Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Prince Caspian Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terrible_Beauty_Sublime

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:07 pm
I originally wasnt going to go watch this movie because I wasnt a huge fan of the first movie.... ANd then I saw Ben Barnes and figured it may be worth a watch afterall lolz.
But I actually really liked this one, I thought the story plot was so much better.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:59 pm
I really liked it as well. The war scenes were really good, but I wasnt a fan of Prince Caspian or the actor who played him.

I almost cried when they left those Narnians back at the castle. I was like OMG WTF PETER!!!!! scream  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Terrible_Beauty_Sublime

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:20 am
Ihave a weakness for long hair lolz

I really liked that scene of the movie. It was horribley depressing because so many were still trapped behind the gate but I liked it because it seemed more realistic or not so Hollywood happiness to me.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:59 pm
I liked it, though it felt like they jumped the gun a little, and Caspian's spanish accent was sooo fake, he sounded russian, I was thinking Bring out the white witch she would kick some major a**!!!!!!!!!  

Thats Him Officer

5,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:16 pm
crab-noodle
I liked it, though it felt like they jumped the gun a little, and Caspian's spanish accent was sooo fake, he sounded russian, I was thinking Bring out the white witch she would kick some major a**!!!!!!!!!

I know she would have. It looked like in the trailer it looked like she had a much bigger part. I thought she was in the war.

Oh well.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:33 am
i was really impressed with this film and almost cried when they were going home *sniff*

I was amazed by the battle and the ground falling away! I mean, how COOL is that!?  

Galateax

Niran_Betta_Fish

Swashbuckling Man-Lover

37,190 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:45 am
It's not bad, really. The acting was reasonable, though not brilliant, the tone was good. It created a real sense of jeopardy. I rather wish there'd been more of Edmond, but you can't have everything. The CGI was not quite up to standard for some sequences, but the true cheese moments were few. It's a kids movie, so don't expect LOTR, but it really is quite good for a Disney thing. Not brilliant, but workmanlike.

It's been a while since I read the book, nut I don't think the White Witch got loose in this one. I do think her scene was the best thing in there though.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:28 am
User Image

I enjoyed that this movie was a bit darker than the first. But what caught my eye was the wonderful costume design.

User Image

Panda Teeth

omedeto-nya

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:28 am
I Wasnt to happy with the first Narnia
but when I went to see prince Casdpian I was actually happy wit it and thought it was better than the first!  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:55 pm
I liked this one, though the part with the white witch was not at all in the book. Neither was the castle battle. Though, it was bettter that way.  

preeeow

Feral Kitten

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:52 pm
I heart heart heart this movie it was MUCH better then the 1st one and Prince Caspin (in my opinion) is HOT!!!!!!!!! he's cuter than Peter, and i can see why Susan fell in love....*sighs*...

besides Prince Caspin, i like how they added the Castle battle and the white witch....it gave it more....excitment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:53 am
I loved it!

dark repository

- Bittersweet Seduction -

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:50 am
If you read the book, you'd be extremely disappointed. rolleyes The book had sooooo much more to it & the movie changed too much stuff. I can understand that they wanted to add some things, but they changed Peters character in a stupid way. The movie wasn' that bad but I felt like I was watching something else. I don't know if someone understands what I mean... : mrgreen:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:58 pm
Ha i loved the part where peter cut the head and legs in 1 swift of som1 i 4got who  

Starburst_Apple_9

whitesn0wcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:00 pm
I thought it was pretty good overall, but I didn't like the extra scenes; although I realize it would have been pretty boring if they just followed the book.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff