
he sees a demidevimon flying past and chases after it with tapirmon.
"Tapirmon, use nightmare syndrome!"
tapirmon shoots out a cloud of undigested nightmares at the demidevimon, turning it back into data.
"great job, now lets meet with the others!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:47 pm
"UHH, WAKE UP DUDE!!" Rick was still trying to wake up the guy up. He took refuge in a abandoned store." Great this is just great."  

oreck01

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:30 pm
"Unh, hey fella, what hit me?"

Yin stands up a bit as his head clears.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games