Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Anime or Manga? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:38 pm
User Image

OHSHC anime or manga? Which do you prefer and why?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:50 am
I prefer the manga because it's the original work and simply because I started reading the manga before the anime came out. Also, the anime ending was a bit weird and I didn't like it, but maybe it's just that I don't really like Tamaki...  

rainycloudywindy

kurapi-x3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:14 am
Well...both manga and anime versions good! I prefer the anime though~ sometimes the reactions of the characters are humorous and can't be portrayed through manga. Sometimes that is. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:51 am
I like the anime better. I don't know why though, I think I just like anime better overall. 3nodding  

i C o f f e e - X

Sashakrispies

Shameless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:57 pm

I haven't read the manga and I'm still working on finishing the anime, so my choice is of course the anime. Besides, anime can capture expressions and tone of voices in such a hilarious way that sometimes words and pictures on paper can do no justice.

I probably will end up reading the manga after I finish with the anime though.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:08 pm
I love the anime and manga the same. Though, I have seen more of the anime - I need to find more of the manga. I also prefer the first episode of the anime, to the first chapter in the manga - I loved the lightbulbs. xd I do like the extra stuff in the manga - like the extra stories and stuff - which makes it very hard to decide. gonk  

Honourable123

13litz

Wistful Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:33 pm

Manga! The anime is so much prettier, but it's too short.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:37 pm

Normally I prefer the manga over the anime, but in this case I like the anime for Host Club better. I like the anime better because I like the experience I got from it. I got to hear the voices of the characters and I don't know...I found it rather interesting ^-^.

x___S w e e t Temptation

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:47 pm
I never read the manga, but I like the Anime ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:09 pm
Anime is always better~ whee  

Shimaso

150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cherry_cupcake_kitty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:16 pm
I like both~!
Anime is funny to see it in motion and how the places are in color, but manga is easier to find for me and it doesn't leave out some of the storys.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:19 pm
Manga. Its easier to follow. Easier to find...As well as the fact that they dont leave out as much. Its also funnier in my view point..o_O  

Inu of Baskerville

xKucha-Tsuki-achuKx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:55 pm
.:The Manga is better, becuase It's longer than the anime:.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:57 pm
I will probably say the anime since I've never read any of the mangas, but mangas are better at times since it has more details.  

Xx-DarkMajesty-xX

Sairento Yuzuki

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:58 pm
I'd have to say its a really close run but I would go with the anime. I think it's eather thats what got me into ouran or i like the art better. (like the manga's too). But hearing the characters is always a plus for me. 4laugh  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff