Reply Canard - ::Game Assistance::
.hack//INFECTION Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harujiro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:35 am
either this game's really hard, or I just really suck at it.
I'm having trouble with 2 things--
1-- leveling up
and 2-- I spent all my GP and I don't know where, or how, for that matter, to get any more.
the second one's really become a problem for me because now I can't buy those risky treasure de-activater items.
I'm right at the part where Mia tells you that she knows about the bracelet and she wants to talk to you alone.
I'm only level 6! how in the name of Shiny Pokemon am I supposed to get to the bottom of a dungeon?!
help would be nice.
I thank you in advance.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:13 am
lol here's a way to deal with both of those at once! ^_^:

1st and foremost: When a character says "Meet me at X field/dungeon" you don't have to go immediately. You can take your time to do a bit of lvl upage! Usually what I do is take a 2 person party (Kite and someone who's not offline/busy) and go to a dungeon that's about 3-5 lvls higher than your current one.
2: defeat all monsters on field. If you have troube with the field monsters, then just go into the dungeon and back out. The portals should respawn.
3 open all normal chests and data drain every now and then and sell the crap to the stores!

trust me, this works lol

edit: actually, I should say that this works for all .hack games lol xd

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Harujiro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:47 am
thanks, Syl!
but why don't monsters drop GP?
they do in every other RPG.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:53 pm
That's simple.....because they expect you to do more trabing with people than buying items...infact, the best items are Data Drained from monsters...that and .hack isn't like any other RPG...It's a simulation of an MMORPG  

Endranse
Vice Captain

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Harujiro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:11 pm
but they drop gold in R:2...
maybe that's because R:2 was made to help solo-ers more.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:42 pm
It was...that an you have to remember R2...the game your playing came out way before it and personally you can't have everything handed to you on a silver platter in a game...because it wouldn't be any fun....if Zelda was easier or if halo had a beginer's mode, would they be as fun? Probably not...you'd end up with crap like Oni or Dirge of Cerberus....so suck it up and deal....hack's different and it's proud to be! *gets off soapbox*  

Endranse
Vice Captain

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Harujiro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:46 pm
I've heard good things about Dirge of Cerberus, but I've never heard much about Oni.
wait... are the original games in Fragment or R:1?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:52 am
R:1

And DoC's a decent game for SquareEnix outside of their RPG genre but compared to games in it's category, it fails miserably....I say if you want a guy with a read cape/treanch-coat weilding a gun and turning into a monster, stay with DMC (except 2 that suxx0rd major grunty a**)/offtopic

Endranse
Vice Captain

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Naparo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:13 am
need help in .hack//infection i need a second m virus core to get to the protected area but i can only find a's and b's from monsters where do i get a second m? weird, when i was typing the game title i had 8 typing cursors.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:01 pm
How do you beat skeith? my party was a higher level than him and he killed my entire party in 1 hit with his wand.  

Naparo

Endranse
Vice Captain

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:50 am
Levels are good, but if you don't have high level armor and healing skills, the phases will be tough...and high level rare data drain weapons are good as well. Though Skeith is one of the toughest ones of the Eight, so it may take a few tries to get the right strategy...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:06 am
i am at level 26 and all my characters ave 20+ lvl armor and weapons and all have la repth, but they cant use anything because skeith uses repeated judgement then uses his stick to kill everyone while their frozen.  

Naparo

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:08 pm
I must seriously suck.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:31 pm
I PWNED SKEITH! harujiro was there to witness it.

Would i be allowed to make a .hack//mutation thread in the canard section?  

Naparo

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:08 pm
Yes, Naparo.
Lios is a douchebag, though.
off topic, but still.

Canard - ::Game Assistance::

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers