Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga
Which anime/manga character represents you the most? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira Nakamura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:35 am
If you could only say ONE anime or manga character, which represents you the most, what would you say?

I think Usio from Shinshi Doumei Cross (Arina Tanemura's manga) would go for me. Probably not many of you have heard of it rofl

Anyway, answer honestly, and think before posting the answer! wink
For example, if your favourite character from D.N. Angel is Rikku, but you're more like Risa... got it, right?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:54 pm
None heart  

Matron Mord Sith

BlueRoseUsagi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:28 am
Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh. Cept for the athletic deal, her personality is pretty much me to a tee.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:03 am
Eclair from Kiddy Grade, because she is a nice person and sometimes unpatient xd  

eclair328

D46

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:00 pm
none that I can think of.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:38 pm
according to the quizzes of naruto i always seem to be itachi o_O  

Sagishi

Devout Cultist

i-- M a r i e --i

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:23 am
Konata from lucky star^^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:40 pm
I really don't know. I don't tend to like anime characters that remind me of myself (and don't find many that do in the first place,) because I typically watch anime that fit into the shonen category, and anyone who is anything like me seems weak and stupid compared to what they should be to fit the story. (I'm not tough and I tend to be overly generous and sympathetic....)

But I'd have to say - I do find myself similar to Winry from Fullmetal Alchemist - just not mechanically inclined like she is. (And boy, do I luvz me an Edward - but that's a different story for another day. wink ) She's just as strong-willed and stubborn as me, but with the sudden emotional twinge that I get now and then.  

Heretical-Cubes

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alecto

Apocalyptic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:40 pm
I can be a lot like Kakashi from Naruto sometimes (which is cool, since I like him), sometimes a bit more like Sai (again from Naruto... maybe I like the show because people on it end up reminding me of myself). And maybe a little bit of Ino (minus the part when she was all crazy for Sasuke since I don't tend to get crazy over boys)

Other series... kind of harder to say. I tend to be an odd mix of people instead of just being like one. Maybe a mix of L and Mello from Death Note... trying to think who I'd be like in other series I watch but can't really identify as much with them, ah well.

Oddly when it comes to anime I tend to be more like male characters than female characters. Then again I'm not really the most feminine girl around, 'though I do like my pretty jewelry and makeup. xd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:33 am
I'm a lot like Usagi from Sailor Moon. Because we're both lazy, and we both love anime, manga, video games, and sweet snacks.  

Rei Uchikino

Key of Heart

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:57 am
I'm definitely a lot like Haruhara Haruko from FLCL.

We're both high ALL THE TIEM despite not drinking coffee or eating candy (it's a self-intoxicated high thing). We're obsessed with bashing things, and don't mind hurting people, yet we can be caring too. And we both spout into random bouts of song.

Yep yep.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:20 am
Haruhi Suzumiya, I guess. :B Eccentric, bold, passionate, but maybe not as straightforward.  

Citrus Latte

Akuro_Chikamatsu

Romantic Guildswoman

9,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:38 pm
Hard.....I'm mix of Tenten (determination, works hard towards goals,same looks and smarts), Naruto (idiotic, silly personality, likes attention too), Shikamaru (laziness), Sakura (same temper), Lee (same personality), and Hinata (just a bit of shyness). And that makes me?
Tennarushikasakuleenata...........WEIRD! WEIRD IS WHAT I AM!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:50 pm
hikaru Hittachin. I am very sneaky and love to mess with people and have a good time all the time  

SupaWeena

14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces